It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Can someone give me some insight on the The Pineal Gland or third eye I have read that Melatonin will help. I dont know if Melatonin has side effects.
Is the The Pineal Gland or third eye suppose to give you inter peace or what exactly doe's this do. I have tried Meditating but nothing that I know of has worked for me, can someone give me Meditating advice or advice on opening my third eye . There are alot of Intelligent people on this sight our advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your advice Sincerely free_spirt

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The Pineal gland does produce Melatonin. It also produces a far more interesting chemical: Dimethyltryptamine. '___'. The most potent hallucinogenic substance known to man. This chemical is normally released in small quantities during sleep, inducing lucid dream states. It also produces '___' in response to high levels of adrenalin. The pineal is surrounded by cells which break down adrenalin, but in near-death situations, huge floods of adrenalin trigger a release of '___'.

According to some (Dr. Rick Strassman for example - Google him) it is the explanation for many alien abduction experiences, as during his 2001 study on Human volunteers something like 62% of participants reported contact with some "external" intelligence during their '___' trips. Some of these experiences were identical to the commonly reported abduction scenario; aliens (greys, insect-like creatures and reptilians all featured) strapping people to tables and conducting experiments, others imparting cosmic wisdom.

The pineal gland, or third eye is interesting in purely anatomical terms too. It is associated in the strongest way with the brain and its activity, yet is not actually part of thr brain. It sits underneath the brain, in approximately the centre of the skull, joined to and yet seperated from the rest of the brain structure and their neuro-transmitter rich bath of cerebro-spinal fluid.

The pineal also CALCIFIES. It becomes covered in a hard layer of calcium as we age, usually beginning at 4 or 5, and completely covering the gland by early adolescence. Apparently this can be reversed by certain activities (yoga, taichi, meditation and Einsteinian visualistation techniques) but conversely the process can be accelerated by the ingestion of fluoride. The governments and health authorities have supposedly known this sice well before the decisions were taken in the US and UK to add fluoride to our water supply. This was allegedly done to help our teeth! Yet Cubans, where they have one government produced brand of toothpaste and no fluoride, have the best teeth, on average, in the world.

Thats my tuppence-worth on the pineal gland. Do google Rick Strassman, his book is excellent.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thank you Karilla , your in put is greatly appreciated .

[edit on 15-6-2007 by free_spirt]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's also a scientifically verified fact that the pineal gland has connections with visual-tract fibres. I don't have the reference handy, but that was in a scientific journal from 1968.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey Karilla can you tell where I can get '___' is it in herb shop's
Or is it something I can grow naturally, Plant or something .Thanks for your help, I looked up the book you told me about thinking of ordering it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Apparently this can be reversed by certain activities (yoga, taichi, meditation and Einsteinian visualistation techniques) but conversely the process can be accelerated by the ingestion of fluoride.

Wow, thats my bit of information for the day. Ty!
Ive always wandered what the actual reason was for fluoride, because it evidently does nothing to benefit us.. fluorine is the 2nd most toxic element afterall lol!

Combine that with aspartame and all the other various neurotoxins.. it becomes pretty apparent that they don't want people to become "awake" too soon before they get a chance to unleash their "endgame" plan.

Hey Karilla can you tell where I can get '___' is it in herb shop's
Or is it something I can grow naturally, Plant or something .Thanks for your help, I looked up the book you told me about thinking of ordering it.

If you live in the UK like me, then good look trying to get ahold of some.. its Class A, REALLY expensive, and you will not find it unless you know the right people... funny that, because i managed to get some a couple of weeks ago through what i can only describe as divine intervention by some random psychonaut adding me on facebook!

You can extract it yourself from various plants, and shouldnt be too difficult to do, although a thorough knowledge of chemistry is needed so that you don't end up producing something which could harm/kill you..

Or, you could order an Ayauassca kit off the internet.. thats the easier option, but its not for the faint hearted, and i wouldn't recommend it unless you are going to do it properly ie in a Shaman ritual.

I posted my experience with '___' in this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly, if you ever get the chance to do smokeable '___', do it. Out of all the drugs i've ever come across, this is the ONLY one i will actually promote to people. Once you've seen the other side, there is no need to do any drug ever again. Having said that, its not something for just anyone.. if your not mentally prepared and haven't had a psychedelic experience, then don't do it, because it will blow you away.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There are members of the Santo Daime church (of brazil, where they succeeded in getting Ayahuasca categorised as a sacrement) who will conduct guided sessions in many places. For more info on Ayahuasca, look here: www.erowid.org...

For smokeable '___', extraction is the way to go. I have used phalaris, mimosa root bark and the leaves of psychotria viridis.

'___' may be classA/schedule1, but it is present in most living things, so there is no test that can prove ingestion. Also, if the whole lot is eaten in one go (as may be necessetated, Re:LEO) it will have no effect whatsoever, because it is broken down by monoamine-oxidase. It is the chemical of life, death and all the magic in between. As Strassman said in his book's title: '___' is the spirit molecule.

