It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What happened.. and is there really anything you can do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am making this thread not because I feel like debating "was there nukes?" or" Noone was in the planes , they were mote -controlled" kinda of paranoid hogwash. And I must admit I do believe this was a false flag operation in the sense the government aided it by letting it happen and helping things "fall" into place , so to speak.

The reason I make this thread is this. Even "IF" you have evidence , even "IF" you can prove without a reasonable doubt that the powers above have actually orchestrated this and raise awareness. What do you think will be done about it? What can actually happen?

If said powers can warp populaces minds and basically have a grip on everything we do as citizens .. what makes you think you cans top them? What are you going to do when the Imperialistic agenda keeps rolloing forward to its ultimate goal?

I really think you can do nothing. Which makes me kinda sad. I think "WE" can do nothing.... which makes me feel helpless. It has been 6 years now. Nothing will change ... there is no hard evidence. There is no way to further the goal besides raise awareness to a populace that needs to worry about much more profound things that they CAN take care of and that the one they care about depend on. Much more immediate things. Food, shelter, their daughter on Meth, the grandpa with cancer, etc.

Just as in JFK and other cpnspiracies, this seems like no more than a real problem, turned into a more of a hobby of paranoia. This are blown out of proportion.. all the sudden more strings are woven into the fabric of the plot, and then are driven farther away from the facts that we once considered into something anyone outside would laugh at.

Now instead of just being called "Lunatics" or "Extremists" because we are speaking up about something the powers would not like known. We actually play the role , by added in thick plot elements that do not even apply to the one incident we refer to. "I.E" Illuminati, Fascism, reptiles?!?!?, Nazis , Nukes in buildings?!?!!?, etc.

These things and other make th points that once seem validated , merely the thoughts of a group that is paranoid, delusional, and watched to many X-File clips.
Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It would seem that they way things are turning out, is that all of this might be for nothing. It may end up a talking point, which is really difficult to deal with for some people who have lost loved ones that day. I am not sure what can be done about it. Maybe people can list some helpful ideas.

You know I recall someone telling me a long time ago, "the more you talk about doing something, the less time is spent doing it".

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To me thats what the big problem is.
Who is going to believe you. The majority is going to laugh in your face.

I live in a small town and so far there isnt one person I can communicate with about 9/11's problems. They would totaly laugh me right back to where I came from.

Ive ask this question before on how to communicate it without being humiliated but didnt get an answer that would help.
Even the guys at work would probably laugh so I dont dare bring up the subject.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I believe the Iraqis are showing us very well how to handle our government and their dogs. Take notes.

We have fought on United States soil before, we will do it again. The government is nothing but lies and punishment. They do you no favors.

Police officers will be the first targets, the vigilant will lay down their badges (marks of the beast) and the enemy will be clearly defined.

[edit on 6/15/2007 by Spoodily]

new topics

top topics

join