It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The War for Souls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger

Originally posted by Davidjayjordan
As for 2012, AS MENTIONED THE DARK SIDE DOES KNOW THEIR TIME FOR TAKE OVER. tHE iLLUMINATI HAVE A PLAN AND A sCHEDUKLE GIVEN TO THEM BY THE LORD.

I know you were just going for emphasize but all capitol letters usually comes off to the reader as screaming. Aggressive in other words. I suggest using the [*B]bold text[/*B] tag.

(Not so, as it was just a typo for if you look closely, the I in Illuminati is small case, meaning the capital LOCK was ON, and so screaming was not intended, but I just didn't have time to rewrite what was written.)

For they are mere tools of the Creator to fulfill HISTORY and create a new FUTURE after they have had their chance. Three and a half years, and then it is over and FINNISHED

So then you know how this chapter in the history book finishes?

Yes, the Lord brings down immense trouble to the world that has rejected him and chosen the AC and taken His MARK. But this time is only for three and a half years, and then the WRATH comes which is a lot heavier, concluded by the Battle of Armeggeddon. Straight forward and simple and very concise as the Lord's precise prophecy is not mere speculation but actually written in stone after the Covenant is signed.

www.geocities.com...

See small case is just as good as capitals because it is all deternmined by what truths are said not the size.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Davidjayjordan]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

concluded by the Battle of Armeggeddon. Straight forward and simple and very concise as the Lord's precise prophecy is not mere speculation but actually written in stone after the Covenant is signed.

Just because it's written in stone doesn't prove it was written by God, nor does it prove it was written by a man that was inspired by God.

I could theoretically write some scripture in stone about God, hid it, and then thousands of years later have it disovered. Would that make it proof that I was inspired from God?

See small case is just as good as capitals because it is all deternmined by what truths are said not the size.

Not my point. All capital letters is bad forum etiquette and is discouraged by the moderators. I suggest the bold or itallic tag for emphasis.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger

Just because it's written in stone doesn't prove it was written by God, nor does it prove it was written by a man that was inspired by God.

I could theoretically write some scripture in stone about God, hid it, and then thousands of years later have it disovered. Would that make it proof that I was inspired from God?

Not my point. All capital letters is bad forum etiquette and is discouraged by the moderators. I suggest the bold or itallic tag for emphasis.

Again I repeat it was a typo and not flaming or bad etiguette .... just the lack of time. My apologies...

As for scriptures nO, you can;t write prophecy and last long as the Lord has, as His has come true ... and absolutely were not self flfilled, which is why He challenges people that think they know the future to write theirs down.

Isa 41:21 ¶ Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong [reasons], saith the King of Jacob.

Isa 41:22 Let them bring [them] forth, and shew us what shall happen: let them shew the former things, what they [be], that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them; or declare us things for to come.

Isa 41:23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye [are] gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold [it] together.

So write'em down so we may know you are a god.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Here we go, a plot summary:

Plot summary for
2012: The War for Souls (2010)
advertisement

2012 is supposedly to be a year of either great spiritual transformation -- or apocalypse. The Mayan calendar held that it would be a time when the existing world order would be reversed. Nostradamus fore-casted that a rather large comet would rudely arrive on Earth's doorstep no later than 2012. The Roman Catholic Saint Malachy predicted that in 2012, the last Pope would arrive, triggering Judgment Day.
Source

Seems they have grabbed a few conspiracy idea's and made a movie....

thats awesome Been looking forward to a movie like this, lets hope this goes into production and they come out with a decent movie, and what happened to that Anunaki movie, was looking forward to that aswell !!!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Again I repeat it was a typo and not flaming or bad etiguette .... just the lack of time. My apologies...

My apologies, you did say it was an accident, I think I got you confused with another members posts as well =[

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying with such astonishment that the earth is going to align with the center of the galaxy on Dec 21 2012. I wish people would be more clear about the actual astronomical circumstances because technically the earth is always in line with the centre of the galaxy. In fact the centre of the galaxy is always in line with everything in the galaxy and, further any two random items in the entire universe are constantly in line with each other. So do they mean that there is absolutely nothing in the way between the earth and the centre - no stars, planets, asteroids, etc.? Or is the sun involved in some sort of alignment? Please someone explain this and make sure to clear this up anytime someone talks about how weird it is that the earth will be in line with the centre of the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
WAR OF SOULS?

something new again...

nice word "sleeper at ATS".. you more right as you know.

Sleeper = Dreamer = Prophesy = 2012

ok again.. why war of souls? shall 2012 be a war? no, i guess not. cauze: its a time-change.
So it must sound like:

Time of souls?

hm..

Nia the panda

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join