It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Interstellar Pearl Harbor", are you serious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
people of ATS, unbelievers, believers, skeptics and critics, fakes and kids,

all the evidence, we tried to compile into one piece, seems like being drawn together just right now automatically through the black governments dictating our everyday lives maybe since thousands of years.

how far are we technologically advanced?

noone can give a certain answer on this question, since the black governments established their very own society and science.
maybe after the end of the second world war or even before, an agreement about a new world order was made.
and if so, why?
was it because of technological advancements, which had opened astonishing possibilities?

our so called democratic and peacefully governments, that excessively exploit the poor and feed the rich, seem unable to stop this death bringing, ultra capitalistic and warmongering, highly secret operative component which exists in the the bottom underground of our very own existence and society. it seems like we already have a one world government, fas far as possible, but its not official yet or it is has an illegal form and has to remain secret.

where is it, what is it, who is it?
are we "it"?
what happens, is it controlled or is it even faith or a prophecy?
is it obvious or just ordinary?

we must question it.

but still our governments try everything to remain in their virtual control that is descending on us; ruining us, tearing us apart, frustrating and exhausting us. there are other solutions that are not approached because of financial interests. what we are going to see will be more security state like conditions and tracking of citizen data.

money:
a piece of paper which doesnt have any value and never had any value at all. a nothing, which was only invented to create a society behind society. (i recommend you to watch the documentary: america - freedom to fascism.)

think about money, what is that?
but just everything depends on it.
you need money to live.
with no money, you die.
but your death is still profitable for some, too.
war is profitable. why?!
when you go to work you trade your workforce and you get money.
this money does not belong to you and there are taxes, too.
you only have to give it back.
there is no matter which way money goes.
there is no matter how much money exists.
inflation and everything related to it, is a natural emergence of money.
its fake.
you have to pay to live.

you are (made of), what you consume.
do we consume money or does the money consume us?

we, as physical and non physical existing entities, are absolutely controlled by money and its creators.

we posses nothing but our slavery and addiction to money and capitalism.
if you describe your spare time as the frame of your free will, then you really have to reconsider. the technology we have is good, we shall not miss it, but its exploited and abused.

our true human nature is about to be erased by a yet unknown enemy.

back to our true concern - "ufos and stuff":
as far as evidence has been allocated by our side, it appears that something is about to happen, maybe even very soon - 2012 or bust.

but recently two new sources, that present themselves as government insiders, announced the coming of an staged, extra terrestrial false flag attack. it is supposed to start at 07.07.2007.

unbelievable and unexpectable, some may say.
but did you expect 9/11?
can you imagine something even worser?
can you imagine it?
is your fantasy enough?

realize that we are at the lowest level of information.

we know nothing, but we should begin to know to expect everything.

nuclear overkill:
we live here on earth.
do you want to live inside a house that is build on a minefield?

do you know that your governments have nuclear weapons everywhere?
have you yet realized this enormous threat or are you about to continue your fake everyday life and pump your blood inside the veins of a demonic underground empire?

the earth itself wont shake us off, because all the nukes and threats would go off. the real status quo is about to be reached and the NWO will try force an, in their way of understanding, efficient change. can we exclude the thought, that the earth is really a kind of organism?

some consider the moon to be an artifical construct. maybe the earth and everything else is also constructed. (search for a documentation called: what we dont know yet / i found it on youtube via google video, cant find it nomore.)

can we expect to be alone inside the universe and that someday through scientifical explanation we will understand the whole, or is this view just too naive, when you consider our current global situation and the ongoing events. there are questions that still remain open and some things are obviously hidden on purpose.

look at history repeating istelf:
after every great war a new society has been formed.
this is the NWO.
governments and black governments are here since thousands of years.

how will you decide against the true agressor?

we have to uncover the lies that put us in war, fear, untrust and hostility against each other.

if not, the black society will have us under their absolute control and they will lead us to our own destruction.

have a nice day.

- cometa

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If this has anything to do with recent postings, I would wait for a day or two until certain matters have been, cough, cleared up.

I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I got my ticket for 07/07/07 pystrance festival today.. i will be very annoyed if something happens on that day to screw up the festival! Although i wouldn't say no to some aliens landing in the festival.. im sure that would really make some peoples trips "peak"

The New World Order is not as simple as i think its been made out to be. I think there are various factions, or groups, striving towards a similar goal, but wanting to be the ones who do it/implement the "final solution"..

