It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Immortality, The hows

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harper_

But it's poison, either way, so any amount is too much,

but seems to be the only legal way to kill yourself

Like I say the Ministers of Dis-Info are good at what they do.
But simple thinking of things thru, (which they advise against) shows differently.

Tobacco a poison?
No. It is a ancient plant used thousands of years with healing qualities.
(Look it up.)

Alcohol a poison?
No it (Beer) is derived from fermenting hops and barley. A purely natural process. (Germans are forbidden from using synthetics in their beer.)
Egyptians prescribed it in their Pharmacies, and the Sumerian's used it 15% in their medicines.

Why do the Ministers of Dis-Info want us to believe they are poisons? To divert our attention from the real poisons.
List of the real poisons;
-Air pollution
-Pharma drugs
-Synthetic chemicals in foods (presevatives)
-Spraying of Synthetic chemicals on foods.
-Electro-magnetic poisons.
-Synthetic chemicals in almost every single product. (The worst is Laundry detergent. Cause the density of its release into your houses and then into the lungs.)
-Abandoned Toxic locations which Govs. and corporation refuse to clean up.
-On going Toxic operations.

..........You get the gist.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't buy this thread.. I'll tell you why.

The biggest thing.... there are no "immortals" around. In fact, there isn't anyone around that is older than 150. And most people who live that long say that they eat pork chops and drink a glass of whiskey every day. Generally, the long-life people get it primarily from genetics.

I agree that a lot of synthetic stuff is bad for you. We really need to go back to nature and eat plants and animals in their most basic form. Artificial sweeteners are so widespread now, but they seem quite unhealthy. I would rather eat sugar than aspartame.

However, I don't think you can say that pharmacy drugs are a poison while alcohol is not. What do you think fermenting is? Rotting. There is a reason people don't eat food when it goes bad. The reason alcohol affects you is because it's basically a form of food poisoning. Despite early studies, newer studies have shown that drinking a glass of wine a day doesn't actually help out your health. But if you drink small amounts of alcohol (not enough to get drunk), I can't see it having much of a long-term effect.

Smoking pure tobacco leaves is considerably less harmful than all the chemicals in commercial cigarettes, but you are also breathing in the full effects of the tobacco with no form of filter like on regular cigarettes. Inhalation of any kind of smoke or dust, regardless, will irritate your lungs and is a bad thing to do.

Positive thinking, eating healthy, and regular exercise will certainly help you live longer, but nothing you can do will make you live FOREVER.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Okay can't have enough time to help get some of you in to the right state of mind to understand this,
for some of you who are closer to the truth this will make more sense, and for just some of you to get this is and to start on this path is better than none

1) Know you are Immortal,
Yes the first step may sound like an oxymoron but this is how its done/ starts, You must know right now, not later, know it now and it will start the change in your energy you need to start the change in to being immortal, don't just try to believe it, don't try and con yourself in to believing it KNOW IT, Know that you are right now, not later

To quote Bruce Lee "As you think, so shall you become" This is Very True

Physical Immortality is all about energy, your energy, and a higher spirtual energy (that you will connect to via your crown chakra, as you develope) your mind directs your energy with your thoughts,
by knowing you are physical immortal your energy will start moving in that wayand begin the first step in your change,

(it would also help you to find books on "Creative Visualisation" to understand how your thoughts and energy create things in your life, I did alittle homework for you on this and a writer by the name of Shakti Gawain seems to be popular on the subject of Creative Visualisation )

2) Your mind, Your energy
Now that you know that your energy is the most important part of this
and that how you think directs this energy the next thing you need to be aware of is your consciousness

all mortals have minds full of junk and bad habits,
you need to get rid of this junk, remember the way you think directs your energy, it doesn't take a genius to work out what happens to your energy with your head full of crap,

and this is why people with hard lives and depression age faster than others, their mind direct their energy in destructive ways, and their bodies take that toll, age is not about time, age is about scaring done on a cellular level to your body, your cells being damaged due to things like smoking and drinking, etc, but most of all the way you think, your body can regenerate this damage if it weren't for either misdirecting your energy on other things (bad habits and junk thoughts), or worse using it to do harm to yourselves (stress, depression, hate, anger, etc)

The more you clean up your mind, the cleaner and stronger your energy will become, you need to weed out all your junk thoughts, bad habits and major fears

Things like, do not lie, and saying what you mean,
things you know to be right,

Btw, No immortals smoke, or drink alcohol, ever, and being a vegetarian is very common, but there are some that still eat meat

(Why am I doing this? To put pressure on some of these people, they don't want me talking about this, (and as of this moment no world goverment knows anything about this, and anything they would have seen would have been misproscribe to something else) but they can't stop me, )

Harper I just recently discovered ATS and just discovered your threads. It sounds like we have both stumbled upon some of the same people throuigh totally different paths.

