It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Opinion of ATS Members

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Is not knowing really going to protect you in the end? Many people think so, and many do not speak up for the truth. I have read many threads and researched a lot of things in my life(mostly before I joined ATS), but it doesn't matter anymore. All I can think of now is survival. Once the NWO happens(which it will) no amount of information will undo any of it. It can't be undone for that matter.

What I want to know is what you all think? Empty out all of that information that clouds your judgement. Back then I always got so confused when I saw things like:

'2012 Is The End'
'The Rapture is 2007'
'The NWO will happen in 2005'(not correct anymore, but I have been reading this stuff sense early 2002)

The point I am trying to make is, not every bit of information leading to the time of the NWO is correct and there are some things you need to find out for yourself. Look around in the world and tell me what you feel. Myself and many of my friends in my town and friends I have made online, believe something will happen soon. I change the channel and see the news, a get an unusual feeling. Of course I know the news lies, but its bigger then that. A lot of my friends have had the same feelings.

Whatever you may believe, I wont try to change your mind. I am just expressing my opinion to you. I believe that it will happen before Bush is out of office. That he will be the last president we have. I want to know your opinions on this issue.

I believe that when it happens, all able men will be sent for training in both their body and mind. Women forced to work, many younger women 12-17(dont know why, may be younger and older) will be sold as slaves. The ones that fled would be hunted down, some may start a rebellion, but will fail. The others would stay in the forests, mountains, anywhere they can seek refuge. That 1/3 probably 2/3 of the population would be exterminated. Now this is just one senario of what I think the outcome might be. I want to know what you believe will happen and when it will happen.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A very worthy thread!
It will be quite interesting to get ATS's gut feelings on the coming state of the world.

I know exactly what you mean; watching the news, reading ATS headlines, and just thinking a little bit can give me a weird feeling. I'm not sure what is going to happen exactly, but I do feel that a Revelations style event is on the NWO Outlook Calendar. They have always had the motive, and in the current world of technology and political alignments, they now have the means.

I also share the belief that "something big" will happen in 2007. I don't know why, but I have that feeling. I also get the feeling that massive war and human reduction is on the way sometime after 2007 and before 2012.

The 2012 thing opens up a whole pandora's box of discussion, but suffice to say that I do put some weight in the general theories.

Anyways, regardless of the times and the specific events, I strongly believe that the human race is at the threshold of great and massive change. This change has the feeling of "bad" to me, but who knows exactly what's going to happen.

All I can say definitively with absolute certainty is that we ALL need to stay on our toes and continue to be as aware as possible about the status quo of the world as a whole. On the worldwide geo-political scale, things are more different and uncertain now than they ever have been in history.

Stay sharp.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Or, you know, maybe we'll just keep on living.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
Or, you know, maybe we'll just keep on living.

Doubt it

I too get a quesy feeling wathing headlines and have been researching since 2001, when i saw the towers fall from my 6th grade classroom. I think we are in for a struggle and will have to buckle down if we intend to survive...I hope to see you guys on the frontlines or in the retreats

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think we,speaking as an American citizen, should wake up and realize the amount of power we have allowed the federal government to attain. In the name of crisis or emergency we have allowed the federal government the power to destroy our democracy. Show me one time in history when a ruling government was granted powers and showed restraint in using said powers, just one is all I ask. I really believe we have stood by and given them the tools to do what so many fear. It is not too late, we still have the power to change things. I am afraid most don't have the attention span or will to make said changes. So if it all goes down, and we get a "NWO" or one world power or however you choose to define it ,we will have no one to blame but ourselves.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have hope for man and thank the Lord everyday to be living in the exciting times I do...

The electronic revolution has given me the power to communicate as never before and I revel in it...

I see goodness in people around me, even through all of the evil that I am immersed in with my job everyday..

I see courage in my leadership and bravery in my fellow officers and fellow Marines and other fighting men and women. Bravery unequaled in my time...

I see my children in college with bright and fruitful futures ahead of them...

I see hard times and the strength of character those hard times instill in us...

I have hope my friends and truly believe this is a wonderful time to be alive...

Semper

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Humanity seems to walk a tightrope all the time. While it may seem as if ours is the absolute worst period in history, it most likely isn't. At least not in a literal sense. Our time is not as bad as many, the part that makes you ache is that it is worldwide.