BTW, as the drug laws say '___' is illegal, and we are ALL carrying, does this guarantee freedom of thought?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

BTW, as the drug laws say '___' is illegal, and we are ALL carrying, does this guarantee freedom of thought?

Lol. The stupidity of the war on drugs strikes again! How can one outlaw a chemical that resides in every human brain, a chemical that invokes such a profound and beneficial experience..

That would be like outlawing a fungus that grows natively in the UK...

Oh wait..

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirt
Can someone give me some insight on the The Pineal Gland

I have a thread on here that may be of some interest to you...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who shared their information, I think i'll try a brew if I can get it made right. Can't wait to try it ,I have had a near death experience before and after the trama I went through ,when I got to the other side

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I really wouldn't reccomend trying anything of the sort unless you are properly supervised by qualified medical personnel in a controlled labratory environment....

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Free-Spirit: An NDE was exactly what made me interested in '___'. Deep meditation, four hours of taichi and chi gung every day were actually the things that gave me real insight. I had experimented (really very widely) with '___' in the past, along with psilocybin. Due to the weirdness of my biology I don't have the brain cells to utilise '___' except in a rather extreme form. Let's see, '___' uses seretonin receptors, as does psilocin (which psilocybin becomes once ingested), but whereas psilocin will replace seretonin in a receptor, '___' will not. '___' will, however, replace psilocin. It seems I don't have enough seretonin receptors, either that or all my receptor sites are full all the time, and so I have to "fill up" on psilocin before getting the kick into hyperspace from the '___'.

As I now suffer from generalised chronic pain I don't really have the resources to be a psychonaut anymore, and I'm willing (praying!) for the day when I get the real '___' experience, the one we all have to prepare to face some day. This is why I will never disuade anyone from experimenting in this area. I truly believe that the experiences associated with '___' lie at the centre of what life and consciousness are all about, and with what lies beyond death.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
One question, before we all get carried away by the Flouride conspiracy..

How does Flourine cause calcification?

Well, I have two questions actually, thinking about it....

Before the flouride was added to water and other things, why were people not "awake"? Seems to be some gaping holes in some theories here.

Incidentally, flouride is used as rat poison as well......

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
From what I understand, it is a natural process that is accelerated and maximised by the prescence of fluoride. The argument for adding fluoride to the water supply is that it will help strengthen all our teeth in a similar process of calcification.

Have you never heard people say that children are more open to certain experiences than adults. I am lucky enough to remember being three years old, and my memories back up this truism.

Most forms of spiritual practise can be thought of as ways of reversing this process. We have fluoride in our water supply to keep us quiescent, the chinese have flights of concrete steps in police stations to deal with falun gong practitioners for exactly the same reason: If all of humanity were to utilise its full range of perception there is no way we would stand for the evils of this world.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ok, that answers my first question. I have just read a study on the relation between fluorine and Calcium concentrations and it seems to back up the claim.

My second question remains unanswered though....

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant to answer that by saying that it is a natural process. Without effort to arrest/reverse it, we gradually receive less and less of the emanations of the pineal gland, and we become set in our modes of thought and closed to some of the bandwidth of perception. Fluoride speeds up this process, it doesn't initiate it, so in a sense we have been "asleep" for centuries.

In my opinion, the sixties were the trigger for fluoride addition. It was a blip, when a confluence of cultural trends and chemical discoveries led to many people... um... de-boning their third eyes. This obviously scared the mil.-ind. complex which swung into action in its own inimitable way.

Hence we have a fat, lazy, materialistic generation taking shape. The perfect consumers.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The pineal gland is the physical part of the body that connects your eternal existence with this reality, experiencing this wonderful dream.

It's like the cockpit of your body, the vessel of the soul, so to speak.

When your pineal gland is activated, (this happens when you awake through multiple life cycles) You are able to perceive existence beyond this plane of existence.

Of course, that's just words coming from an unknown person over the internet. You may choose to disagree.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

the chinese have flights of concrete steps in police stations to deal with falun gong practitioners for exactly the same reason:

Forgive me going slightly off topic, but what do concrete steps in police stations have to do with falun gong? I'm not familiar.

I agree that children are more in tune with "the other side." When I was young I had an experience with a benevolent being that appeared to me at night during a thunder storm. I was about 4 or 5 at the time.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Forgive me going slightly off topic, but what do concrete steps in police stations have to do with falun gong? I'm not familiar.

They might "fall" down them, I should imagine......

Originally posted by TheComte
I agree that children are more in tune with "the other side." When I was young I had an experience with a benevolent being that appeared to me at night during a thunder storm. I was about 4 or 5 at the time.
[edit on 15-6-2007 by TheComte]

Do tell.....

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This page is from 2000, when 77 Falun gong practitioners had already died in police custody:
www.amnesty.org.uk...

Another page from 2000, from the BBC:
news.bbc.co.uk...

A more recent page from Amnesty that claims over 800 deaths in police custody since '99:
www.bbc.co.uk...

I'll bet the real figure is much higher, but for some reason the Chinese aren't keen to make accurate figures public.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join