It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't they visit me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
I've said this before in another thread a few years ago and I'm saying it now, "if you are out there, I'm ready willing and open to visitation.

What makes you think they visit anyone? If we discount the fantasies of Whitley Strieber, and the ethically dubious adventures of amateur hypnotherapists, and factor in the well known effects of sleep paralysis and false memories, is there any real evidence left? I'd like to know!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Whitley told the honest to God truth and passed a lie detector.
Evidence is all around you, his mri didn't lie.
12,000 people who e-mail every month aren't lying for the most part...
I'm not lying either. This is the real deal.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

First let me say that I don't see myself as anyone special. And I don't see any particular reason why they should.
But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone who is rational, open and willing to be visited, instead of someone who sees the experience as something to be dreaded and scary..I'm willing to keep it a secret..

Oh my friend...you should seriously be careful what you wish for.

You have no idea what you may get yourself into and it's naive to call upon something abnormal to happen to yourself without fully understanding the implications and consequences of that. You'd risk a lot more than you know and you'd better pray you don't get the wrong kind of attention.

There are dreadful, scary, and wonderful elements to many experiences with the unknown. Alien encounters and abductions are no different. I thank God I haven't been through some of the horrible things I've heard and read about, however that said...I have been through a bit of hell too. There is no one qualified to do anything about it. A lot is just out of your hands.

It's a very complicated issue and I wish it were as simple has getting a knock at your front door from E.T. and sitting down for a spot of tea.

ALSO: It wouldn't matter really whether you keep it a secret or not, most wouldn't believe you and you'd have no proof. Something anyone thats had an encounter(s) and I suspect the culprits of the experiences already know.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Freddieb, I'm in a strange place here...(Plot spoiler: confession about something I want, but haven't come to terms with, coming up...)

Part of me (the part that has, for some reason I've never really addressed, read reports of abductions but not with the same level of interest when reading about sightings) secretly wants to, not so much be abducted, but interact in some shape or form, with 'you know who'.

This ambition (for want of a better, and far more appropriate, word) is not something that comes up in polite conversation, as you can imagine. To be honest, I actually can't remember voicing it before. So there you go, ATS, you've got an exclusive!

Why would I, or anyone else, want to go through the same procedure as those whose stories I've read? They sound, if genuine, akin to the treatment the Nazi's doled out to the poor souls they captured. Perhaps there's some solace to be had in that abductees get to go home.

The only logical reason I can think of for this strange aspiration is that some of us want, and could almost say crave, proof of the whole UFO phenomena. Personal proof, undeniable proof, something so solid and unforgetable that we would be left with absolutely no doubt whatsoever. This kind of reasoning is a little bizarre to say the least, but the more I think about it, the more this wish to be 'taken' makes sense. At least then we'd know without a shadow of a doubt.

I've never seen a UFO but have drawn an educated opinion, thanks to reports from those genuine people who have, that they do exist (as real, 'figurative' nut and bolt vehicles) and therfore aren't as unidentified as some inflexible skeptics like to think. Not seeing one kind of makes me feel left out, stupid I know, but there you go. We're not all content with what life dishes out, anomolous phenomena wise.

This may be an extreme, and potentialy damaging, desire.
I wouldn't describe myself as a particularly brave person, but have been told that I cope very well under extreme pressure (one, terrible night that happened to my wife and myself springs to mind). I have no comprehension what level of fear, and feeling of personal violation, abductees are subjected to. That sort of intrusion can only exist, for me, in nightmares. To be honest, and in reality, I have absolutley no idea how I'd handle such a situation. Who, after all, can ready themselves?

But after all of that, if it takes the unthinkable to satisfy this need to know, then I for one am willing to take the risk.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Beamish]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone .....

Most ETs don't contact and visit. They kidnap. They run painful medical experiements. They mess with minds and memories. They put tracking chips in you.

You DO NOT want them to 'visit'.

bring em on i aint scared ill beat em up

[edit on 29-6-2007 by manzoor]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
Whitley told the honest to God truth and passed a lie detector.
Evidence is all around you, his mri didn't lie.
12,000 people who e-mail every month aren't lying for the most part...
I'm not lying either. This is the real deal.

I've no doubt Strieber is all the way down the rabbit hole and believes his own stories.

