It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Notices?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The admins keep updating the buttons on me. New subscribe/unsubscribe buttons.

What are you trying to do? Change is scary!!! Me no want change

Just kidding, keep up the great work. I love to see all the new features you guys add.

How about a new skin? Maybe next year?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I really haven't listed anybody as my Foe...I've yet to reply to anyone where I've had to really think for more than a different way of re-explaning myself. However, there's a few I've called Friend because they've been able to dig up more detailed info than I could, concerning the topic under discussion...Or at least dug up the info faster than I have.

I just love an online forum...After all, you can show a side of yourself that your closest friends never see because the 'Net can let you step out from behind those "social masks" that everyone has to wear on a day-to-day basis. I don't much believe in hiding too deep in the shadows, however.

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by biggie smalls
(trying to prove a point of how the old guys are probably more insane and unstable than the new ones)

Hey biggie smalls, I represent that remark you just made.

I know I'm insane, I've always been unstable, and I have doctors that can back me up on that.

Hmmm...This sounds strangely familiar to me.
Several years ago, someone asked me what I was thinking about & I replied, "Who? Me or me?"
He looked confused a moment & asked, "What's your problem? Multiple personalities?"
I replied, "No way, I don't have that problem. Yes, you do! No, I don't! Yes, you do! Shut up, both of you!"

I think I need to cut back on the caffine...

Originally posted by TheDuckster
"What is the biggest room in the world?"

The answer is: The room for improvement

What's the biggest word in any language that has any concept to describe that word?

IF

new topics

<< 1   >>

join