I have found using my advanced researching skills, which include remote viewing, at least 25 people living among us today who are 500+ years old and have successfully made contact with 2 of them. Check here for more details.

My current occupation is financial systems security and occasionally have to track down fraudsters and hackers who create alternative identities to commit their crimes. I can assure you it doesn't take much effort these days to create a whole new identity or assum the identiy of another person. Fortunately for us, this is getting more and more difficult to do. Unfortunate for these immortals, it is making their lives more difficult.

More to follow in other posts

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

And before I forget, I confronted to mods on why the last thread on this subject was close (which by anyones standards, claiming to close a thread down because of RV, (which in fact was a lie) is just alittle, hu insane, lol

Anyway he later stated that it was because that certain people complained, and that my posts were too short, and weren't going anywhere (or so he thought)

well he just should of said so, instead of lying about a bogus RV,
it would have been nice to have had the real reason post for the closer of that thread, instead of so lame ass attempt at character assassination

The RV was either badly badly wrong, or a blantant lie,

Everything I've told you is true,

I have never heard of or had any knowledgI of Harper before today and I have to admit that I have independnantly confirmed some of his findings. This is not absolute proof of anything, but a propondance of circumstancial evidence and eye witness accoutns have convicted many of aledged crimes.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisDeemian
Harper_, I've read through your last thread and wondered if you have any particular exercises to accomplish something that is so hard to believe as this. Many people will discard this thread as useless, so please prove otherwise so that we can get going on this topic. I'm not entirely convinced that a thing like this is possible, but I would surely like to be.
Is this any different from regular psychic training? Just meditating and experimenting? Or are there fixed elements. Please clarify the way a little more.

- Chris

Proof isn't doable outside of meeting someone in person, and I understand your doubt, but non the less this is true,

this isn't about any form of psychic training, that aspect developes on its own,

each person will develope at diffirent rate and in a differnt way, meditating will help alot, not experimenting, but growing

In the case of the 2,800 year old gentleman that I have been researching, I have yet to find any scientific proof that he is an immortal; but I have found a substantial amount of statistical evidence that he is.

For example, statistically speaking, what are the chances that you could pick out a stranger on the street and that person could speak an ancient dialect of Aramaic, own a 2,500 year old coin and a rusted set of Templar Knight armor, and know things about ancient history that are not avaiable on Goolge. Statistically speaking, everyone on this forum would have a better chance of winning a lottery on the same day then such an encounter. I will keep posting my proof here as I have timeto present it.

So when it comes to proof, I believe proof is in the heart of the beholder. If your heart says its true, then it will be. If your heart says it isn't so, then it will never be true, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinitethoughts
Hey Harper,

Just an aside, you can drink alcohol and smoke tobacco to be physical immortal. Just make sure there are no synthetic materials in either, and moderation.

Contrary to the Ministers of Dis-Information, tobacco is a plant, not a drug, with beneficial properties.

LOL, no, no immortal drinks or smokes, needless to say they could if they wanted, but they don't

The 2,800 year old immortal that i know drinks one glass of wine a day. There is evidence that a small amount of wine can help with digestion along with other health benefits.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinitethoughts
Hey Harper,

Just an aside, you can drink alcohol and smoke tobacco to be physical immortal. Just make sure there are no synthetic materials in either, and moderation.

Contrary to the Ministers of Dis-Information, tobacco is a plant, not a drug, with beneficial properties.

That is true.
(Which is probably why so many effective healers, "faith"- and otherwise, do both...)

I would've thought this to be obvious, but I know it's not, which is why I am voicing my humble opinion here: to bolster this (very, very unpopular) fact.