Pray tell, what is the scientific evidence from his MRI?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I totally understand where you're coming from. I told those grays to visit me when I came to earth...I even made hotel reservations and they never showed up. This isn't the first time either. Don't count on them, they're a huge disappointment.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As others have said, you should be careful what you wish for. Do you really want to attract them to you? They are evil little beings, ugly and dangerous and will do whatever they want to you. The safest way is just to ignore them. Once they are in your life it's hard to get them out. Unless you really want them around and it makes you happy.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ignorant and warlike species content to seek notional ideas and wage war for
inconsistent and irrational paradigms.
Resources are often allocated on the basis of the stronger preying on the weaker of the species and this theme is repeated planetwide regardless of location and culture.
Caution is indicated in the short term but the long term outcome of species collapse is likely to rectify any interplanetary or galactic ambitions of this species. Exhaustive simulations show resource wars and then mass starvation and disease making the current urban living model unsustainable in the short to medium term. Nation states will wage war directly or by proxy as long as the controlling classes can mobilize the growing underclass to do their bidding.
The overturning of the class and political structure will be the final act in the dissolution of the species. Abandoning the the high density living cores for the remaining natural space the final act of mass violence will taper along with the majority of the species. Survivors will be few in number and a more sustainable balance will be re-asserted with End of Hominid or EOH occuring sometime after 2160. Planet will be then re classified as uninhabited and open for colonization. As with all studies the margin of error is +/- 5%
NO CONTACT QUARANTINE STATUS IS TO BE MAINTAINED
Unmanned probes allowed.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Stanley06]

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Stanley06]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am not one to believe ET's exist, but if they do exist and visit people, they have a criteria we may not understand. ET's are like men at a single's bar and you are the chubby, short, flat chested brunette wondering why all the men are buying the thin, tall, big breasted blonde drinks.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
My spouse and I have had the same dream. We did know about the other's dream and did not discuss it until a few years after. The details match very well.

We both had this dream when our sons were pre-school. Both of them are still on planet (25 years later) and, even though the son who was invited has made himself available many times, the physical world has not matched the dream. He knows about the dream and is excited by the prospect of it becoming real.

The dream;
A being from a craft invites one of our adult sons on board and quite happily he goes. We talk about how much the trip will mean to him and wonder how long he will be away. We all feel secure and confident that all will be well.

Both of our sons are present but the son who was invited is in the top .2% of intelligence and is a person of strong spirituality whereas our other son is about 20 points lower in IQ and is more western in his attitudes and successes.

Among the reports of probing, chipping and medical experiments there are reports of people who are treated with friendship and care. What with the media wanting drama and people concentrating on negative things, the positive interactions may be more common than perceived.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You must be pure for them to want to visit you.

I am a conactee and so here are some tips so that they come during the night.

1) Shave all your bodily hair off including your legs, arms, eyebrows etc.

2) Be clean before you go to bed the ETs told me they are put off by foul smelling earthlings.

3) Leave a saucer of milk out at the end of the bed.

If you follow my guidelines then you can expect a visit anytime soon!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok, I hope this is not rude, but are you serious? Have you done this and been successful in being visited by beings? Just wondering if it worked.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone .....

Most ETs don't contact and visit. They kidnap. They run painful medical experiements. They mess with minds and memories. They put tracking chips in you.

You DO NOT want them to 'visit'.

From what I've seen... They rarely do any of those.

But yeah, you DO NOT want them to visit.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by paigcal
Ok, I hope this is not rude, but are you serious? Have you done this and been successful in being visited by beings? Just wondering if it worked.

Yes it does increase your chances of a visitation greatly. Reason being that the greys are highly allergic to our hair and any contact with us is quite risky. I dont know why they want the milk though maybe some kind of offering??

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
How did you come across this? Did you do this? How do you know it works?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe a scared unrational mind that has no idea whats going on is esier to manipulate and dominate than a mind of someone who knows whats going on and what they are

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paigcal
How did you come across this? Did you do this? How do you know it works?

I once new a lady who had previously been contacted by the greys, she was taken 4 or 5 times a year for 5 years. They prefered her because she was entirely bald and no risk.

I followed her advice and only 1 month later they visited me, it was a great period of enlightenment. They visit me still every now and then.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spec01
does everyone on ATS post their opinion so angrily?
I've been here a few days and I've seen some very angry people.

yes, anger is quite normal here. I've learned, if you have no anger your either not human, alien, or an atser. Take it from me, don't bring up god, the toothfairy, or the old women who lives in the shoe. They'll bite your head off

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join