It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twinkies in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It was a day like any other... I was on my way to church yesterday morning with a pot full of coffee in my stomach, when I witnessed something very, very strange. Through the windshield, I saw what looked like two ENORMOUS Hostess Twinkies flying through the air. They looked cylindrical in shape, and golden or dark yellow in colour. There was nothing else on the objects, no details or markings or even windows that I could see. They were just large, cylindrical, and yellow.

They were traveling pretty slowly, and descended in the distance in a forest. I have no idea what the heck they were, and didn't investigate either, which I regret. So what do you guys think they were? Are there any kinds of UFOs which are cylindrical or yellow?

Here's a sketch of what I saw.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
awesome drawing, good yummy sounding description, about as good as you get here on ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
But, do you know what it could have been? Are aliens the only explanation?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dunno, is the size of the objects as close to the relationship in size with the other things you depicted in your drawing? They seem rather large, they could be clouds, they could be blimps, they could be big balloons or hot air balloons, they could be a number of things.... I like twinkies though

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Probably a couple of those crazy balloons... did it make any sudden aerial maneuvers?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Did they have yummy cream filling?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is it a Catholic church you go to? Could they have been communion wafers?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is it possible that they could have been two hot air balloons descending through the clouds? Maybe some moisture, etc. in the atmosphere made them appear to be shaped differently?

Or maybe you were just hungry?? I am after reading this post.

I am serious about the hot air balloons, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Love the title, but it's a bad photoshop job, imo.

Okay, serious now...

How high were these objects? And how big did you perceive them to be?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Probably a couple of those crazy balloons... did it make any sudden aerial maneuvers?

No, they didnt make any aerial movements. They moved very steadily and just descended at an angle behind the forest. They were definitely NOT hot air balloons though, I'm 105% sure about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Did they have yummy cream filling?

Yes, but it was classic banana flavor.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ephemeral
Is it a Catholic church you go to? Could they have been communion wafers?

I go to a Protestant church, so I'm afraid not.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They've come for us 'cause they're pissed about us eating their children!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Txhunter67
Is it possible that they could have been two hot air balloons descending through the clouds? Maybe some moisture, etc. in the atmosphere made them appear to be shaped differently?

Or maybe you were just hungry?? I am after reading this post.

I am serious about the hot air balloons, though.

I've seen hot air balloons before, and what I saw was definitely NOT a hot air balloon. Like I said, it was cylindrical, yellow, and long width-wise. It looked nothing like a hot air balloon and I couldn't see any basket that would carry people. Also, it looked nothing like a blimp either because it was perfectly cylindrical, not wide in the center.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Love the title, but it's a bad photoshop job, imo.

Okay, serious now...

How high were these objects? And how big did you perceive them to be?

When I first noticed the objects, they were like.... 3rd story height. At the height of a three story building roughly. They were descending the whole time i was watching them.

As for size, they were as large or larger than the chapel of my church. The chapel actually isnt that large, about the size of a 2 story house.

I was wide awake and focused the whole time this happened, since I had a couple cups of strong coffee that morning.

Any suggestions on what this might be?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I still have to go with some sort of balloon or blimp.

Did they appear to be solid/metallic???

Or did they seem to be lightweight, in how they reacted to wind, etc....??

[edit on 6/25/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't know, they could be balloons or blimps. Or.., do you have alot of swamps in your area? Because it could be just swamp gas. I mean, even if you don't have swamps and you live in the desert its just that crazy swamp gas again!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It wasn't swamp gas... definitely not swamp gas....

And, why would 2 blimps fly so closely together and land behind a forest. Besides, they looked nothing like blimps or hot air balloons. Thanks for all the help, its just been bothering me for the past few days since I cant figure out what the heck i saw.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
didnt an airliner pilot and some of his passagers see these twinkies ufo's? hey it could be this late july attack we keep hearing about. great now IM hungry

new topics

top topics

join