And BTW, I have no problems with belief in immortality.
In principle, I believe ANYTHING is possible, so...
I just wouldn't want to go wherever I am going alone, without those whom I love. ; )

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Why do the Ministers of Dis-Info want us to believe they are poisons? To divert our attention from the real poisons.
List of the real poisons:

Thank you!
This deserves a star.

It's funny how, with so many people denouncing and worrying about purported "conspiracies", the most glaringly obvious ones go unnoticed...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benabba

And Jeanne Calment, who died in 2000 (I think) at the age of 122 years, had a glass of wine every day.

She did reduce the cigarette intake to one per day... at the age of 115.

BTW, I read (in a serious book) there is at least one 800 years young monk in Tibet... Where is this Methuselah you're talking about living?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How did RV become a reason for the previous thread to be closed down? I am having a hard time with that.

edited for spelling

[edit on 12-1-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"Where is this Methuselah you're talking about living?"

I am not at liberty to give his exact location today, but I can tell you he has spent all of his life living around the Mediterranean Sea except for a few short stints in Scotland. I can also tell you that he was born near the present day town of Amman Jordan

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by benabba

For some - totally irrational - reason, I am very glad to hear that.

Maybe because I was once very much in love with a Jordanian. That was one of the happiest times in my life.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infinitethoughts

Tobacco a poison: "Chemical analysis shows the tobacco leaf to contain an unusual number of constituents. Nicotine, nicotianine, and tobacco acid or malic acid are characteristic. Nitric, hydrochloric, sulphuric, phosphoric, citric, acetic, oxalic, pictic, and ulmic acids are also present. The quantity of mineral matter is large, amounting in some cases to 27 per cent."—Prof. John I. D. Hinds, Ph.D., The Use of Tobacco (Nashville, Tenn: Cumberland Presbyterian Publishing House, 1882), p 36.

Nicotine is an alkaloid found in the nightshade family of plants (Solanaceae) which constitutes approximately 0.6–3.0% of dry weight of tobacco,[1][2] with biosynthesis taking place in the roots, and accumulating in the leaves. It functions as an antiherbivore chemical with particular specificity to insects; therefore nicotine was widely used as an insecticide in the past, and currently nicotine analogs such as imidacloprid continue to be widely used.

In low concentrations (an average cigarette yields about 1 mg of absorbed nicotine), the substance acts as a stimulant in mammals and is one of the main factors responsible for the dependence-forming properties of tobacco smoking. According to the American Heart Association, "Nicotine addiction has historically been one of the hardest addictions to break." The pharmacological and behavioral characteristics that determine tobacco addiction are similar to those that determine addiction to drugs such as heroin and coc aine.[3]

Nicotine Is a poison that is related to niacin but is oil based and fills the niacin receptors throuout the body. Native American Shaman only ysed it once every 14 days. About 1 in a million binafit from Tobacco my mother is one of them. I have an allergy to it.

Synthetic chemicals are frequintly toxic as well. As for Alcohol: The Mongoloid race lacks an enzyme nesasery to brak it down properly but it is mildly toxic.

When asked about the secrets of longevity, Master Li Ching Yuen’s answer was:

* Keep a quiet heart
* Sit like a tortoise
* Walk sprightly like a pigeon
* Sleep like a dog

“Li Ching-Yuen was born in 1677 in Chyi Jiang Hsie, Szechuan province. He spent most of his life in the mountain ranges gathering herbs and knowledge of longevity methods.”

“In 1748, when he was 71 years old, he moved to Kai Hsien to join the Chinese army as a teacher of the martial arts and as a tactical advisor.”

He lived on herbs and plenty of rice wine. "My longevity," Master Li Ch'ing Yuen said, "is due to the fact that I performed the eight brocades every day--regularly, correctly, and with sincerity--for 120 years." The best time, he noted, was between 11 p.m. and 11 a.m. when he repeated each exercise two to six times. He would also drink a glass of water every day before bed. Li lectured on "how to get the most out of each century" by maintaining "inward calm." He also took Goji berry and other herbs every day.

Why are most of the comints off topic or gainsaying without reserch?

I believe when it comes to proof Science and logic are the way to go. Unfortunatly the scintific method is not well known or understood and logic is the same. Most of what is pased off as science these days is not!

Chi Ping Tao Sifu

top topics

<< 1   >>

join