It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RV TEST#4-Target posted tomorrow 8:30PM-EST-US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
If I were to use logic at this point and combine the monitor's guidance with my images, then an amusement park, roller coaster or ferris wheel might fit. Don't know how the magnification/telescope image fit it.

Guess I'll find out in about 45 minutes.

Your viewing of an 'amusement park' is not too far off... bullfights sort of have that kind of atmosphere about them... plus you've also got the mood down... the up and down thing (roller coasters) about this blood sport is much like a roller coaster ride especially for the spectators.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by Palasheea

Monitor guidance: An action scene.

And, any "vision" of an "action scene" could be included in the
bullfight picture.

You even took my specific (although not an RV, but a guess)
and considered it a hit.

RV is far too vague to be conclusive, for me.

I will continue to participate, though.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Lex... yours was a near hit... never said it was a hit. But it's great that you guessed a 'flag' because the matadors 'cape' is sort of like that in that it's sort of flagging the bull in a taunting kind of way.

Keep at it.... who knows, you might surprise yourself on the next RV run and get closer to what the target is!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I dont know I maybe see a field, a crowd of people, maybe a team bunching up after a victory (major one). Centered around one person mainly, kneeling, crouching, head in hands...

Hmmm interesting to see what this one is!

[edit on 6/19/2007 by greatlakes]

greatlakes... look at that bullfight video! Like I said, I was watching it as I was 'sending' the target image to everyone. Look and see that matador KNEELING in that video and the mountains in the background (you mentioned mountains in your other post here).... good job! I think you somehow zeroed in more on that bullfight video than the actual target image but this is still a near hit in my book!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah not too shabby, also look at the video, theres a house on the hilltop there...mentioned that too

I have to read up more on consensus analysis of your RV sessions. Its where you perform numerous sessions, make several desciptions of the target, and draw a common theme, colors, shapes, moods, landscapes etc and make a final guess as to your target.

The pros use this as they cannot afford to get things wrong or to lead astray their clients on a particular RV project. Also in consensus, the professional RV'ers use a team of viewers, this also gets them their consensus approach...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm still sort of floored by the accuracy of my first remote viewing attempt. Not sure what to make of this really, sort of a paradigm-shift for me.

I was thinking, well gee, you could say that a lot of what was guessed could be interperted to fit any number of targets, but after thinking about it for a while, I don't really think so. Remote Viewing may not be totally accurate, yet, but I for one cannot deny that there is some amount of information being transferred during this process.

All we had to go on was that it was an "action scene". Well, that could be any of the following:

- A car chase in a downtown city
- A skydiver jumping out of an airplane
- Two rams butting heads
- A rock concert
- Apollo 11 taking off
- A riot
- A swim meet
- A flock of flying birds
- A volcano erupting
- A Supernova

I don't think what I wrote down as my image of the target would have fit any of these "action scenes", or any of a million other action scenes you could come up with. My vision of the target, however, really did fit the target scene quite well. Other folks viewes the target scene pretty accurately too. Did anyone describe a swim meet, or a supernova, or a car chase? No, not really. That to me means that this is NOT a case of random chance, that there is really something going on here.

I'm sold.

Subsonic

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subsonic
I'm still sort of floored by the accuracy of my first remote viewing attempt. Not sure what to make of this really, sort of a paradigm-shift for me.

I was thinking, well gee, you could say that a lot of what was guessed could be interperted to fit any number of targets, but after thinking about it for a while, I don't really think so. Remote Viewing may not be totally accurate, yet, but I for one cannot deny that there is some amount of information being transferred during this process.

Yes. Take a look at the results of my past two sessions ran here. I basically throw out most hits that are only vaguely associated to the target, ones that can apply to lots of things. But there were several readings by RV'ers that hit on several points or aspects of the target, not just randomly.

Lets say the target is a red balloon. If someone says that its a red color, sphere shaped and adds that it appears delicate-that to me is describing beyond chance or guessing to the extent of calling it a valid RV hit on the target...Now lets say another RV'er states that its an APPLE, fairly strong hit, but not as much as the previous one, the color is red (although not all apples are red) and the shape is spherical (mostly)...Now another RV'er says that its a CONTAINER, a hit, but not as strong as the other two, and may be considered a hit but not included in the strong hit results...

Farsight has a software package that analyzes results and gives statistical probablities for RV sessions...

Heres the links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another by laiguana:

[edit on 6/19/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just read the last 3 posts here and everything you both are saying is true... just trying to process everything and will comment tomorrow morning but I think each time we do these tests, we learn something new.
It's just so mind boggling ... everything about this pheomenon!! I'm really excited about all of this!

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subsonic

All we had to go on was that it was an "action scene". Well, that could be any of the following:

I'm sold.

Subsonic

Also in my RV sessions nothing was given as far as moderator guidance, yet results were pretty uncanny, even if you throw out all of the upper hits in the session and just look at the best hit there...I like the plasma globe one myself, pretty scary freaky accurate

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Our "minds" are one. All "minds". We create our reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Right pyro!
And look at all of the interesting responses we got on this RV run too!
We've got a lot of good RVers here, that's for sure!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join