It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The title is left the way i recieved it via email.
I don't subscribe to many of these beliefs. However, I do find this very interesting....
If anything,its something to at least look at

Video here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hey, great thread man, this topic looks very interesting. Personally, I think they WILL do something. I think there will be a "terror attack" and a couple hundred are going to die. IF that happens, I really don't know what to think about our world... are we really safe? And if nothing happens, I think that should debunk all the occult theories, because why wouldn't they do something on 7/7/07? It's the perfect date, and they've pulled it off before. Peace out bro, nice thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wasn't Reagan and his wife into Astrology??? I think I remember Bush Jr.'s wife into it as well. This should be interesting to say the least if something BIG does happen on this date.

What does everyone for see??? Dirty Nuclear bomb detonated in London or NY??? I hope I don't turn on the TV that morning and see something like this happen because if it did, my worst nightmares would come true. I still hold out hope for those that run this country that they may see the light, so they say, and come to the realization that the Human race deserves its chance to be free and not controlled by some other Humans who think there better and more powerful than anyone else.

Down with the NWO!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
perhaps they might stage that fake invasion talked about?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I had to chuckle in the video when it showed the poster of the movie Seven, the Seven Brides for Seven Brothers poster, and the 711 sign.

Will something happen on July 7th? I certainly don't discount the possibility, but personally I doubt it. The Illuminati was founded laregly as an athiest organization (not officially, but a disproportionate number of athiests founded and joined it). It didn't require a belief in a supreme being and, if it's still around today, I think it operates not for religious reasons, but for the purpose of elevating the members to supreme power and wealth.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

Cug

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The problem with that little clip is every number has occult significance.

You can talk just as long about the occult significance of 2, 5, 8, 16, 432, 7,643 or 5,329,576,346,352,098,562,948.

So why 7?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
come to think of it tony blair just resigned..could it be hes informed of what gonna take place on 777 ...i think there gonna pull the fake invasion.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Are we talking fake alien invasion from outer space?

Oh please- Do you really think so or are you just kidding?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Maybe for same reasons as 9/11/2001, invasion of Iraq 555 days later on 03/20/2003, Madrid bombings exactly 911 days after 9/11, London attack on 7/7/2005 (2+5 > 7). And JFK assassination on 11/22/1963. Pope John Paul I's assassination after 33-day reign. End of WW1 on 11/11/1918 at 11:11 am.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Are we talking fake alien invasion from outer space?

Oh please- Do you really think so or are you just kidding?

im very serious.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
That sounds like a good idea; because in some places over-population is growing out of control, they are only harming each other. Think about it, in the past, civilizations all over the world sponsored human sacrifices because it was their natural form of population control, so why not now? It actually preserves many of the resources that are fought over so frequently. I would think that they would confront this problem eventually.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Don't drink tap water, from now on would be the best. Buy a bit of bottled water. If your neighbour shows flu like symptoms head for the hills. Water supplies are a lot more vulnerable than a large city/suicide bomb scenario. I beleive this would be the quickest way to wipe out a large portion of the population with very little risk of being caught. It is also very easy to blame on a few mythical terror cells with middle eastern taxi drivers and house painters carrying out their deadly and ungodly work. Oh, and I'd do your christmas shopping a few months earlier this year, you don't want to be caught in some airborne toxin in the airconditioning system crap. Imagine if a major retailer was targeted and started pumping colorless odorless slow acting toxins through the aircon systems on, oh say the 20th December? Chaos. I'm a tad worried...

NWO = No Way Out

P.S For any terrorists reading this this method would not work as we have clones of Bruce Lee, Will Smith and Chuck Norris guarding every piece of sensitive real estate in the country. Please do not try the above as you will be pimp slapped.

[edit on 1-7-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well 6/6/6 was a non-event....I wouldn't be surprised if 7/7/7 which happens to be a much stronger number.

Remember 7/7?

While I am not giving credibility to the hoax thread, I have been honestly feeling something lately.

I don't know what it is.

Maybe its the sun flares, maybe the heat getting to my brain.

I'm not sure right now.

But I think we may need to be on the lookout.

Godspeed this week!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Something definately feels "funny". It may be all the foiled "terrorist attacks" that have been going on lately. They can't possibly catch all of them, can they? Also the car bombs in London are a bit unsettling. The situation in Iran is not improving. Maybe this is what it feels like when everybody on the globe is holding their breath to see what comes next. I imagine it would have felt like this in the late nineteen thirties.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Aww...I'm going on vacation to Canada late night on the 6th, I hope nothing happens on the 7th because...Ill be in the air

Atleast I can be the first ATS member involved in a terrorist attack?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Madrid bombings exactly 911 days after 9/11

It was only 9/11 for you. In the UK it was 11/9, guess we kind of messed that one up for the conspiracy theorists.

Dates and numbering will always be subjective. I guess we will have to only wait a few days to see if July 4th and 7th will hold anything significant. If they do...then we will all have to unite and rage against the machine! (Awesome band btw).

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I don't really buy the 07/07/07 thing.

07/07/07 comes up every hundred years, what's so special about this one?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
I don't really buy the 07/07/07 thing.

07/07/07 comes up every hundred years, what's so special about this one?

But this one has the internet! The net always adds a bit of spice to anything! Good point though, surely something would of happened in the last 07/07/07 if it really was as significant as people say. I think I'll go and research into it now, hopefully I wont find anything...Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
pack up, leave town, go to the cabin, go camping, me..im going at least 500 miles away i think. seriously though..I dont trust anyone or anything, not even the damn chipmunks or the birds..its all going to hell. But then ask yourself why..because only a small percentage of the world, equipped with low end weaponry and given to try to hold back one form of fascism, while the greater invades like a slow poison introduced into a complacent body of nations. THe east was easy, they have it, and look at it now, does america want to look like the east? we came here to say F- off to monarchies, and we should stil loudly say F-off to all oppressive tyrannical family style government systems.. freedom is not a conditional word unless you tout your greed like its God. everything is already free in nature, with the knowledge of how to properly sustain it of course. Unfortunately parents/society today find it ok to give their children what they didnt have, but its the wrong thing they offer and it creates a thought duality, a complex reality, which isnt always beneficial. what im refering to is how america can wake up to itself, drop its wealthy all for me ego trip. and get into a positive, reality that you can be in iin your head, while you interact with the world around you, not seeing yourself in the world or part of it, but as an outside observer with a psychoactive peace gift from God..The Most High. Which is our nature and best aspect of creation..the Eye and the ability to reason. But nature and human scheming can certainly trick us all, as the world was on 9-11, and before by tyrants, kings given by God, to show man they didnt need them, now they get old and comfortable, and the delusion continues, as more suffer...your kings are curses, anything beyond practicality is an oppressive regime of criminaltiy hidden in officialdom and your predictable reactions to it.- fear

yet everything is a double edged sword.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Why 07/07/07 and not 07/07/2007?

It's 2007 not 0007.

A bit of an error there.

James Bond 007 part of NWO according to this?

Last year was 06/06/06:
www.armageddonornot.com...

This year 07/07/07.

Next year, I think will be 08/08/08.

Followed by 09/09/09, 10/10/10, 11/11/11, 12/12/12 etc.

But if year 2013 comes, how?

There is no 13/13/13.

Very confusing.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Ickey]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join