It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peasemore UK and Barry Kings Allegations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
WOW you can now make a comment again on the 2 video's. I think you should really make your mind up, leave them on or leave them off.

But for the sake of anyone who looks at the the video's i would say leave them on. If they see comments has been disabled they will directly assume there is something fishy going on.

And in my personal opinion i smell a kipper.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I cant find this 'new' video with the extra stuff in it.

I need a good laugh, is it around anywhere?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Like I said before Im not for or against BK I just want the info from the skeptics and the believers so I can enjoy and learn. But this never happens on here because everyones always crying like a bunch of babies getting all offended by some anonymous person half way round the world, its pathetic.

I agree with you g60Kg .Well said

I have read this thread and I believe that the members ''Chorlton'' and ''h3akalee'' are the sisters left here by the member ''realyweely'' that already lost the debate with all them rubbish posts .What a laugh.
LOL

Originally posted by g60kg

Originally posted by realyweely

As for your other questions about my visit to Peasemore, thats my business.
[edit on 17/6/07 by realyweely]

Forget Barry King and his claims for one second. For someone who wanted to investigate his claims, you dont seem very forthcoming realyweely. AlienwatcherUk wrote a good post asking a lot of decent questions on how to go about investigating Barry King and his claims and all you did was get all defensive and recoiled like a big kid stating that your findings are your business.

I dont believe or disbelieve Barry King but one thing I do believe and that is that you started this post just to stir a reaction and to character assassinate not only BK but anyone who challenges YOU. You never wanted a serious discussion if you did you would have shared in detail your visit to peasemore.

You just wanted everyone to reply to your posty saying " yeah your so right BK is a fraud and you are the man"

Oh well more short lived BS on ATS AGAIN!

I second that! Well said g60KG
The members ''Chorlton'' and ''h3akalee'' are simply repeating rubbish from ''realyweely''.What a laugh.
LOL

[edit on 30-6-2007 by woody87]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
I cant find this 'new' video with the extra stuff in it.

I need a good laugh, is it around anywhere?

Chorlton ,try to find some brain please.It will help you grow up.
LOL
Those videos on youtube are full with great information.
There is much information out there regarding MILABs and mind control, I may ask that you do a little bit more research, the information is out there.MILABS and Mind Control is REAL

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So we who question Kings evidenceless authenticity arent allowed to think alike but you and all your hypnotic like followers of the hoaxers King and Casbolt are?
Do me a favour please.

You are one of Kings sheeple, merely repeating the fabrications of Kings demented brains. Someone who will accept the ravings of a fool without any proof or corroboration, simply because you have to believe in something as your braincell cannot comprehend a world without conspiracies.

Your childish insult were simply that, childish, backed up by your hypnotic and childish beliefs in the delusions of a madman.

I bet you're a member of the David Icke Fan club too arent you?.
LOOK OUT theres a 7ft Reptilian behind you HAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go back and play in the park and chatter with the other sheeple and come back here when you have some evidence, something that can be checked and verified.
But you cant can you? Its all a hoax, and are you going to be cheesed off when you discover its the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I bet you're a member of the David Icke Fan club too arent you?.

No I am not.This is just paranoia inside your brain.
LOL
But after I have read your rubbish posts and ''h3akalee'' rubbish comments
I realise that you ''Chorlton'' and ''h3akalee'' both of you are 100% ''realyweely'' sheeple.
Everyone can see this in your own posts.
What a laugh.

For ex member 'realyweely lost the debate in his own rubbish thread and he left after his last post posted on 18-6-2007 @ 03:22 AM
Then you ''Chorlton'' Registered: 18-6-2007 in the same day and start makeing insults like a little kid all around.

Now go back and play in the park and chatter with the other sheeple and come back here when you have some evidence, something that can be checked and verified.

No Chorlton.This is the internet, not your home.Are you afrait of something?
Yes I will speack here whenever I want you idiot.
If you think that you can insult other people in this way then it means that I also have the right to insult you in the same way.So I will be near you my dear boy.

I can see that ''realyweely'' and his sheeple (Chorlton,h3akalee) doesn't have enough brain to make some reasearch.You guys I think that you are to stupid to do some homework.I guess you are group of kids that are screaming like a bunch of babies for evidence.And if they don't have it they call those people liers.Shame on you 3

Yes I will be back with some evidence, something that can be checked and verified.I will be around .

Don't be afraid.Stay tuned
LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lets just get one thing straight eh? YOU began throwing the insults around first. I thought if that was your level of intelligence then I would reply in the same way as to trply like an adult would have gone over your head.
I was right.

As I have said. You can check with the mods as to whether I am realyweely or not by checking the ISP addresses. Though to be brutally honest I dont really give a stuff what sad sheeple like you think.

Now as I said, you toodle off back to the playground or wherever it is you followers of others hang out so you can get more 'messages' from your messiah, the Hoaxer Barry King.

In an attempt tp stop wasting mine and other peoples time replying to your purile posts, Im going to put you on ignore so I dont have to read any more of your dribble. If you do indeed come up with some verifiable evidence which I really really doubt you may email me.

Untill then goodbye Barry and mind the mint sauce !

[edit on 30/6/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

As I have said. You can check with the mods as to whether I am realyweely or not by checking the ISP addresses. Though to be brutally honest I dont really give a stuff what sad sheeple like you think.

Chorlton,you are so stupid.I didn't say that you are ''realyweely''
Did I say that?Ofcourse I did NOT
You are the only one who think about it.I wonder why?
LOL

Now as I said, you toodle off back to the playground or wherever it is you followers of others hang out so you can get more 'messages' from your messiah, the Hoaxer Barry King.

