It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
'___' is produced naturally in our brain.

You do not need to take it to feel the effect.

If you are of sane mind and willing to go 1-3 days without food you could take a vision quest.

You may need someone to watch over you though, so bring a friend who can stay close by to help you if you are in need.

Meditating is an excellent way to increase the production of '___'.

I believe our imagination uses small amounts of '___' to create lucid effects, possibly including our dreams.

Wikipedia has false information about how the pineal gland is a female counterpart of the pituitary gland.

This is misleading as both males and females have both glands in their head...Whoever wrote that is either highly misinformed or trying to spread DISINFO.

You can't believe everything you read on the net unfortunately...

Here are a few sites that I found helpful:
Third Eye and the Pineal

Fluoride and the Pineal

Descartes' Philosophy and the Pineal

The relation between the pineal and '___'

3rd eye and pineal

Pineal Gland

pineal gland links

The National Institute of Health defines the pineal as

A tiny organ in the cerebrum that produces melatonin. Also called pineal body or pineal organ.

www.nci.nih.gov...

Although I do not necessarily believe our government's interpretation of this organ.

They seem to be reluctant to release information regarding its production of '___'...ah less and less credible by the hour my friends

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This thread has helped me a lot about finding out about '___'. I want to try it, but is it legal?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am in the process of researching more on this subject.

There was book written called "'___' the Spirit Molecule" and I believe a few threads on ATS referring to '___' and its influence on early humans. I think it was tryptamines and God or something to that extent.

As for the legality...

It is legal for your body to produce it, but I don't think its technically legal in the US to make/consume. I'll check on that...

'___' erowid

Its chemical name is "N,N-dimethyltryptamine," and is "a powerful, visual psychedelic which produces short-acting effects when smoked. It is used orally in combination with an MAOI, as in ayahuasca brews. It is naturally produced in the human brain and by many plants."

U.S. FEDERAL LEGAL SUMMARY
N,N-'___'
REGULATED

Yes
STATUS

Scheduled
SCHEDULE

Schedule I
CLASSIFICATION

Hallucinogen

"This means it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license."

I won't tell on you if you decide to though

This is what its chemical composition looks like, very complicated.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
And I forgot to ask, is it addictive? I will assume it is, but maybe I am wrong.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
No it is not addictive.

From erowid:

"EFFECTS LIST #
POSITIVE

* short duration
* immersive experiences
* intense open eye visuals and kaleidescopic patterning
* powerful "rushing" of sensation
* radical perspective shifting
* profound life-changing spiritual experiences

NEUTRAL

* change in perception of time
* auditory hallucination (buzzing)
* colorshifting (for example red green and gold coloring to the whole world)

NEGATIVE

* overly-intense experiences
* hard on the lungs to smoke
* slight stomach discomfort
* difficulty integrating experiences
* overwhelming fear
* fast onset and intensity can lead to problems if not prepared (dropped pipe, knocking things over, falling) "

""[The feeling of doing '___'] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the '___' sensorium."
-- Terence McKenna

Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire."

MT Duration
Smoked
Total Duration

6 - 20 mins
Onset

0 - 1 mins
Coming Up

0 - 30 secs
Plateau

3 - 15 mins
Coming Down

3 - 5 mins

After Effects

15 - 60 mins
Hangover / Day After

The "high" if you will is very shortlived. You basically trip intensely for about 15-20 minutes. Then the chemical basically stops effecting you.

I have heard though that time stops for the user. You don't know how much has passed even though it may be 15 "realtime" minutes. In your world it may be an hour or two.

The site mentions nothing about addiction, but I am almost positive its not. You may feel "cracked" out for a while and not even want to for months afterwards. Who knows.

I for one have never used it so I can't tell you...not externally anyway.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh. Yeah, I saw the site that you put up a link for, but I thought that maybe it was addictive because it was illegal. Usually just about every illegal substance is
addictive.

So if I were to do '___', I wouldn't end up like a crack addict.

Thanks for the info by the way.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by TechnoFan21]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
You certainly wouldn't end up like a crack addict.

One thing i would say about '___', or any hallucinagenic, it's not for everybody, i certainly wouldn't recommend everybody trying it (well, i wouldn't recommend anyone doing anything, if you know what i mean, don't want that on my conscience).

The reason i say that is because i've seen the down sides, and experienced them. You got to remember what exactly your doing here, your suspending reality, effectively standing on the edge of reality with little or no control over what your experiencing. Personnally, i LOVE that feeling, the feeling of not being in control and letting the feelings of the experience smack you full in the face, i really get a buzz out of that, but not everybody does, if your the type of person who has to feel in control then i'd just think carefully about what your doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes, '___' is illegal. That's why it's also illegal to lick toads. No kidding - '___' can be found in toads sweat, though it tastes awful if you lick them.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The trouble with toads (never thought I'd start a post with that sentence!) is that their secretions also contain bufotenine, which isn't very nice.

'___' is absolutely non-toxic. When smoked in doses exceeding about 90 mics (depending on the individual) you will simply pass out for about an hour and remember nothing of the experience, if any. The ideal dose is usually about 65 mics. This information is obviously purely for educational purposes, and to demonstrate that, when compared with any other hallucinogen, '___' works at a much lower dosage.

