It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.T: Kleverones Hollywood tales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
PODcast:

Kleverones Hollywood tales (retry)

A brief description of some of the celebs I've met.

length: 03:53
file: atscpod_2362.mp3
size: 3638k
feed: atsc

Mod edit: Fixed up an put into the right feed.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Aww man.... THis was supposed to go to BTS. I am so sorry. I'm still very new at this and rushed this one on in a hurry because the last one I tried didn't work. I get it right soon enough!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sounded good. The jokes I provided worked, even got you to laugh at them on air.

Ladies and gentlemen if you're paying any real attention, which I'm almost certain you're not, a podcast legacy is steadily brewing... and he's dressed in... *looking left* Pink? Um... ambiguity.

Kleverone, you're good. With my help, you could be the best. *Borat enters* NOT!!!!!

AAC is

[edit on 25-6-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok, this is dangerous - I THINK I'm getting addicted to the friggin' sound of ur voice - We need a Kleveroneaholics detox session - yuck, yuck, yuck

And stop worrying about the errors - it's all new and ur trying hard - That's the stuff that matters.

Later

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Sounded good. The jokes I provided worked, even got you to laugh at them on air.

Ladies and gentlemen if you're paying any real attention, which I'm almost certain you're not, a podcast legacy is steadily brewing... and he's dressed in... *looking left* Pink? Um... ambiguity.

Kleverone, you're good. With my help, you could be the best. *Borat enters* NOT!!!!!

AAC is

You wish.... we do need to join though, at least once. We'll see where it goes from there. So far I'm just seeing a lot of typing and not a lot of talking
If you would just get a mic we could do it at work. Yeeeeeahhhhhhaaaa.

Hell, I use the mic on my webcam
Thats why it distorts. I have a mic but I lost the adapter and have been too lazy to head to radio shack. Hell, I don't even own a black belt.

K1 is

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I got all excited when I saw the first one, and the darn thing wouldn't play!!

Went to work, came back and low and behold: you had returned to us with a working pod cast.

Sweet Dude

I maybe catching the bug, I just need to go for a quick x-ray to see if I have the spine for it!!

Hollywood is a trend setting area, so.

What's new Klever1?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
hey klever!

Dude I ran into Mini me in sunland. he was getting into his car at an mini mart and the old asian lady who ran the store had to help him carry the six pack of beer out and load it into his car. It was 10AM on a week day. Wow a wow...mini me likes to drink. or at least he did back about a year and a half ago. sorta funny to see an old aisian lady carring his 6pack to the car cause he can't.

Mr. T ate at the encino Tony Romas on ventura in the booth right next to me. no he wasn't wearing any chains but he was sweet enough to make you actually want to trust him babysitting your kids. seriously he had this gentile quality to him. Gave all the girls there hugs.

Jack nicholson gave me the bird one day at 6PM on the corner of Mulholland and Benedict Canyon. I guess he was trying to go home. I was standing in the middle of the street. My car was sorta visible off the side of the road. Just barely visible cause I had literally just run off the cliff and was trying to get a phone to call 911. He gave me the bird probably assuming I was some loony in the middle of the road.

Famke Jansen (James Bond chick) can be seen walking her dog every day up at Runyon Canyon off mulholland right around sunset time. She seems friendly, but she's always with her boyfriend or husband who seems friendly too. THe dogs cute also.

Speaking of T's. Back in the 90's my dad directed a video for Rapper Ice T. and one of his groups then. Low PRofile or something. so he hung out with me and played nintendo in my bedroom and lectured my 13 year old butt about not doing drugs. meanwhile he showed up in a different car every day. the shoot was only 3 days. But he is actually really nice.

Personally hate John Tesh and he isn't fond of me either. He's a psuedo family friend because of his wife Connie. Speaking of Connie-seen her....well you know. Not on purpose it was a bathing suit malfunction while getting into a jacuzzi.

Kristi Alley IS crazy. Could have sworn I saw Tom Cruises wife driving a Porsche 997 Silver last sat on Ventura Blvd near Woodman. Paul Riser hung out at my uncles wedding. Can't comment on his personality. Paula Abdul is really short. trust me. I'm 5.3 and I dwarf her. Ran into coolio a few weeks back at that club Element place. Security wasn't too cool with coolio. He was crazy, had his hair sticking strait up in braids, hasn't changed, he's still coolio. and he was scaring all the girls...hence security not too cool with coolio. THey did let him in but they kept him away as much as possible from the VIP area.

Although the coolest guy in hollywood is probably the director and voice of the Jack in the box commercials. he's a cool guy.

Actors though aren't my forte. And like you I can't remember them all. If you live in LA you share the markets and everywhere else with celebrities. you don't even care to notice them after a while. I hang with rock bands mainly for work related affairs. could talk all about that.

Probably said too much already...I can hear the lawyers shuffling their lawsuit papers as I speak.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Good stuff I am glad to hear someone else goin for the podcast medium. We need more stuff on here. Thanks for sharing your stories.

As far as being PG just put the explicit tag on it and use inuendo man thats what the tag is for
Dish the dirt bro

Good to hear, your quite entertaining. Can't wait to hear more stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Kristi Alley IS crazy.

I've been to her house on several occasions, she was cool enough to me. Although I did notice that here eye twitches alot!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Good job Kleverone!I'd love to hear the stories on Clooney sometime.It would be wild to live in Hollywood.I live in a small town,its pop. is around 700 people.LOL.Great work on the podcast,keep'em comin dude!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks alot Cowpruitt!! I will do some more in the future but next time, I'm going to write a couple of things down first, so I don't have to sit there with dead air to try and reacall them. Oh by the way, Myself and AAC, posted a video podcast HERE

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Man I've met her 3 times and each time she was off kilter. not crazy in a go ballistic sorta way but more in a scitzoid sorta way or something. One time I watched her lay on top of someone else's dinning room table in the middle of a party for like 30 minutes. I think just to get attention, plus she kept climbing on the living room set like she was on meds or something. But she is friendly and nice and I'm sure her oddness ebbs and flows from time to time. probably depends on what day you catch her on.

Haven't seen her in like 5 years though so maybe things have changed. And i can in no way make a claim that I was close enough to her to actually know if she is indeed diagnosed as crazy. Just my basic observations of her from when I met her.

I dig your Podcasts BTW....and your posts which are well thought out and frequently Klever.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I've been to her house on several occasions

Why?

Keep it up K1, you're a natural podcaster.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Why?

A guy I knew was her assistant and I helped him run errands with her a few times as a favor.

Keep it up K1, you're a natural podcaster.

Thanks man

[edit on 28-6-2007 by kleverone]

top topics

join