It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Authority schoolbooks worship death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
“O heroes, Allah has promised you victory ... Do not talk yourselves into flight…Your enemies seek life while you seek death." This is the reason why there will never be peace.When you teach such trash in the schools,what do you expect.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by rdang]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Masada2000.org a known Israeli terrorist group runs that site (Kahanists) and Palestinian media watch...another hate organization. Great sources you got there.

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here is another for you.
The latest Palestinian militants:Eight years old and armed with AK47s.It's from 2004 so these children are "veterans" at 12.
Say what you want about the source,it's true.You may be among the last in the world to believe otherwise.But looking at your posts,you obviously
hate jews,so what does it matter.

]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Here is another for you.
The latest Palestinian militants:Eight years old and armed with AK47s.It's from 2004 so these children are "veterans" at 12.
Say what you want about the source,it's true.You may be among the last in the world to believe otherwise.But looking at your posts,you obviously
hate jews,so what does it matter.

]

So are you saying that when we send children here to Military academy they are being trained as terrorists?

BTW that doesnt look like any AK-47 to me. It looks like a cutout from a piece of wood...BUZZZZZZZZ Wrong again Rdang. Those kids could have been playing army in a training field for all you know.

Yes Oh It absolutely must mean that I just hate jews because I dont believe your BS and I don't believe theirs
LOL

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is real but not because they just discovered some book yesterday. This is by design, propaganda and manipulation, so you perceive them as demons and to stir up racist and other ideas among them so they see us as demons as well. End result - global conflict. Ye haw! Let's kill each other!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I could tell this was an rdang thread just by looking at the title LOL.

Kids on both sides are trained to hate - funny that you only seem to pay attention to one.

How about the settlers that lionize Baruch Goldstein as a hero?

What makes them any different than this?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Show where else they teach this to the children.Nowhere else.They have said over and over they prefer death to life.Yes you can tell when I post,backed up by the truth and facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Show where else they teach this to the children.Nowhere else.They have said over and over they prefer death to life.Yes you can tell when I post,backed up by the truth and facts.

I bet there are tons of Rdangs going around telling their kids and other peoples kids (There are kids on this forum) how to hate muslims right this minute. There are kids in Israel being taught in Military schools being prepared for their IDF careers learning how to shoot, maim and kill "the arabs that surround us that want to kill us"

Please dont act like its only the Palestinians that teach their kids to hate.

Over 60 years of killing and it has been passed through several generations on both sides.

new topics

top topics

join