It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the conspiracy in the 9/11 commission report?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hah, I'm done here.

Dismiss dismiss dismiss.
There's nothing wrong here.

There is no conspiracy, everythng is exactly what it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
bush is not that smart but the government did know what was going to happen
anyway heres a declasified doc from 1998 that says binladin was going to hyjack planes and one of the ppl named ramazi yousef is a terrorist and a c.i.a. opp.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I suggest anyone who does not think there was some sort of cover up in the 9-11 commission report watch this video.

9/11 Press for Truth

These are the families of the victims of 9-11 saying the 9-11 commission and their report was a joke and a cove up.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
I suggest anyone who does not think there was some sort of cover up in the 9-11 commission report watch this video.

9/11 Press for Truth

These are the families of the victims of 9-11 saying the 9-11 commission and their report was a joke and a cove up.

No doubt, all you have to do is watch that video and they lay it all out very clearly.
THe Commission was a joke, and anyone who claims its findings were complete and factual is a jokester.
Esdad, you can deny, dismiss, and dodge all you want.
Some things are too hard for people to admit, like my black friends who still think O.J. is innocent, or the wresting fans that think Benoit is innocent.

I personally have seen many people around me look into 911 and come to the exact same conclusion as most of us 'theorists'.
I continue to encourage all I meet to investigate 911, except recently I have started running into more and more people who already know.
THe grass is taking root, so to speak, and with a little luck and the grace of God above we can put an end to this nightmare of never-ending war and civil rights shredding.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
THe document you posted is for Project Bojinka, not the 9/11 mission.

How many people here have actually read the 9/11 commission report and not just watched Loose Change? If you did, you would know how ignorant some of you statements are.

ramazi yousef a CIA operative....

man, This country is #ed.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
shame on you US government, shame on you for the families who lost relatives, shame on you for your NWO, shame on you for creating a puppet festival every time it's needed tyo save your a** . Do you honestly think that 20 lowly educated terrorists (some of them are still living, by the way) launched such calculated and synchronized attacks? Come on, people, you are the ones in planes, take the oxygen masks off and land ! it's time to put these crazy b*****ds into impeachment procedures...Or will you let them die peacefully in their multi-million dollar ranches while their truths are revealed to be lies ?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Perhaps the most glaring ommission in the 911 Commission report is found in the notes. On page 541, the core is described as "a hollow steel shaft in which elevators and stairwells were presentT."

This statement implies a complete falsification because the core was not a "hollow steel shaft" but instead had 47 massive steel beams.

The book to read on this subject is called, "The 911 Commission Report
Omissions and Distortions.

There are so many problems with the 911 Commission Report that need to be addressed that a whole book was written about the subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

man, This country is #ed.

Your post reeks of desperation.

Watch the video I posted. If you still think after watching the video there was not a conspiracy I would love to hear why that is so.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Desperation to find out why it is that people believe anything they read as fact o nthe internet and then cross fatst about particular things. There were many things that cam out of 9/11, and the commission was one of them. To find a way to make sure it did not happen again, and to find out how the operation was planned and carried out.

Our government does not have the capacity to hide something of this magnitude. There is much that they do hide, that we cannot see, that we truly do not know about. This was terror. This was not 20 cave dwellers with box cutters. If you researched it you would know. They are also not still alive, that is disino plain and simple. If not, get them to the 2008 conventions and it will make Swfitboat look like girl scouts selling cookies. hte men on those planes were soldiers, with a mission. If you have ever know somone in spec ops you will know that you train and train and train and train till the day you need it, and it is perfect. A well trained soldier can kill anyone he plans to kill. 9/11 was a military operation.

Thank you for pointing out the WTC reference also.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
the first line of defence was our cia or intel. and they either let it happen or helped it so i posted the above doc. to show that the ppl in charge had information that they didnt act on and are at fault also a new invesigation should include administrative actions not only security because without the whole truth they will only use what went wrong with homeland security as a tool to enforce more police state laws on our own ppl and boost military programs. if it is true they didnent do any thing or helped it happen then stopping the insiders from useing our ppl as tools to make more money and gain more power in the world is our duty and right as americans. to make our government work for us.
the story in the 9/11 report is not accurate either. its just another story in history thats not true. all intell. on 9/11 should have been included in the report

[edit on 1-7-2007 by snoob]

[edit on 1-7-2007 by snoob]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Desperation to find out why it is that people believe anything they read as fact o nthe internet and then cross fatst about particular things. There were many things that cam out of 9/11, and the commission was one of them. To find a way to make sure it did not happen again, and to find out how the operation was planned and carried out.

Our government does not have the capacity to hide something of this magnitude. There is much that they do hide, that we cannot see, that we truly do not know about. This was terror. This was not 20 cave dwellers with box cutters. If you researched it you would know. They are also not still alive, that is disino plain and simple. If not, get them to the 2008 conventions and it will make Swfitboat look like girl scouts selling cookies. hte men on those planes were soldiers, with a mission. If you have ever know somone in spec ops you will know that you train and train and train and train till the day you need it, and it is perfect. A well trained soldier can kill anyone he plans to kill. 9/11 was a military operation.

Thank you for pointing out the WTC reference also.

I have said this numerous times before the 9/11 Commission report only received $3 Million in funding to investigate all the attacks that happened on 9/11. ONLY $3 Million compared to the $30+ million that they spent on investigating the Clinton Scandal. So what we have here is 3000 people lost there lives in the worlds most devastating "terrorist" attack in history and 9/11 Commission is only given $3 Million in funding. Do you think $3 Million is going to pay for the whole investigation of 9/11 including paying Scientists, Professor and many other people in other fields. I doubt it.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Good discussion so far folks. Good thread starter, Esdad. I'm glad to see the rockin kitty return, or a different one anyway.

