It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
One other point--if a third party comes out of the woodwork and says it's his property and sues, the only person he can sue is--guess who--Isaac.

If the property belonged to the government, only the government could sue the people making the T-Shirts. Isaac would have put himself in a bad position, for he could get thrown in jail but he would not be sued as he is not the one selling anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
With regards to the C2C Drone show that was completely tainted, I have sent the following e-mail to George and thought some of you may want to see it since I have had several U2Us regarding the subject and actions that some of us will take: (I still have received no response.)

MR. GEORGE NOORY,

MY NAME IS PHIL AND I AM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF MANY ATS MEMBERS THAT ARE JUST AS ANGRY AS I AM. UNLESS YOU CAN FILL US IN ON WHY THE SHOW NEVER TOOK PLACE AS PLANNED FOR THAT WEEK, WE WILL BE CANCELLING OUR PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS. WE MADE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS TO BE NEAR OUR COMPUTERS OR A RADIO THAT NIGHT FOR THAT SHOW AND WE WERE JIPPED!!! WE DIDN'T HEAR ANY PROFESSOR TALKING ABOUT IT. LATER ON, ONE PERSON CALLED UP AND SAID IT WAS A HOAX AND YOU GOT HIM OFF THE AIR RATHER QUICKLY. NO REASON FROM YOU OR LINDA ABOUT WHY THE SHOW WOULDN'T BE GOING ON AS PLANNED. AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MORE CROP CIRCLE SIGHTINGS. THIS CARET ISSUE HAS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE DEBATE SINCE DAY ONE. SIMPLY TELLING US TO GO TO HER WEBSITE TO VIEW NEW INFORMATION WAS RIDICULOUS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKED ABOUT ON AIR WITH A PROFESSOR. WE DEMAND THE TRUTH. WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? WERE YOU CONTACTED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND TOLD NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? YOU AND LMH HAVE REALLY UPSET US. WE THOUGHT GEORGE NOORY WAS THE MAN THAT ALWAYS KEEPS INFORMATION OUT IN THE OPEN AND NEVER KEEPS IT SECRET. WE THOUGHT GEORGE NOORY WAS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOOKED OUT FOR US. ALL OF US ON ATS AND EARTHFILES DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. WE SEND MEMBERS YOUR WAY ALL THE TIME TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR PROGRAMS. AND STILL TO THIS DATE YOU HAVE MADE NO FURTHER MENTION OF THE INCIDENT THAT NIGHT. I HAVE SENT YOU THREE (3) FAST BLASTS SO FAR NONE OF WHICH YOU COULD HAVE RESPONDED DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL: [email protected]

THIS DEBATE HAS GOTTEN SO HEATED AND WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. ALL OF US HAVE BEEN DEVOTING AN ENTIRE MONTH OF OUR LIVES TO THIS RESERACH. WE EXPECT AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS. IF WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS (LISTED PAST PARAGRAPH), THE MANY PEOPLE BEING REPRESENTITED HEREIN WILL CLOSE THEIR SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH C2CAM AND EARTHFILES.

I AWAIT YOUR HONEST RESPONSE.

YOURS TRULY,
PJ Txxxxxx
[email protected]

[edit on 8/7/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
So you are saying that because something is stolen the copyright held by the author no longer applies?

Nope, I'm saying when the author says, publicly and in writing, that it isn't his, he can't sue.

The entity the documents were stolen from would no longer have any rights simply because it was stolen?

Nope, only that the rightful owner would have to sue him, Isaac, not the profiteer.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sequel
I was browsing unknowncountry.com and they have a member who posted the following regarding the Drones: Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 5:36 pm: Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post
Do I Share IsaacCARET Schematic, or Not ? HELP !

Thanks for posting Sequel but to be honest it sounds more like someone picking up the story and creating a nice little fantasy to go with it. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence could could throw a name on the individual elements of the primer pictures and make up a nice little story to bring them all together. Whether this guy is delusional enough to believe what he is saying or is further perpetuating this (most probable) hoax, I'm sure only he knows. Nevertheless feel free to keep us posted if he should manage to solve the mystery single handed..

