It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the awkward question thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hi,

i made this thread for people to ask those awkward questions you always want to ask but just couldn't, like what is your gender? and how old are you?
its questions like that that make me feel like everyone thinks I'm a weirdo

as for me I'm a 12 year old male (i bet no one will listen to me now because I'm 12)

anyway, what about you? what is your gender? and how old are you?

ask any other question to anyone on this thread, who knows, we might all learn something about other ATS members thanks to your question.

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
haha cool!1
im a chick and im 23 years old.

hmm what to ask..

who here is married and who isn't? oh yeah real names?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
18 and male

single and traveling

Anyone interested?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Ironside]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i can tell you that I'm definitely not married

not telling my real name to anyone here (you just can't trust some people)

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Duckster is 40 Female... and fights for the underdog!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Female, 42 years of age. Yes, it's true, I'm old enough to be many of you guys' mother. So no back talk.

I'm a recovering married person. When the divorce is final I'll be unmarried, but who knows when that'll be? I sure don't.

Can't give my real name for security reasons.

What do you want to be when you grow up? LOL Seriously, what is your ideal job?

I think I should have been a private investigator or some kind of detective. I like to find stuff out.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

i am hoping to be an Architect but so far things don't look to good.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

i made this thread for people to ask those awkward questions you always want to ask but just couldn't, like what is your gender? and how old are you?
its questions like that that make me feel like everyone thinks I'm a weirdo

as for me I'm a 12 year old male (i bet no one will listen to me now because I'm 12)

NOT TRUE, WE WILL LISTEN TO YOU.........
But I'm still not sure if you're a weirdo or not.

OK........
12 is a great age to open your eyes and see what's going on in the world. I don't think age has anything to do with what you say on ATS, and with the mods we have here it's a totally age appropriate board to participate in.
Your opinion is just as important as mine, and I'm 45.:shk:

You can float the strangest ideas on ATS and people will agree or disagree, but you will find your way to the truth if you search for it.
Don't let the naysayers prevent you from posting.

School's probably out in a few days, why don't you post your marks so we can see what you excel in. Maybe a few members can give you some advice on what you can concentrate on in the future.
It's over the next few years that you need to get serious about your future.

I hope you spend some time with us, and I always recommend doing some reading before you reply to a thread.

See you around the boards
anx...........

EDIT: bbcode

[edit on 22/6/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ok, i've gotten some exam results and they are: SCIENCE- B+
MATHS- B, i do pretty well in both but covering half a year lowers the grade a bit.

ill be back with more updates later in the week.

Roswell.

SR

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yay good choice!! I'm currently doing a civil engineering degree and love it, All the Architects always seem to have to the easiest job in the world but you can tell most of them love what they do.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think it's great that you are 12 and participating on ATS.I have a 13 year old son who's life consists of xbox, basketball, and the beach.To answer your question, Iam a 36 year old female.BTW it doesn't matter at all what age you are here, 12 or 80+. Thats the great thing about ATS.Where else could people of all ages from all over the planet discuss everything we do here and have fun and make friends at the same time.Way cool.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Science and math can take you anywhere you want to go.

At your age you could be the architect that designs the first habitat dome on Mars, or the one that figures out how to build a floating skyscraper 2 miles high.

The future is your's my friend, I'm just sorry my generation left the planet in such bad shape. But with education and ingenuity you might be the guy that finds the solution to all problems we left behind.

I wish you luck.

EDIT: I tend to stray from the topic, and you did ask us to pose awkward questions, so here's mine:

How's the whole relationship thing going now that you're 12 ?
Have you had that first heart breaking crush yet ?

[edit on 23/6/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well I'm a 35 year old female. Hmm where should I start.. Had a crazy life. (Been sorta MIA for 7 years and came back last year. Very long story.) Now I live in the mountains of NC. Never been married. Been engaged twice please don't ask long story. :shk:

I'm a writer and last year I traveled to Egypt which was cool but way hot btw. I hate flying btw because I get airsick.

My favorite hobbies are to jet sking, riding horses, surfing the internet, and hiking.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You are 12yrs old which means you can change your mind and do anything you want! Don't get discouraged at all my young friend.

Now back to topic---I am celibrating the 20th anniversary of my 19th birthday this coming fall! My real name is Kevin.

I almost forgot to ask the question! How do you become so literate and skillful in comunicating at such a young age? Do you read alot? Are you bored with school because it is to easy?

[edit on 23-6-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Strange, I don't see these questions as awkward, but than again I'm more open about
things than most people in pride parades..

I am male, I am 19.

My de facto name is my username, my de jure name is Cody (if you're a weird stalker,
you can find my whole real name on some other thread). I am not married, obviously,
I'm not strictly opposed to it, but Polygamous marriages are'nt allowed in the U.S. yet.

As for my awkward questions to ask people.

(retracted question.)

Have you found true love?

[edit on 6/23/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

anyway, what about you? what is your gender? and how old are you?

ask any other question to anyone on this thread, who knows, we might all learn something about other ATS members thanks to your question.

42 Male

What do YOU enjoying doing? and, What do YOU foresee the chances being of obtaining gainful employment from such?

"Find something you're both good at and enjoy doing at the same time." .. comes to mind.

A Win-Win for all. no(?)

Originally posted by iori_komei

As for my awkward questions to ask people.

How old were you when you had your first started seeing girls or boys or both in a sexual way?

While others may see the above as nothing more than another "Awkward Question", there Are those of us who See a mere continuance of that which has been previously addressed. no? Iori?

roswell1
If only to be 12 again ... :dreams for a moment:

Find that which inspires you and allow it to do just that ... inspire you, spur you on.

Good luck my young friend. Your interest(s) at such a young age are quite commendable. If only more of those your age would take the time to educate themselves as to what takes place in the world arond them. :dreams for a moment: Again

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
While others may see the above as nothing more than another "Awkward Question", there Are those of us who See a mere continuance of that which has been previously addressed. no? Iori?

Do what now?

It's the only question I could think of that was awkward.

I was'nt asking just roswell, since I suspect he has'nt, but the threads meant to
ask everyone, no?

I'm not a pedophile, I like older guys thank-you very much.
Preferably 5-10 years older than me.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
How do you become so literate and skillful in communicating at such a young age? Do you read a lot? Are you bored with school because it is to easy?

ok, yes I do read a lot I like to read Garth Nix's "Keys to the kingdom" series and Harry potter they are kind of the same so you can tell I like magic and conspiracies (how I found ATS)

The hardest thing in school for me is Maths but only because I don't know my times tables. In every other class, I do get bored sometimes. I'm sort of the opposite to every one else I know, I find English easy and maths hard but other people I know find maths easy and English hard so it can get a bit hard at times.

As for your first question I can't really answer that it is just how I am.

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My question is, and seriously no one has to answer it's just one I've wanted to ask, when you fart do you lift a butt cheek and let it rip or try to be sly and silent?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
My question is, and seriously no one has to answer it's just one I've wanted to ask, when you fart do you lift a butt cheek and let it rip or try to be sly and silent?

neither actually, i just let it pass through no but lifting for me, but in school i usually ask to go to the toilet or wait until recess.

and everybody this isn't just about me and my life ask anybody that has replied here.

Roswell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join