Will they succeed? If they do, it will be short lived. I've just seen far too much (and expericenced) stuff which all points towards 2012. Conspiracies aside, there is more to consciousness and reality than people realise, and the truth is alot simpler than one mite imagine it to be. The "powers that be" are not all that powerful in the grand scheme of things. Im even starting to believe that 9/11 was destined to happen, that the NWO will get a grip pretty soon, and then fall apart due to 2012 related stuff.

Im 100% sure that nuclear destruction of the world is not going to happen.

I think people like Alex Jones are there to delibrately tell you the truth, but too much.. they lead you of on a wild goose chase. By now, everyone is paying attention to AJ, and waiting for the next big terrorist attack.. but there mite not even be one. What if the NWO is implemented via the "threat of climate change", which is really just the end of a cycle/2012.

Or, as you suggest, an alien encounter of some kind, with alot of military spin on it.. a "united threat" is whats needed to get the NWO going, and i can only see climate change or alien visitation doing that..

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread is 100% rambling and 0% science.

Terrible post.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is like a better longer version of what I wrote...
if you like reading this, you will also enjoy this:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread288265/pg1

Personally I dont agree with money and having to pay the man incharge who tell us nothing of what hes spending it on

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This looks like it was copied and pasted. BTW I like capitalism. I would have it no other way.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
to be honest, it could be everything. what do we know and what not?
someone here talked about a natural sense everyone (-/thing) is connected to, which allows you to "feel" or in some way recognize whats happening in the world.

what if? then maybe people could actually be able to feel before something huge is going to happen. and nowadays maybe some people can foresee events, even if they dont recognize it, because they are in a "dream mind state" or similar, which is declared as a fictitious reality.

but, you know, what should i say about our planet...?
look what happened when it was ruled by dinosaurs.
a cataclysm changed the whole planet.

ok, i can mention here some very dangerous volcanoes, that could go off everytime and every single of them could sheath the world into dark clouds of ashes. and there a lesser catastrophies(?) which are still devastating - and they just dont go off. nothing. no meteor yet, too. its like russian roulette.
and all the nuclear weapon tests going on. hey, do you want to have nuke exploded in your backyard even if its just some thousand miles away...? a nuke??? underground or even in the upper atmosphere - or lets say, we dont need nuclear war, because we already have it through testing nuclear weapons on earth - wtf!

there is no argument against it.
its a slow nuclear war going on since the drop of the first atom bomb or testing here on planet earth and since then the nuclear war has not stopped yet, no it has extended its conventional conflicts into other parts of the world.
if you dont see it, yet: WW3 is already here or it started right after WW2.

recognize the new form of world war.

[edit on 23/6/07 by cometa]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I got my ticket for 07/07/07 pystrance festival today..

btw... this is also the release date for the upcoming 'transformers movie' as far as i know. what a coincidence!
and yes: in this movie the extraterrestials do land on earth haha!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
no, thats wrong. the date is 7.3.7 or 03.07.2007.
but i sense, that something here is pretty suspect these days, but i dont know what it is.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
no i can see it now when we found the roswell crash we started developing the technology the someone had the thought...hey if we were attacked by aliens everyone would have to put there differnces aside and fight them....but they didnt know our government had the capabilities to make a ufo then people at the pentagon and in the defense community stated talking about not only how thats true but how they could make it happenn so we spend the next 40 years perfecting the technology making lots of ufo type craft preparing for the day that we could fake the attack and say that america is the only country that can logistically fight them theysawwhathappennedduringthewar of the worlds screenplay and knew that people couldnt possibly handle the shock of a invasion at that time....so they make ufo's part of mainstream culture putting shows about ufos on tv like unsolved mysteries and the countless shows talking about ufos....media heavily influences our society and who heavily influences media?...this is just a pssibility though well never truly know what our govvys up to...and even if we did we wouldnt know until its too late imean if the world took our discussions seriously then we would be seting off a mass panic every other week

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
GHOST RAVEN FAKE YOUR EXPERIMENTS, TOO

DONT THINK YOU ARE COOL, YOU STINK AND A LOT OF PEOPLE HATE YOU NOW
, HOAXER

cometa out

ps: bad language is good for you

Announcement: Civility & Decorum are Expected: bad language is NOT good for you
Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join