In all the past, there was the hope of escape. You could flee the Mongol Hoard, or the Spanish Inquisition, or even Hitler's Germany. If you were smart enough, or lucky enough, there were always other lands, other chances to avoid the coming tide of destruction. But now the world is one place.

I think this is the reason so many seek religion, or ET, or another dimension. We seek a hiding place. Somewhere safe from the gathering storm. We see the clouds of despair, and feel the winds of change, but we have nowhere to run, so we invent refuges for our weary minds.

We are not yet so far removed from the forest, and our instincts for survival tell us that tomorrow we may die. The primordial foreknowledge that told our ancestors that lions were hunting the savanna now warn us of other beasts. This ability has served us well in these many millions of years. But now our intelligence tells us there is nowhere to run to.

But even so, our past my yet save us. The mother will fight all odds to save the child, and the bird of prey can sometimes be fought off by the determination of the victim. The cornered rat, out of options, will bear it's teeth and and make one last effort to see another day. The will to live is sometimes the deciding factor in a struggle.

Pity the lion that falls among a thousand hungry rats. The future is never lost till the last price is paid, and sometimes the one paying never sees it coming.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

NGC2736

Thats a very encouraging post

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I often look back at everything this country has been through, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, the staged war in Iraq, etc. This country needs to feel the cause of uniting for a true cause, not breaking into false houses and fighting for rights and privledges that are freedom. It's only when the people's freedom is trully taken away as the NWO approaches and the tyranny that is bound to come with it. It's only then we will see how patriotic this country can be as we fight for our freedom once more. Untill then we can only prepare ourself for the fight.

(I definity liked how you placed this thread Katie, I can't wait to read more. I love you.
)

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Sargatanas]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sntzaow

NGC2736

Thats a very encouraging post

I loved the post.

Very good choice of words.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A rebellion would only work if one thing happened.
If we all became one with our spirits and didn't fear them. There's no such thing as one savior because somewhere along the line somebody made a difference to that person who might go on to save humanity. We're all saviors in someway and we can protect humanity but it won't be easy and no one man or woman can change the world by themself no matter how strong that person is. Are you willing to stand idly by while your children and family die before your eyes. Can you make a difference yes but can you do it yourself no. We'll fight together, We'll die together. Black or white. Christian or Jewish. In the end it doesn't matter what colour you are because your still human and it's about time we correct the giant mistakes that we have made to protect the future.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I feel that we are coming to a pinnacle of some sort. The internet has provided us with so much information outside of the mainstream media that the government really does not have control over what we learn and has much more difficulty keeping its secrets.

I watch the unfolding 911 truth, the exposing of the FDA, pharma and food industries. I'm very interested to watch how Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko" will affect the world we live in because he is very much exposing our corrupted health industry (and government) for what it is.

The more secrets that are exposed, the faster things will either crumble or start to be reformed. Remember karma, yin and yang, what goes around comes around, etc.

Just like an alcoholic or a drug addict, it usually takes hitting rock bottom before a way out is discovered.

We may have to go thru a lot of pain and turmoil, but I'm trying to remain optimistic that eventually our society will come out on top.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get into survivalist mode because I intend to make it through the storm.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
I feel that we are coming to a pinnacle of some sort. The internet has provided us with so much information outside of the mainstream media that the government really does not have control over what we learn and has much more difficulty keeping its secrets.

I watch the unfolding 911 truth, the exposing of the FDA, pharma and food industries. I'm very interested to watch how Michael Moore's documentary "Sicko" will affect the world we live in because he is very much exposing our corrupted health industry (and government) for what it is.

The more secrets that are exposed, the faster things will either crumble or start to be reformed. Remember karma, yin and yang, what goes around comes around, etc.

Just like an alcoholic or a drug addict, it usually takes hitting rock bottom before a way out is discovered.

We may have to go thru a lot of pain and turmoil, but I'm trying to remain optimistic that eventually our society will come out on top.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get into survivalist mode because I intend to make it through the storm.

The coming times will surely be difficult, I sincerly hope you make it through the storm.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the NWO, i'm not sure about Global Warming, i'm not sure about 2012, i'm not sure about a lot of things. What i am sure about is there's something critically wrong with the world. You can feel it in your gut. The world is strangling itslef and something has got to give. The world has to pull it's head in.