Read your rubbish post above Chorlton and tell me
Is this your level of intelligence?
LOL
I have seen those videos from youtube and I can say that Mr.Barry King said very interesting things.He is not a messiah and NOT a hoaxer.
That is just your paranoia from your brain dear boy.
I have read all your rubbish posts ''Chorlton'' and all you do here is just insulting and insulting Mr.King and other members that are trying to speack in this rubbish thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienwatcherUK
Realy Weely failed to come up with any reasonable approach to the subject. That is finished with, he is finished with. So Chorlton, if you are not Realy Weely answer for yourself and tell us all what your proposal is to address the subject objectively?

I agree with AlienwatcherUK 100%
So Chorlton, if you are not Realy Weely answer for yourself and tell us all what your proposal is to address the subject objectively?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If Mr king does not give a monkey's if i think he is a lier why should you ?

Refer to Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 3

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"Refer to Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 3 "

That ones a classic, it cracks me up every time and should be renamed
"Hoaxer at Home"

The famous 'Implants' What a gem!

And the real giveaway, the real clincher that hes making it all up and it is all a hoax?
When he says he remembers the pub at Peasemore.
Now why should he have remembered a pub at Peasemore when he tells us that the supposed 'entrances' were miles away at Greenham Common and Welford and he got into the Peasemore 'Base' via a tunnel and there was no entrance at Peasemore?

WHOOPS Barry, you put the old foot in the mouth once again.
Tell me, are you taking lessons from the other accomplished hoaxer James Casbolt ?

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Tell me, are you taking lessons from the other accomplished hoaxer James Casbolt ?

Chorlton are you talking to yourself?
LOL LOL

For everyone who is reading just wanna let you know that I just find out that member ''Chorlton'' is in fact ''realyweely''

He is here just to continue this thread to insult Barry King
In all them rubbish posts they show nothing but insults.
No evidence and no information.THEY can NOT discuss in a civilizated way.
EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS

''realyweely'' and his sheeple ''Chorlton'' and ''h3akalee''
They are bunch of babies getting all offended by some anonymous person half way round the world, its pathetic.
LOL

[edit on 1-7-2007 by woody87]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yep nobody else seems to care to post lol.

Regard's
Lee

P.S sorry for wasting web recources.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Yep nobody else seems to care to post lol.
Regard's
Lee
P.S sorry for wasting web recources.

Ive got (...) woody on ignore now.
If I want to talk to children, Ill go along to the school.

````````````````````````
removed personal attack

[edit on 1/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Woody87 aka eagle40G just relax now and go get a beer.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

"Refer to Barry King from the VOICE Files BASES 2 Prt 3 "

That ones a classic, it cracks me up every time and should be renamed
"Hoaxer at Home"

The famous 'Implants' What a gem!

And the real giveaway, the real clincher that hes making it all up and it is all a hoax?
Now why should he have remembered a pub at Peasemore when he tells us that the supposed 'entrances' were miles away at Greenham Common and Welford and he got into the Peasemore 'Base' via a tunnel and there was no entrance at Peasemore?

How can you base such a comment when you have not even seen the full video of the base one and two? and as well the voice files?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsblueyes65

How can you base such a comment when you have not even seen the full video of the base one and two? and as well the voice files?

What makes you think I havent read the 'Voice' Files? Actually I have and it reads like a childs fairytale mixed with someone rewriting a lot of the Dulce material, in fact some parts are nothing more than plagiarism of the Dulce papers.
Ive seen enough of Kings rubbish on all of his Youtube Video.
The man says a lot yet offers nothing, no proof, no evidence or even any pointers.
His very close friend James Casbolt goes running around Peasemore looking for something yet even King states there is nothing visible there, with any entrance being at Greenham common, miles away
Also and I repeat myself from the original post,
Now why should he have remembered a pub at Peasemore when he tells us that the supposed 'entrances' were miles away at Greenham Common and Welford and he got into the Peasemore 'Base' via a tunnel and there was no entrance at Peasemore?, why should he go to a pub at Peasemore when there wer pubs closer to the supposed 'entrance' at Greenham?

King is a Hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I know for a fact that you have not read the full version of 'The Voice Files' unless you had received them back in the 1970's. Number two, I don't know of many people who have the full version of the base 1 and 2 tapes unless you received them back in the 1970's or received them from Miles.

Don't act so smart 'wink'

[edit on 20-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hence, can you tell me when you think the Dulce Paper's came out? what year? There are many US government run facilities across the world, some which were in the UK. Look more closer at the Peasemore incident in the UK.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsblueyes65

What makes you think I havent read the 'Voice' Files? Actually I have and it reads like a childs fairytale mixed with someone rewriting a lot of the Dulce material, in fact some parts are nothing more than plagiarism of the Dulce papers.
Ive seen enough of Kings rubbish on all of his Youtube Video.
The man says a lot yet offers nothing, no proof, no evidence or even any pointers.
His very close friend James Casbolt goes running around Peasemore looking for something yet even King states there is nothing visible there, with any entrance being at Greenham common, miles away
Also and I repeat myself from the original post,
Now why should he have remembered a pub at Peasemore when he tells us that the supposed 'entrances' were miles away at Greenham Common and Welford and he got into the Peasemore 'Base' via a tunnel and there was no entrance at Peasemore?, why should he go to a pub at Peasemore when there wer pubs closer to the supposed 'entrance' at Greenham?

King is a Hoaxer.

Sweety, the pdf you read was a transcript of some posts that Barry made form casebooks. I asked a member when he left from casebooks to cola berate his posts to a pdf and they called it the voice files, but in fact some of the post contain only fragments from the real voice files which I have and only a few others. How childish the pdf seems to you was only replies Barry made from casebooks, so I guess the moderators and such are the same in asking the questions which consisted of the thread that was in turn made into a pdf file. You don't know the whole story, but maybe one day I'll tell you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join