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
let me get this straight:

this 'new development' is accompanied by the notion that the US gov is running short on brains and is resorting to the freetards on the interweb to help solve/give new insight into the mystery that these supposed primers present?

riiight... i hope im wrong in the above summary. I saw 'Die Hard 4' last night and it contained scenes that were even more plausible that the above.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
To All:
Well, I don't know if this is SEQUEL or not, but I invesigated/googled the name he gave in his rather fantastic post and found this info:
Kevin Puppos, Toledo, Ohio
Date of Birth: October 12, 1958
Interests: Hiking, Bird watching, Mineralogy, Anthropology,
Spirituality, Science
If this is his name, he is also listed in the online membership roster of the OHIO Green Party and shares his last name with a Michael Puppos, also of Toledo, Ohio. There is also a ‘CHAD' listed in the Green Party listing also . . . Kevin posted some 60 some times on debatebothsides.com and the site now lists him as ‘BANNED.' He seems to have some sort of strong political beliefs that he declares online.
I'm really not sure what to make of this, but if he is really a janitor who deciphered the CARET PRIMER, we should all be amazed, very, very amazed!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
If Kevin Puppos believes anything he has written he requires a check up from the neck up.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata

I'm really not sure what to make of this, but if he is really a janitor who deciphered the CARET PRIMER, we should all be amazed, very, very amazed!

What? You never saw Good Will Hunting???

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Really? How's he going to do that. He said, in writing, that he secreted the materials from a government program he was working on. I'll take a false claim like that to court and win hands down.

That 'claim' might be part of the intellectual property. If it's a story of fiction it wouldn't say "These documents come from aliens (no not really, I made them in this fictional story)...". Though if it is fiction then there should be a copyright notice... Makes you wonder if there's any cases where this issue has been taken into consideration.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
That 'claim' might be part of the intellectual property. If it's a story of fiction it wouldn't say "These documents come from aliens (no not really, I made them in this fictional story)...". Though if it is fiction then there should be a copyright notice... Makes you wonder if there's any cases where this issue has been taken into consideration.

Wow, you rule Psyko. THAT'S an interesting idea I hadn't though of before. I wonder whether he actually has to say somewhere it's a work of fiction to prevent "misunderstandings." I wish there was a way to check into whether a particular item's been copyrighted if you don't know the person's identity.

[edit on 8/7/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
If Kevin Puppos believes anything he has written he requires a check up from the neck up.

He's been into his alien schtick at least since December of last year:

www.scam.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

As Yuefo said, that is a great point. I think in regards to your question all that matters is the wishes of the author. Notices of Copyright are the smart thing to do but only proof of authorship is necessary to establish copyright.

Is it just me or have we beat this topic of Copyright to death

I've spent many of my free hours looking for a smoking gun on this topic as I'm sure many of you have also. I think until the hoaxer makes an error or admits the hoax I'm at a dead end. I think the fact that this topic is slowly dropping down on the list of current topics is what will, in the end, lead to new information. When this person stops getting the attention they crave they will resurface in the form of new pictures or sightings.
_______

Regarding the stuff Sequel pointed out on the other board; Huh???????
Since you have yet to return it would be reasonable for me to assume the author of what you posted may well be you? Tell me if I'm wrong?

It just this moment occurred to me that maybe I ought to present A LIST NAMING THE SUBSYSTEMS I have definitely identified, but WITHHOLDING identifying their precise location on the schematic. Besides, it's a lot more FUN to try this FOR YOURSELF ! I REALLY THINK WE CAN DO THIS ! ! ( Isaac made the two I named pretty obvious, really. )

You are kidding, right! Page 162 of one of numerous threads on this topic and you want guessing games

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I officially swore off drones about a week ago, and look what I'm doing, sigh.

