It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
7/7 is the London bombing anniversary, if you didn't know yet??

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well, while I don't discount the possibility of something big happening on 7/7/2007, the numerology is slightly wrong. 7/7/2007 equals 779 and not 7/7/7 which was 7/7/2005. If we look for numerologically significant date this year that will be 9/9/2007 = 9/9/9

Apart from that,I am convinced that something is necessary to happen this year, taking into consideration the uncontrollable debt of US and the slowing GDP growth (0.7 nominal). If nothing happens, recession is a certainty...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There will be murders on 7/7/07 - just like every other day of the year since the beginning of history. Bad things will happen on that day. Great things will happen on that day. But we are only going to hear about the bad because that fits the agenda of these fear spreading internet posters. They will tout the disasters of the day as some global satanic strategy and then run off to hype the next mysterious day to sell some books and get some hits for their website.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
Why 07/07/07 and not 07/07/2007?

It's 2007 not 0007.

A bit of an error there.

If 777 carried a lot of symbolism for your organization and you wanted to have an event to commemorate that mark, would you say to hell with it because it wasn't actually 07/07/0007? Or, would you just go ahead and mark the occasion on 07/07/2007?

You could choose to mark that symbolism one time in the history of the world, or you could do it once a century.

I doubt there's any error to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
did anyone predict 9/11 as a result of numerology or number-games? I suspect not.

excellent question, but id like to add to it and ask did anyone using numerology predict it BEFORE it happened?

but thats just me...i "may" be a "little" skeptical about numerology.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
7/7/7 is indeed a very powerful date for the NWO: concerts in many capitals worldwide for ``fight against global warming`` this is one of the hyped hoax the NWO will use to kill, restrict rights and tax everyone in the world... What do you think the ``carbon footprint`` is? A tax for breeding and breathing.

Just remember that the NWO want to kill at least 90% of the population, some extremists groups in the NWO even want to reduce the earth population under 100.000!

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Using numbers to try to explain why something is destined to happen is ridiculous. You can make numbers say whatever the hell you want them too with just some silly math thrown in.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
well letss go way out there...if they can make all these changes easily.with out humans knowing.you(humans) created time,words, money ect... why cant u create a 13th month? or is it the end.the only way it would be the end is if the NWO decided. then we would all be borg...mindless drones
like bees? hmmm

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Originally posted by Skyfloating
did anyone predict 9/11 as a result of numerology or number-games? I suspect not.

excellent question, but id like to add to it and ask did anyone using numerology predict it BEFORE it happened?

but thats just me...i "may" be a "little" skeptical about numerology.

11, 22 and 33 are 'Master Numbers' in numerology.

These are some examples as to how numerology can be seen in 9-11. These are simply examples and coincidences.

9-11-2001

9=3x3
1+1+2+0+0+1=5
3+3+5=11

9+11=20
2x1=2
20+2=22

9x11=99
2+0+0+1=3
99/3=33

9+1+1=11
2+0+0+1=3
11x3=33

Jesus died at the age of 33. Jesus is also allegedly the representation of the actual Sun. His story of a rise from the dead three days after his death is the same as many other Gods before him. It is based on the winter solstice.

Egyptian mythology seems like a big influence in US history because of the pyramid on the back of the $1 dollar bill and the obelisk (Washington Monument) in Washington, D.C.

Highest degree in masonry is 33.

