It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peasemore UK and Barry Kings Allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
)

[edit on 30-11-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsblueyes65

Originally posted by Chorlton

How can you base such a comment when you have not even seen the full video of the base one and two? and as well the voice files?

What makes you think I havent read the 'Voice' Files? Actually I have and it reads like a childs fairytale mixed with someone rewriting a lot of the Dulce material, in fact some parts are nothing more than plagiarism of the Dulce papers.
Ive seen enough of Kings rubbish on all of his Youtube Video.
The man says a lot yet offers nothing, no proof, no evidence or even any pointers.
His very close friend James Casbolt goes running around Peasemore looking for something yet even King states there is nothing visible there, with any entrance being at Greenham common, miles away
Also and I repeat myself from the original post,
When he says he remembers the pub at Peasemore.
Now why should he have remembered a pub at Peasemore when he tells us that the supposed 'entrances' were miles away at Greenham Common and Welford and he got into the Peasemore 'Base' via a tunnel and there was no entrance at Peasemore?, why should he go to a pub at Peasemore when there wer pubs closer to the supposed 'entrance' at Greenham?

King is a Hoaxer.

Sweety, the pdf you read was a transcript of some posts that Barry made form casebooks. I asked a member when he left from casebooks to cola berate his posts to a pdf and they called it the voice files, but in fact some of the post contain only fragments from the real voice files which I have and only a few others have. How childish the pdf seems to you was only replies Barry made from casebooks, so I guess the moderators and such are the same in asking the questions which consisted of the thread that was in turn made into a pdf file. You don't know the whole story, but maybe one day I'll tell you

So before you start stating someone is a hoaxer, you should ask yourself, do you really know? and do you really wont to know?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
As someone who lives in the UK I have an interest in this.

You say a lot but say nothing. Why am I not surprised?

But what you are saying is that the Voice files that are on many Websites, arent the Voice files? and only Barry King and some others are privvy to it?

Ive heard this tale before. "I know a secret but Im not telling you", and everyone is supposed to bow down and believe a rambling tale, pretty much copied from the other tall tale 'The Dulce Papers'? Because thats where Kings story of Peasemore comes from. Its a bad rewrite with a few ideas changed to make it look different, but it isnt. Its a bad copy written, by the look of it by someone with little imagination and even less education. (I mean, King only went to a very bad Secondary school in Dagenham didnt he, and it shows.)

When Barry King comes up with maybe a teaspoon of verifiable information, I and others might come up with a teaspoon of belief. Up to now all he has said is total rubbish, lies and fabrications from a fevered mind.

But I'll say what has been said before. King did NOT work for any security company that provided security at any non existant base, because at the time he says he worked at the non existant base, NO private company did any security work worth talking about for the Government.

Strange also that only now (when he has a book coming out) the Debunked hoaxer James Casbolt comes out and says he has been down into Peasemore and seen children murdered etc etc etc.
Now pardon me for being a little sceptical but that wouldnt be because he wants some interest in his upcoming publication?
I would even go as far as saying that Casbolt is now working in collusion with King in respect of the book. King couldnt get any media interest at all in his fables so now Casbolt has taken it up in his book.
So we have Gridkeeper trying to flog fake videos of spaceships for millions and Casbolt attempting to flog a book of fables and tall tales.
Hey why not? Roald Dahl did it and his stories have about as much fact as Casbolt/King.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
be investigated.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by dsblueyes65]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
be investigated.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
be investigated.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

be investigated. Those who are calling Kings home.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
I have attempted to engage Barry King in a debate/discussion about his amazing/outrageous allegations with respect to the 3 videos about an alleged DUMB at Peasemore UK and about allegation he made in a series of articles, collectively entitled 'The Voice'.
[edit on 16/6/07 by realyweely]

That is a lie. I have never heard of you or been in contact with you in my life.

I can be found on certain forums without any problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

I have also lived and worked around Wantage and Didcot and been familiar with the area since the early 1970s. I can't honestly say I am aware of any entrances, vehicle movements, rumours that would indicate a base in the Peasemore area.

The closest thing to a base in the area is AEA Harwell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join