For those interested in the decalification of the pineal, try using the "reptile" brain when meditating. This is the old part of the Human brain, and also helps in confrontations. When settling down to meditate, prior to any of the rituals, chants or mental techniques commencing (or even right now, try it!) consciously try to move your awareness "backwards" in your skull, towards the dorsal horn at the base of the skull. When you succeed in doing this you should instantly feel more... dispassionate and detached. When I was younger I used to have terrible trouble looking people in the eye. I could stare down anyone using my lizard head. Using this technique helped me overcome that completely. If you also lightly touch the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth, just above the upper front teeth, you will complete a bodily circuit, an essential element in the taoist greater and lesser heavenly circulations.

After using the above during a six month period of 8-10 hours a day spent in either taichi or meditation my dreams became more vivid, I slept more deeply and restfully, needing no more than 4-5 hours a night and I became generally more insightful. All of these effects could be related to improved pineal activity.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
For me, the wake up call came after 3 years of being a full blown vegetarian. You tend to get bogged down if you eat meat every day. I believe if a person refrains from eating meat...even fish... Just raw vegetables and fruit, no cooked food, you will have a very spiritual experience.

The 40 day fast. That is what Jesus did to gain the strength or get the connection he needed.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
In my opinion, the sixties were the trigger for fluoride addition. It was a blip, when a confluence of cultural trends and chemical discoveries led to many people... um... de-boning their third eyes. This obviously scared the mil.-ind. complex which swung into action in its own inimitable way.

Hence we have a fat, lazy, materialistic generation taking shape. The perfect consumers.

That's quite believable to me... and depressing.
I've never looked into that connection, but I wouldn't be at all surpised if you had indeed hit the nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

If you are of sane mind and willing to go 1-3 days without food you could take a vision quest???? please tell us how!!! im a intensively active dreamer and look forward to it every night. why did you leave out the main part of your blog?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Don't drink or use or generally come in contact with fluoride. Investigate something called "yoppo". Take it from there. Oh, and get yourself a calcium CITRATE supplement. Avoid calcium carbonate.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaf2001
direct flame breaks down dmt so you have to vaporise it through something like an aroma burner.
dunno where you heard that but its not true.dmt aint a drug its a key to the gateway .

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
No it is not addictive.

From erowid:

"EFFECTS LIST #
POSITIVE

* short duration
* immersive experiences
* intense open eye visuals and kaleidescopic patterning
* powerful "rushing" of sensation
* radical perspective shifting
* profound life-changing spiritual experiences

NEUTRAL

* change in perception of time
* auditory hallucination (buzzing)
* colorshifting (for example red green and gold coloring to the whole world)

NEGATIVE

* overly-intense experiences
* hard on the lungs to smoke
* slight stomach discomfort
* difficulty integrating experiences
* overwhelming fear
* fast onset and intensity can lead to problems if not prepared (dropped pipe, knocking things over, falling) "

""[The feeling of doing '___'] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is its utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the '___' sensorium."
-- Terence McKenna

Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire."

MT Duration
Smoked
Total Duration

6 - 20 mins
Onset

0 - 1 mins
Coming Up

0 - 30 secs
Plateau

3 - 15 mins
Coming Down

3 - 5 mins

After Effects

15 - 60 mins
Hangover / Day After

The "high" if you will is very shortlived. You basically trip intensely for about 15-20 minutes. Then the chemical basically stops effecting you.

I have heard though that time stops for the user. You don't know how much has passed even though it may be 15 "realtime" minutes. In your world it may be an hour or two.

The site mentions nothing about addiction, but I am almost positive its not. You may feel "cracked" out for a while and not even want to for months afterwards. Who knows.

I for one have never used it so I can't tell you...not externally anyway.
well depending on what form u do of it .smoking lasts about 3 or 4 minutes but seems alot longer.so time feels longer than it actually was not the opposite .also iv heard the oral ingestion last hours i dread to think if that feels like days .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've not taken '___' but prob would be interested before 2012

I have had ketamine and lsd, mushys before and the pros and cons sound very similar to k, more visually halucinogenic, but mix k with nitrous ox and you prob get same effect haha.
I was at glastonbury and sunk under the ground and was picked up by some goblins and given some herbal tea. k lasts for 30 mins but i remember it felt like hrs and to this day it still feels real not a dream

Im glad i dont watch coronation street most my mates experiences had them acting in a tv setting. tv ftw lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is an important case of humans believing in the Wrong information ! The pineal gland is where U, the Entity is seated in this organic robotic body. The third eye is the pituitary gland. We are not telling medical science what to believe,We are telling U which one is what!
edit on 28-4-2011 by 1Starman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shrunkensimon

'___' is great, but so is the good ole Herb, which oddly enough simulates your Third Eye aswell.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
apple cider vinager reduces calcification of the pineal gland...
kx

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by capstan

It is a drug, it's produced by our bodies, just like Adrenalin which is also a drug. Remember even if it's called a drug, doesn't mean its bad for you, i.e kaya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join