Twin towers look like the number 11.
Three building collapsed that day.
3x11=33

Thirty-three is the "ultimate," number of numerology. It is the number that combines 11 and 22, since 11 + 22 = 33. Thirty-three is a significant number in that it is also capable of switching between itself and 6. This number, according to astrologists, is capable of accomplishing a great many things. There are 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite, an appendant body to Freemasonry. According to 33 Mysteries, it has appeared in almost every form of popular culture from math, science, physics, history, nature, and geography, let alone religion, and secret societies. Number 33 appears to be significant because of its nature to make change, and alter the lives of those who have that number as their life number.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Be serious children, if anyfing significant will occur in the next 5 year i will be veary happy, but nothing significant will happen, but i will be verry satisfacted if im wrong, so there will be prove that im not perfect and that there realy is a conspiracy. Lets wait, but dont expect too much to happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nothing will probably happen but i would be staying in just in case

[edit on 2-7-2007 by thesun]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
i guess we will find out in 5 days if any of this means jack.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
Well, while I don't discount the possibility of something big happening on 7/7/2007, the numerology is slightly wrong. 7/7/2007 equals 779 and not 7/7/7 which was 7/7/2005. If we look for numerologically significant date this year that will be 9/9/2007 = 9/9/9

Thats exactly what I was thinking jgruh. Wouldnt it make more sense, if 9/11 was done by this elite cabal because it said emergency, then why would anything happen until 9/9/07? That would correspond to the british emergency number.

If this is all symbolism, then what on Earth does 7/7/9 mean 2+7 is 9 right?

While there could be a good amount or credence to this, you cant take every possible number as an ominous sign that the end is right around the corner. If that were the case, I would be living under a rock with no ATS.
Now that wouldnt be too fun now would it?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
That sounds like a good idea; because in some places over-population is growing out of control, they are only harming each other. Think about it, in the past, civilizations all over the world sponsored human sacrifices because it was their natural form of population control, so why not now? It actually preserves many of the resources that are fought over so frequently. I would think that they would confront this problem eventually.

Bingo Laiguana, I think the same thing. I do really think the U.S. is engaged now, and has been for some time in trying to control the population of the United States. I believe Cancer and Aids are forms of population control. I think drug addiction, STDs and Abortion are forms of population control also. I mean come on if the world really cared about human rights then we for sure, could feed everyone that is hungry and cure some of these issues. As well as provideing good services for those who still urinate in the streets. Its one of the biggest crimes against humanity ever IMO.

Between the major powers on this rock why couldnt we provide for the less fortunate?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

There will be murders on 7/7/07 - just like every other day of the year since the beginning of history. Bad things will happen on that day. Great things will happen on that day. But we are only going to hear about the bad because that fits the agenda of these fear spreading internet posters. They will tout the disasters of the day as some global satanic strategy and then run off to hype the next mysterious day to sell some books and get some hits for their website.

Excellent observation Zerotime, I would agree with this provided nothing out of the ordinary goes down. I tend to think it will pass as a normal day, it will be a Friday which doesnt mean anything however, Fridays tend to bring out the crazy in some people so who knows. Something 9-11esk would have to happen before this could be thought of as an issue IMHO.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What if nothing happens on 07/07/2007?

Then what, how will they explain it away or come up with an excuse?

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am constantly waiting for something dramatic to happen, I don't know what. I just have a feeling that something will happen. I am not saying it will be 777 but something will happen soon.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I am constantly waiting for something dramatic to happen, I don't know what. I just have a feeling that something will happen. I am not saying it will be 777 but something will happen soon.

I know that if we all wait long enough something dramatic will happen, and if enough people make predictions a few will come to pass.

Why wait for the big event to happen? Enjoy life and the wonderful people that are in your life, this way if something does ever happen, you will have lived you life to the fullest and enjoyed everyday.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Why wait for the big event to happen? Enjoy life and the wonderful people that are in your life, this way if something does ever happen, you will have lived you life to the fullest and enjoyed everyday.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Realtruth]

That is the Real Truth if I may say that. I love life and I do live it as if its the last ill have. Family is the key for me and with out family we are shells IMHO. If and when a big deal comes upon us it will more than likely be unstoppable. We will have to change our lives and adjust to whatever it brings. It doesnt hurt though to be prepared in some fashion.

Every one have a wonderful 4th.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
sigh....
pure garbage. (opinion)
no evidence whatsoever in the post or video to support the end conclusion drawn by the post and the video. (fact)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join