It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Thread closed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now thats a conspiracy to me. Why was the ET disclosure thread closed. Thats not fair, if people want to quit talking then let them its a choice.

And why should a confirmed hoaxer be allowed to spread more garbage, just ban him already-for good.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why don't you read the last post of the closed thread instead of starting this drama!

[edit on 6/26/2007 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
Why don't you read the last post of the closed thread instead of starting this drama!

Denying Ignorace

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm with OP of this, ban him now and be done it's gonna be insufferable if he stays on with more of that godawful ego stroking even in his message to Springer he's congratulating himself for revealing himself and taking all the credit.

And he'll drag it out forever, if he stays he can have my hook.

Deny Ignorance or Embrace it?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah I missed the ten minute part because I was steamed they are going to allow this confirmed hoaxer to speak more garbage....Sorry

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here's a link for those having comprehension problems: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit: Springer has already said he WILL be permanently banned.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What drama?

There's no drama in wondering about a thread.

I have my own going in which i give my sentiments on the subject.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Quote by springer, (has this been added recently?)

I am closing the thread to make sure people get a chance to read this without several new posts obscuring it.

I'll re-open the thread in 10 minutes.

Springer...

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are none of you interested in why ATS was the target? Why he chose that scenario? Why they bother monitoring ATS. How many sites like this they monitor? Do they make lists? Do they trace IPs? how much information is stored and for how long? What are the triggers that are looked for.

Hell, would non of you want to know just what this guy thinks of UFOs?

Get a grip, his type are here anyway, they monitor your every post. Here's a chance to talk to one. If he's not a reptilian, then he may actually talk.

Hell, he's bored too.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
he's just gonna feed everyone more ego-centered rubbish and Lord it over you all. Nah thanks.

seriously it's a bum move and he'll be here forever!

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Are none of you interested in why ATS was the target? Why he chose that scenario? Why they bother monitoring ATS. How many sites like this they monitor? Do they make lists? Do they trace IPs? how much information is stored and for how long? What are the triggers that are looked for.

Hell, would non of you want to know just what this guy thinks of UFOs?

Get a grip, his type are here anyway, they monitor your every post. Here's a chance to talk to one. If he's not a reptilian, then he may actually talk.

Hell, he's bored too.

I would love to hear from someone a little more respectble but this guy is a jokester. He has no credibility.

top topics

join