It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler Served Margarita at Applebee's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Toddler Served Margarita at Applebee's

www.insidebayarea.com

NTIOCH -- Authorities are investigating how a margarita was inadvertently served to a toddler early this week at a local Applebee's restaurant, causing the boy to become sick.

Police say a 2-year-old Antioch boy drank an unspecified amount of the tequila-based drink -- instead of the ordered apple juice -- after it was served to him in a covered, plastic sippy cup at the Applebee's on Hillcrest Avenue.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would be livid. The restaurant is lucky the child didn't actually drink more alcohol and end up dying from alcohol poisoning.

You'd think that they would know better than to keep liquor in the same kind of bottle as juice.

I'm amazed someone could be so careless, but it's a brave new world.

www.insidebayarea.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I want tequila in my vodka err applesauce

.. .

actually now that i think about it no

tequila makes me cry
and hug ppl

and be like

maaaaaan

I love you

and then I puke like a fountain

but serious note, i think i'd flip out ninja style and beat the bodily fluid out of the person resposible if I had a kid and yeah I'd be in jail.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
oh apple jooce not sauce

we should drink the sauce imo atleast.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The same thing happened in New York last year, except it was a Long Island Iced Tea, not a Margarita.

www.local6.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wth i wanna pay applejuice price for a long island iced tea!

I cry prejudice!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Looks like it was an honest mistake.
And they have taken corrective action

I wonder why it took hours before the kid got sick?
What happened in that two hour period..And what "legal advice" were the parents given in that period of time..hmmm..

apc

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
After he beat up his mom he probably had a few cigarettes... gave him the spins. Damn kids.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How in the world did they foul that up? And I liked AppleBee's pffft not anymore.:shk:

Oh gee...Good think it wasn't my older sister who lives in Tennessee....It would have broadcasted on CNN,ABC,CBS,Fox,MSNBC,BBC. lol

(I'm the quiet one and she's the loud one.)

"Crazed woman attacks restaurant manager over intoxacated toddler."

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
what the hell? NO MAMES!! that is hella crazy to hear. damn..kinda made me laugh though i mean wtf a drunk child? pobresito! im surprised he wasn't like ew this tastes weird or something..i wonder if he was hungover. oh was that f'd up?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.......... Now I know why the Margarita I ordered tasted like Apple Juice....

Seriously, that's a pretty big mistake. Mistakes happen, but come on. If you're making a Margarita, wouldn't you at least question why it's going into a sippy cup?

top topics

join