I don't have much to add at the moment. The 9/11 Commission Report is almost too boring and obvious for me to have ever taken a keen interest or study closely.

I guess my main thing is I was hoping for the truth I suspected - a conspiracy to cripple defenses at least, to get some sunlight. But when they started, they emphasized no "blame game." "No politics." There would me no domestic blame, no "partisanship," meaning no challenge to the President, no heads could roll, no clues of any possible inside job aired.

They did drop some interesting stories, but I'd guess these were at least partly distractions, decoys. I dunno. They ultimately, anyway, started from a general presumption - al Qaeda did this and we wanted to stop it but failed. Everything else was either jammed into this template or discarded. Like the "put options" - their explanation as to how someone knew in the days before the attaks to bet millions on the stocks of UA and AA going down - the people who placed the bets had no connection to al Qaeda, so there's no possible problem. It was just a lucky bet.

That's not a REAL investigation, it's a 600 or whatever page excuse. At least in my eyes, and by failing to address the possibility at all, they have not been able to change my mind that this could NOT have been a conspiracy. Just "of course it's not, so anyway, here's how the failures happened..."

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The bill appropirated 3 million dollars. THey asked for money that was excluded from one bill and ADDED into another by president Bush. They then asked for an additional million and got it. IF they wanted more, all they need do is ask. They spent a total of 11 million.

The commision report did what it was supposed to and that was to find the root of the cell, trace it to it's beginnings and then analyze it to make sure that it never happens again.

They made a list of recommendations, many of which have not been implemented but if you look deeper it is security reasons, or ACLU complaints about civil rights that keep many of them from bieng implemented. The fact that there has not been a major attack on US soil in 6 years to me is more than worth the 11 million spent to prevent it.

What too many people think is that the 9/11 comission was a court, who was supposed to ivestigate the WTC 7 and the holographic planes. It was about fact. It is boring, but so is real life. I mean, it would be a great story to say that one night 20 years ago Bush plotted this with Cheney over lines of coke and 20 year old scotch with Rummy making smores in the corner. It is a story. The truth is boring.

In this case, a terror organization planned and waited and was rewarded with 3000 people dead and they incited the war that would bring us to them to kill us easier. No conspiracy, jsut history repeating itself. I mean, when the England fought the crusades it was the same thing....

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The bill appropirated 3 million dollars. THey asked for money that was excluded from one bill and ADDED into another by president Bush. They then asked for an additional million and got it. IF they wanted more, all they need do is ask. They spent a total of 11 million.

Do you have a source?

Please read the following:

. . .Whereas the investigation of the Challenger disaster received $50 million, Bush promised only $3 million for the investigation of the much more deadly and complex disaster of 9/11. He then initially resisted when the commission asked for an additional $8 million." - Source

The panel has until the end of May 2004 to complete its work, but it will spend the $3 million it was originally allotted by around August 2003 - TIME

Moreover;

The commision report did what it was supposed to and that was to find the root of the cell, trace it to it's beginnings and then analyze it to make sure that it never happens again.

No it did not, that is absolutely incorrect. If they did there job properly they would have investigated the events surrounding the un-expected collapse of WTC7. What was the cause of this collapse? Why was William Rodriguez account of explosions being heard in the basement not worthy of putting it in the Report, after he had testified before the Commission?

Alot of unanswered questions.

Why did Bush & Cheney not testify before the panel and why did they not testify under oath, why was there no recording made of the session nor a stenographer in the room?

Bush brushed off a question from a reporter Thursday on whether 9/11 families were entitled to a transcript of the session.

"You asked me that question yesterday," Bush replied. "I got the same answer."

He did not repeat the answer, but the White House has said there will not be a transcript of the session. Bush said he expects details of his "conversation" with the commission to go into its final report. - CNN

What too many people think is that the 9/11 comission was a court, who was supposed to ivestigate the WTC 7 and the holographic planes. It was about fact. It is boring, but so is real life. I mean, it would be a great story to say that one night 20 years ago Bush plotted this with Cheney over lines of coke and 20 year old scotch with Rummy making smores in the corner. It is a story. The truth is boring.

From the website of the 9/11 Commission Report:

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (also known as the 9-11 Commission), an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002, is chartered to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, including preparedness for and the immediate response to the attacks. The Commission is also mandated to provide recommendations designed to guard against future attacks. - 9/11 Commission Website

"to prepare a full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks"

Thats including investigating the collapse of WTC7, which obviously was not investigated to its "full and complete account".

BeZerK

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I realize this is a old thread but didn't feel the information I am providing warranted its own thread. The people listed is the OP who are/were part of the 911 Commission are also mentioned in a pdf file I was reading.

This pdf file is of a FBI investigation into a report from a Landlord who may have rented to the some of the high-jackers. So I will post the link and whom ever finds it interesting enough to read through enjoy. Link.

rhain

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

I live a short distance from the apartments listed here on Union Blvd, Paterson NJ

Drove by location many times - just after Sept 11 place was raided by FBI with assistance of local PD

One of my friends (since retired) was a K 9 handler in Passaic County Sheriff Dept in on the raid, told
me after letting dog in first they searched the apartment. Found the flight manuals as described in the report.

In addition another one of my friends worked in library of William Paterson State Univ in Wayne NJ. is where
the hijackers bought their air tickets using library internet computers

He was questioned by FBI (along with other library staff) and asked if could indentify the hijackers

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join