Ok, last night I was doing my usual follow-up on dead ends, and I ran across something that really had me going. Keep in mind, this is a blog regarding the JJ Abram's movie "Cloverfield," and I found the link via a Cloverfield site. Anyway, this guy is waaay into it, and among a lot of other stuff he says, there was this:

I decided to do a google search on Lascano. The first thing that came up was this- www.lascanogallery.com I'm not sure if it has any kind of support for the film but ya never know. I'm thinking it probably doesn't but if you click on CURRENT EXHIBIT at the top of the page and there is a list of artists you can scroll down to. There is a Ramon Lascano but his work doesn't really help much but the guy above him named Chad Kleitsch is interesting. He has all this old coded writing and letters...which reminded me of the pages like this www.279fh7691.com which have the weird writing and are said to have something to do with this UNTITLED JJ ABRAMS movie.

So in another thread here on ATS, this movie was brought up by someone as possibly being connected to the drones, and on this other site above, you have a guy who presumably hasn't ever heard of the drones, yet he's pointing to an artist named "Chad" and talking about weird writing, yet when you look at the writing at either site he mentions, it isn't weird like the way we'd be thinking (in other words, alien weird).

So I found myself at yet another dead end, but then I started getting a little suspicious, ya know? How odd that he'd think there might be a connection to "weird writing" and the Abrams movie. Since when does that kind of thing play into a monster movie? I got to thinking it was like someone isn't just drone-hoaxing, but also tying a bunch of other stuff together with it by dropping connections here and there. I would also point out that the trailer for the Abrams movie was in front of the Transformers movie. I don't have to tell any of you here why I'm bringing that up.

Anyway, has anyone seen this yet? Hopefully I'm not bringing up old stuff previously discussed and dismissed. blog.myspace.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
LMH Wiki
C2CAM
Read each entry, note the changes and the discussion.
Earthfiles Traffic
C2C Traffic
Compare the traffic and bow to your intartube overlords...

Pretty well executed something or other. I have read each post on these, so far, 162 pages. I enjoyed reading the posts from the critical thinkers as much as the posts from the loons. I have to admit that the critical loons are my favorite and I side with them.

Ad based revenue FTW!
Google and other target specific web advertising pwned us and made some money for someone else. I, at least, enjoyed the ride. I wish that there were a better payoff but, I am sure that we were not meant to benefit. Albeit, oh screw it. As the character Fox Mulder proudly said and displayed in a 'cafe press' poster behind every office shot... "I want to believe." Unfortunately, logic tells me otherwise.

Respect for all of you involved in this thread/discussion.

FigureItOut

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Blaine91555: I'm certainly not Kevin Puppos but I can understand why you would jump to that conclusion. I'm just someone who has been lurking on ATS for about 2 months but never really had the desire to sign up(mostly due to paranoia). I just keep an open mind and don't come on here with the type of attitude that will immediately shut someone down because they sound insane. I think we are all a little insane due to our sense of awareness and eagerness to figure out what the hell is going on in this world.

I apologize if what I posted was redundant, it was simply a contribution because although this Caret topic is 162 pages deep, I feel that we should be here to share ideas and feed off one another.

To quote Sylvester Stallone from his big budget flop Daylight, "Together we can do it. We can do anything". So stop being such a turd sandwich!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok, I have interesting stuff to tell you all. Remember my post at the top of this page 162? It was the e-mail I sent George Noory regarding our concern about the sudden dismissal of the show topic that night on C2C. Well he never responded, at least not until I sent him the e-mail again tonight from a different e-mail. Here are the e-mails tonight that transpired between myself and George, all while George is on the air talking to some guest about near death experiences.

