It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez Tells Venezuelan Soldiers to Prepare for War With U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Anyone interested in discussing the globalresearch article link I posted above about Hugo Chavez?

Hugo Chavez kicks a double s

Vive' la....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Anyone interested in discussing the globalresearch article link I posted above about Hugo Chavez?

Vive' le....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Vive' le....

[edit on 7/6/07 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ya know, if we had a president here who did half for us what Chavez is doing for his people, he/she'd be hailed as a hero. But because he is the president of a foreign state, our media gets away with trashing him and putting him in a bad light. Its unconscionable.

But then we are talking about the corporate - establishment press. Bought and paid for by the Plutocracy.

Chavez is a great leader - for the people and NOT the elite - therefore, he must be demonized.

Its disgusting how the MSM portrays the man.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
EastCoastKid, that's exactly what I think about Chavez. The PTB here in the U.S. are afraid he will bring down their NWO/neocon/imperialistic plans.
In reality, he's doing what is best for the PEOPLE of his country. Gee, novel concept, why don't we try that here????

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Chavez is one of the few world leaders who has the cojones and resources to put a stop to the NWO designs on his country.

He refuses to buy into the World Bank IMF scheme to rape and pillage his nation's petroleum resources. Instead, he has taken his nation's resource capitol and invested it into social programs (education, healthcare) that are empowering the people.

Its a beautiful sight to behold, too. That's why the nation's little people love him. He represents them and not the power establishment. (That's why Venezuela's rich hate him so.)

The upcoming presidential election here could see the same kind of turn towards social progress and enlightenment for everyday Americans - if we can just get past Rove's election theft operation and elect one of the candidates that will put America first (gasp! What a concept!) Candidates worth looking at seriously here include:

Ron Paul
Al Gore
Barack Obama
John Edwards
Mike Gravel (I know, the longest of longshots
)
Maybe Mike Bloomberg
Dennis Kucinich

Chavez is showing us that there is truly power in the people. I wish our nation's voters could get half as fired up about real change as the people of Venezuela. Just look at what happens when people power unites.

And the establishment quakes in fear of the people!

Vive le Chavez!

[edit on 7/8/07 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Well, I feel pressed to make a couple of comments about this thread. First of all, I LIVE in Venezuela. Secondly, the reports of Chavez being a democrat or beign a Dictator are going to keep coming fro differenbt sources, however, those who think that this guy is trying to do the best for his country are a little bit off, but just a little... For almost ten years now, he´s been in power and doing everything to keep in power. Like rigging the elections, putting key military personnel in charge of civilian public affair jobs and other key places for his long chair grab. He´s been shaking hands with all the rock throwers of the world because he is another one. Simply put, he has not done anything he promised while at campaign back in 1998. The robberies, abdustions (not alien) and hijackings are at a high with this guy. You really have to live it to really filter what the media is trying to convince you of. Like everywhere else, there wil be those that support his work... but what work??? stealing from public domain and putting in his own pockets??? If he was doing such a great job, and he proposed the constitutional reform (indefinite re-election) he proposed last year, will you think he would have gotten the response he got last december??? We dont like him anymore!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

You are correct forestlady. Bush has a $400 million budget from Congress to oversee covert operations inside Iran. This has been happening since 2005 with the intent of monitoring nuclear facilities and causing political dissension, carried out by your patriots at the CIA. This is not clandestine information. Read the Sy Hersch Report or watch it on You Tube (as much as I can't stand You Tube). He explains in detail how Bushie garnered funds and has been utilizing them to further US domination and create volatility in the Middle East. Chavez has spoken openly on several ocassions regarding his distaste for US foreign policy. This doesn't go down well with the suits and the CIA. Expect retaliation with an imaginable excuse, oil resources being one. It appears you don't even need one these days. We are in for a rough ride my friends!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by shots

Well the reports of US special forces and proxy terror groups operating in Iran have been on the international tv networks and non-American broadsheet newspapers. Was it not only last month that Iran caught several terrorists about to explode some buildings with US equipment and tracks leading bag to the Iraqi border. Or maybe it's just paranoia in the minds of the Iranians. US governments never harms foreign nations after all and just lethally spreads democracy.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hmmm...

I believe he is all talk..

But in the case that hes not, and attacks American institutions overseas in South America.. it would spark a way alright..

The problem lies in that much of South America would join them and attack our troops as well.. not to mention it would be jungle warfare..

War with them would encourage Iran to be more involved with Iraq as well....

By the way.. forestlady.. you seem to have a lot of insight of American intelligence huh?

That is really funny how you have a Masonic symbol for your avatar and then you decide to take a cheap shot at forest lady for using her brain.

What's wrong? Not allowed to admit that the only purpose of the CIA is to strong-arm foreign nations?

What is really funny that most people don't know, is the fact that we have been bullying the Middle east for years. I have a friend who was in the Army, and apparently he was fighting in Afghanistan long before the 9/11 attacks ever happened.

If Chavez is preparing for war with the U.S., it is probably because we have been bullying them too.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Not me I came here to discuss radical chavez and his foolish remarks, not alternate views about him.

I would however love to see your proof that we have an offical foriegn policy written several years ago in writting from and official source though.

Chavez is radical? Why? Because he is preparing for war with the U.S.? So what? After seeing what we have done to the Middle East and our own people Chavez had better be paranoid, he is sitting on a lot of oil, of course we will start a war with him.

And to the average U.S. citizen it will be Chavez who looks like the bad guy.

I hope our military loses, and the American people wake up and finally realize what propaganda is.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I could be wrong but I think this may well be a ploy to take the attention off his recent activities that have riled up his citizens against him. He like Castro and the President of Iran are all far to paranoid.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The president of Iran is NOT PARANOID. He knows fully what we are going to do to his country.

All Senator Obama can talk about is how dangerous Iran is, he is slowly building up our fear of Iran so that we will support whichever administration actually invades them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There are alot of Anti-American SOB's here at this site...

If you like AchmenDimInTheHead, of the little Castro(Chavez), get out of your home country, and run to those thrid world hell-holes...

If Chavez wants to fight the US, i say, lets rock-and-roll, we should be able to destroy ALL of that little pipsqeaks armed forces before lunch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join