It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't they visit me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
First let me say that I don't see myself as anyone special. And I don't see any particular reason why they should.
But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone who is rational, open and willing to be visited, instead of someone who sees the experience as something to be dreaded and scary.
I've said this before in another thread a few years ago and I'm saying it now, "if you are out there, I'm ready willing and open to visitation. I'm willing to keep it a secret and I'm willing to be open to any and all ideas you bring to the table".
I'm sure many of us here on this board feel the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well, if they do visit you, you will be the first!

Take lots of pics.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Something tells me anything that kidnaps people during the night doesn't really want to have a conversation with someone who wants to get kidnapped/have a rational conversation while getting probed.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
But why wouldn't ET's visit and contact someone .....

Most ETs don't contact and visit. They kidnap. They run painful medical experiements. They mess with minds and memories. They put tracking chips in you.

You DO NOT want them to 'visit'.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Evidence?
Proof, ?
Verification?

Or did your 'friend' tell you?

*Removed quote of entire previous post*
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say any kind of kidnapping/abduction isn't for the benefit of mankind. Then again, I could be completely wrong. I'm sure if extraterrestrials are on Earth, they're a bunch of jolly guys who ride rainbows and sleep on clouds while riding ponies to fairyland. In which case:

Evidence?
Proof?
Verification?

Or did your "friends" tell you they're super cool guys who bring peace and harmony?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
maybe they feed on fear and your enthusiasm is messing with their martian minds?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm with you man!

I'd love for them to take me up!

Theres a good chance that'll it'll be horribly traumatising... but right now I don't care. Maybe if it happened after I'd say 'Damn! wish that hadn't happened!' but right now...

Yes please!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hope the ET`s have wifi internet up there or youre message will go unread

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Evidence? Proof, ? Verification?

Oh please. :shk: read the accounts of those who have been abducted.
It's all there.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
does everyone on ATS post their opinion so angrily?
I've been here a few days and I've seen some very angry people.

Can't we all just get along?
Varied opinions go without saying, but can't this be done with some basic courtesy?

This isn't soley aimed at Flyersfan.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Chorlton
Evidence? Proof, ? Verification?

Oh please. :shk: read the accounts of those who have been abducted.
It's all there.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

'Accounts of people abducted' ?

Sorry, people need Proof not fairy stories from people who either seek attention or enjoy making things up.

Do you still believe in the tooth fairy?if not why not?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I can say something really odd has happend to me. Now i would put it all to one side.

But...

The static on mine and my girlfriend's body
The skin on my left forearm turning liquid before my eyes in a 5cm x 5cm square.
The time loss (for myself and other's involved)
The marks on my left forearm (puncture mark's and line type marks that all faded in a few hours accept the 1 puncture mark)
The burning on my left forearm (not like scolded or burned by fire but like deep heat time's 10)

It's the physical thing's that make's a rational person like myself wonder.

I can say with confidence i have been in many insane situation's for example.

Like being in a thunderstorm for 2 hours on sentry duty in Iraq. And to add to it the night vision was not working due to the lightning strike's overloading it.

I would say the above Iraq example was around the 9 out of 10 scale. However compared to the odd thing that happend to me i had to make a totally new scale. And i would say it was on the 20 out of 20 scale.

It is a feeling of dread that totally burn's your inside's it's a feeling of being totally helpless.

A feeling of dragging your 3 children from there bed's late at night and the neighbour's talking but you dont worry about that. A feeling of knocking at your mother's door as a 25 year old man with your 3 children in toe and trying to explain what happend.

You must understand even if someone broke into my house and i dealt with them i would not take my children to my mother's.

I am with chorlton on the fact i have no evidence so in the eye's of someone else it seem's like pointless information.

But this is my personal experiance i am not here to prove it i am just putting my point across so you understand what you are asking for.

I think maybe you should be carefull what you wish for take it easy mate.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 29-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The topic of discussion IS NOT "The tooth fairy. Do you believe?"

The topic of discussion IS:
» Aliens & UFOs » Why won't they visit me?

Please keep the responses focused on the actual topic of discussion, NOT each other.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have this postcard cartoon. It's a simple line drawing. In the sky is a standard-issue UFO, saucer shaped. On the ground is a guy jumping up and down and waving. the dialog is in cartoon balloons. He says,

"Take me! Take me!"

The UFO responds,

"No. You're ugly!"

Not that you're ugly, but perhaps they have criteria that we don't understand for choosing their 'participants.' This might be a good thing.

Edit: To make it more clear why this post was on topic in the first place.

[edit on 6/29/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Please discuss the topic, and the personal snipes stop now.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sanctum im going to have a pop at you.

If i use this line

/off topic/

Can i now post anything i wish ? Am i now imune to being warned ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

4TH post up from the bottom by yourself, im calling the kettle black.

Please delete this post when you have read it.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 29-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why would you want it to happen, they are so far above us, why would they bother going to someone who wants it.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Obviously, some out there feel and believe strongly that they have been visited.
I've been all over the world and have seen many strange things, not unexplainable things, but strange.
I do think that ETs exist. The numerical possibilities simply point to that being the case. The same numerical possibilities would seem to point to there being no reason that they should pin point us in our little dot of the universe as well.
As I said, I don't stand in judgement of those that feel they have seen or been visited.
I would, if possible, like to have the same opportunity. Maybe I would be in for the fright of my life. However maybe I could learn something.
At least I wouldn't spend so much time on these boards, speculating. I would know.
After all, I'm not going to live forever. I hate to think I would miss an opportunity because of fear of what could happen. I've been scared so many times before. It's just fear. A simple emotion.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They visit me often and often it is painful...
I woudl be careful wha you wish for.
If you've ever heard of the "walk in" experience...It works like this..
ask a question in your mind and watch people around you for a reply...
If they want to contact you, they can in this manner...It's trippy at first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join