E-MAIL #1 (original) FROM ME TO HIM

DEAR MR. GEORGE NOORY,

MY NAME IS PHIL AND I AM SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF MANY ATS (ABOVETOPSECRET.COM) MEMBERS THAT ARE JUST AS ANGRY AS I AM. UNLESS YOU CAN FILL US IN ON WHY THE SHOW NEVER TOOK PLACE AS PLANNED FOR THAT WEEK, WE WILL BE CANCELLING OUR PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS. WE MADE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS TO BE NEAR OUR COMPUTERS OR A RADIO THAT NIGHT FOR THAT SHOW AND WE WERE JIPPED!!! WE DIDN'T HEAR ANY PROFESSOR TALKING ABOUT IT. LATER ON, ONE PERSON CALLED UP AND SAID IT WAS A HOAX AND YOU GOT HIM OFF THE AIR RATHER QUICKLY. NO REASON FROM YOU OR LINDA ABOUT WHY THE SHOW WOULDN'T BE GOING ON AS PLANNED. AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MORE CROP CIRCLE SIGHTINGS. THIS CARET ISSUE HAS BEEN THE NUMBER ONE DEBATE SINCE DAY ONE. SIMPLY TELLING US TO GO TO HER WEBSITE TO VIEW NEW INFORMATION WAS RIDICULOUS. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE TALKED ABOUT ON AIR WITH A PROFESSOR. WE DEMAND THE TRUTH. WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT? WERE YOU CONTACTED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND TOLD NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT? WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? YOU AND LMH HAVE REALLY UPSET US. WE THOUGHT GEORGE NOORY WAS THE MAN THAT ALWAYS KEEPS INFORMATION OUT IN THE OPEN AND NEVER KEEPS IT SECRET. WE THOUGHT GEORGE NOORY WAS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOOKED OUT FOR US. ALL OF US ON ATS AND EARTHFILES DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. WE SEND MEMEBERS YOUR WAY ALL THE TIME TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR PROGRAMS. AND STILL TO THIS DATE YOU HAVE MADE NO FURTHER MENTION OF THE INCIDENT THAT NIGHT. I HAVE SENT YOU THREE (3) FAST BLASTS SO FAR NONE OF WHICH YOU COULD HAVE RESPONDED DIRECTLY TO MY E-MAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

THIS DEBATE HAS GOTTEN SO HEATED AND WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. ALL OF US HAVE BEEN DEVOTING MORE THAN AN ENTIRE MONTH OF OUR LIVES TO THIS RESEARCH. WE REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS PLEASE. IF WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS (LISTED PAST PARAGRAPH), THE MANY PEOPLE BEING REPRESENTED HEREIN WILL CLOSE THEIR SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH C2CAM AND EARTHFILES.

I AWAIT YOUR HONEST RESPONSE.

YOURS TRULY,
PJ xxxxxxx
[email protected]

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #1

It was never planned?????????????yet

E-MAIL #2 FROM ME TO HIM

Sir,
what do you mean it was never planned? You advertised it on your website that whole week, stating that Linda would be discussing Isaac and the CARET documents. In fact, that is the only thing your website mentioned the show would be about if I recall. What transpired that night that allowed for the complete bypassing of the show's original topic? And what happened to the professor that was supposed to be on? Why did it not get discussed at all?

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #2

Where did you hear about this??????????????????????????We never promoted it.....(as far as know)

E-MAIL #3 FROM ME TO HIM

How can you say you never promoted it???? It was on the right side of the webpage as are all the guests and topic discussions for the whole week. Obviously you knew what it said because Linda was on that night. Are we supposed to believe that the host of C2C was completely unaware for a whole week of what the website said you were going to talk about on the air?? That is a little hard to swallow, Mr. Noory.
I love your show, I think you're a good guy... We are asking for the truth on this matter. Many, MANY ATS members are extremely upset about this and are saying they are going to pull all of their subscriptions from C2C and Earthfiles unless you and Linda inform us of what happened. Please forward all these e-mails to Linda as well. She can contact me directly as well.
Regards,
Phil

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #3 (or might have come right after his response #2)

I looked at the site all week.....and never saw it...Ill check into what was there..it may have been an older posting???

E-MAIL #4 FROM ME TO HIM

I can't believe what you are saying George, and I can't believe that it now says this under past shows. Well, yes, now it only says what you TALKED about.