There is some truth to most threads on this site, but a lot of it is blown out of proportion.

At the end of the day we won't be able to prove any of it. All we can do is educate oursleves with as much information as possible. So when something does happen we are prepared for it mentally.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I enjoy reading all of your posts ^^
Im glad that these feelings I am having aren't classified as crazy.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I would think USA/Cda NWO will be most protective of normalized north American residents, educated and contributing people under it's domain specifically upper & middle class as known now. It get's bad after that level has been accepted and absorbed.

NWO anarchy will include leaders of China, Russia, Canada, Britain, United States and Saudi Arabia (today).
Water being the number-one commodity. Followed by grazing land for Cattle, Pork and Fowl being No two. The livestock being number three.

WMD between the anarchy Countries mentioned above will not be a threat between them but will be used (eg Neutron devices) against non-conforming Countries outside the immediate nwo territories.

and it rolls on from there...

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
State of the world..

The future will be a blend of police state-isms in america, or rather the NAU (No Amnesty- Understand)

Drugs will be decriminalized but it will only be a trick to get people to stay with the NWO crowds way of thinking, as they will lose a huge swath of religious people as they move to form communities of cashless small communes. So well have religious people in communes, hippies in cities with the urbanites. And then there will be a treaty of peace, so everyone will feel comfortable. For a while. Then more false flag events. planned from the start. To begin the actual bloodbath the the true mastermind (the devil basicly) was plotting all along. See if you dont open your mind, you continue to live in the false light of your stubborn intellect. Its insane, and I wonder for myself sometimes. But the way im seeing what i do, it makes sense after putting these ancient prophecies over our currently played out timeline. And the fact hardly anyone believes me, lends myself some credibility as those same stories also say that the world would be tricked by this liar, and receive the money and do the work of this genocidal maniac. while he/she keeps you in your comfort zone.
hey, im in mine..but i know where i am and can choose to change. Now you can too.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
State of the world..

The future will be a blend of police state-isms in america, or rather the NAU (No Amnesty- Understand)

Drugs will be decriminalized but it will only be a trick to get people to stay with the NWO crowds way of thinking, as they will lose a huge swath of religious people as they move to form communities of cashless small communes. So well have religious people in communes, hippies in cities with the urbanites. And then there will be a treaty of peace, so everyone will feel comfortable. For a while. Then more false flag events. planned from the start. To begin the actual bloodbath the the true mastermind (the devil basicly) was plotting all along. See if you dont open your mind, you continue to live in the false light of your stubborn intellect. Its insane, and I wonder for myself sometimes. But the way im seeing what i do, it makes sense after putting these ancient prophecies over our currently played out timeline. And the fact hardly anyone believes me, lends myself some credibility as those same stories also say that the world would be tricked by this liar, and receive the money and do the work of this genocidal maniac. while he/she keeps you in your comfort zone.
hey, im in mine..but i know where i am and can choose to change. Now you can too.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2007 by mastermind77]

Thank you for your post, I enjoyed reading it. I do have a lot to think about.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Myself, I'm looking forward to whatever 2012 (or 2008) may bring. I'm rather anxious for it, for a couple different reasons.

1. If it is the end, or a massive change, then it will prove that, in my mind, I am not crazy, that all that I have felt and 'seen' is true, and not just some mad mental ramblings.

2. If it isn't the end, or a massive change, then I will be happy knowing that I have an overworked imagination, and that my children will be safe.

Either way, I win.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have felt for a long time now that our society was moving towards an upheavel of some sort.

It is easy to see when you look at the health of our country. Stress is now a killer, people rush around against a clock that you can't even see, the media floods us with gadgets and gimmicks that we are suppose to want, we are desensitized to violence and we are programmed to accept this as the way life is.

We stopped questioning and started mindlessly doing what was expected of us, even when it came to dying.

The American dream, what it use to be, is no longer the same. We no longer know who our neighbors are. Communities, as they use to exist, are gone. Everyone is out for themselves.

As for what I think is going to happen? Those of us who see what is going on will end up having to fight to survive and try to get back what we lost. Small bands (communities if you will) hidden in remote places to try to exist while the majority goes with the flow and does what it is told to do. Families will turn on each other and give over the members who do not fall into line.

It is not going to be pretty, it is not going to be easy.

VV

<<   2 >>

join