It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Ancient UFO Paintings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am not sure if this video has been shown in the past.

I just found it by coincidence as I was watching another video which had nothing to do with UFOs.

Anyways, some of the paintings have probably been shown before, and in the past I have given other links to photos of some of those paintings, but here is the video in case it hasn't been posted, as well as some other links.

www.youtube.com...

I was looking also for the old links i had given before but apparently they don't exist anymore, those links were 2 year olds.

Here are some others I have found in French and in Macedonian/English.

secretebase.free.fr...

The above French link has more ancient paintings depicting UFOs.

In the following Macedonian/English link they discuss the Crucifixion painting of 1350, in which two crafts are seen and one of them apparently has the ancient symbol of the Macedonian Sun.

archives.vmacedonia.com...

Here is another link with some of the paintings.
www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Once in a while an artist would attempt to portray something out of the ordinary that was seen in the sky such as comets, meteorites, or odd weather happenings. There were also a large number of common, standard symbolic elements artists would incorporate into their works -- solar and lunar spheres with wings, beams from the sky indicating communication with the divine, etc.

They'd also use a little something called their "imagination" to depict all sorts of things like boats or people with wings flying about. These aren't photos. They are artistic interpretations, many created way before artists realized that their artwork should or even could be an accurate representation of something.

As a result, it's very difficult to equate these things directly with UFOs as we know them today, as possible alien spacecraft.

However, if you can provide some kind of corroborative documentation to show that the artist was, indeed, recording a sighting of a UFO, then by all means present it.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is an interesting area.

Here is a recent thread on this subject you may find interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join