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and I feel you know more than you are telling me. If it is something you do not feel comfortable talking about through e-mail, you are welcome to call me regarding the issue on my cell phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx during daytime hours. This has been a very curious issue for me since it all started, and now that you are claiming you knew nothing about what your website said makes it all the more suspicious. Hundreds of ATS members, maybe thousands, were well aware of what your website said the topic was going to be about all week. It said Linda was going to have on the air a professor of Computer Science and Engineering talking about the Isaac CARET documents. Nothing about any crop circle was mentioned on your website description.

Friday July 27th, 2007
Listen: Windows Media Real Media

Earthfiles Updates
In the first hour, Linda Moulton Howe discussed the extraordinary July 7, 2007, 1,033-Foot-Long East Field wheat formation discovered by Gary King, Cardiff, a U. K. paralegal, after a he saw a bright flash of light. This was followed by intense military... more >>
Host: George Noory
Guest(s): Linda Moulton Howe, Open Lines

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #4 (response e-mail 1/2)

Ill have Lex get ahold of you

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #4 (response e-mail 2/2)

Phil..like I said Lex will get ahold of two....

Two? Huh?

What the hell is going on, and what does George know that he is so obviously hiding and denying? Ha!!!.... saying that the show topic was never advertised on his site... what a bunch of malarky. Everyone here knows exactly what the C2C website advertised that week for that July 27 show.
I'm trying really hard to find the truth for us, guys.
[cont'd]

[edit on 8/8/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Good on you, pj!

What he's trying to tell you is that he doesn't give a flying blip that you're calling him out. Probably the only reason he responded at all was that he thought the part about ATSer revolting en masse might be true. The difference between us is, I never devote that much energy on someone who is that dishonest and disrespectful. But I'm wowed by your tenacity and fight for accountability.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Good on you, pj!

What he's trying to tell you is that he doesn't give a flying blip that you're calling him out. Probably the only reason he responded at all was that he thought the part about ATSer revolting en masse might be true. The difference between us is, I never devote that much energy on someone who is that dishonest and disrespectful. But I'm wowed by your tenacity and fight for accountability.

Thank you, so where's my star??

Well, the ATS revolt en masse, as you say, are people U2Uing me here and offline to my Yahoo! thinking strongly about cancelling their subscriptions. It is true, however it's just that the "many, MANY" may have been exaggerated a slight bit, but when you're trying to get to the bottom of a lie, a little taste of their own medicine shouldn't hurt.

Anyway, I got this next response from LEX a few seconds ago:

Linda Moulton Howe decided to change the topic of her reports for the 7/27 show and their was a communication snafu, so that our listing on the website wasn't updated earlier in the week. She did take calls on the topic during the second hour she was on (this was mentioned in the show recap: , along with a link to Linda's latest report on the CARET/Issaac material:
www.earthfiles.com...
Sorry for the confusion, we do hope to offer coverage on this topic in future shows.

Sincerely,

:Lex:
Web Producer for www.Coasttocoastam.com

Still sounds like even more B.S. to me. This is very angering and disappointing. For C2C and LMH, the two most trusted names in (mostly) accurate Ufology information, to do this to all of us is a sin. And I hope he damn well knows that now.

Ohhh Ohhhh..... WAIT!!! As we speak I am getting 2 more e-mails from C2C. I will post them in the next post.

[edit on 8/8/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
You deserve more than one star, but there you go.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
(continued from previous posts)

E-MAIL #5 FROM ME TO HIM

Ok. Thank you sir. You are the one I really wish to talk to though, but do the best you can.

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #5 (e-mail part 1/2)

I cant address..because honestly Im now as baffled as you

GEORGE'S RESPONSE TO E-MAIL #5 (e-mail part 2/2)

When I was talking with Linda ..Caret was never to be the story

And that's it so far. The moment I hear more I will post it here immediately, as I have been and always will do. My loyalty to our ATS community comes second to none, and this particular thread/topic is my #1 priority to get resolved before any other thread. I hope I have been of help and service to the rest of you. It's a huge project and we have been working as a very able team to find the solution, so I thank all of you for that as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join