It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we move stuff with our minds alone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hey i hear that we have the power to monve stuff with our minds alone its just our brain waves arnt dstrong enofe to do it.

is this posibl and if it is how can i do it?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Telekinesis and the Russians are pretty good at it.....not in a BIG scale but it has been done.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
REALY MAN HOW CAN I DO IT!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
From what I hear...

If you practice daily, using a small object, like this book, there's a chance for improvement.

Hint Monkeys, not just for dropping anymore...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We will get to the point of controlling objects with our minds, however it will be scientific and not metaphysical, as we'll be helped by technology.

I saw a program on discovery science a while back where a paraplegic was able to control a computer mouse and a robotic hand with his thoughts. He had an implant in his skull that took his brain signals and turned them into signals recognizable to the computer, which allowed him to control the movements with his mind.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by Kingdrakethe3rd]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be Metaphysical becuz your using your mind and soul's energy in reguards to the matter being moved.

Uri Geller has been known to bend spoons, but not without his own problems of plausiblity, ( he has been caught cheating as well been caught doing some pretty fantastic things )

I've see a video of a peice of clay, with a needle stick straight up with a peice of circular paper with marks on it and then with a glass over top of it, and the person made it spin in place over top the needle.

As well as seen plenty of hoaxs as well, so Really I bet its easier to do this without the presures of being Watched for proof positive.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i just want to ask a question from a neutral viewpoint: if telekinesis is real, how is the object being moved?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
its realy easy now your brain waves push the object and the one that said if i practice daily it could be pssibl i think i did it i put a wack on my hand and tryed to get it to flot buy it turned over i think its progress because i felt it get lighter for a sec

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
and where i said wack i ment a time wach

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What I want to know is who has really ever did this and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Beyond a shadow of doubt(in case you missed that part)

I believe its very possible and ive tried(sorta)and nothing happened.

Eventially I just quietly blew the object made it move and freaked out my gullible friend.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Things are being reported to be moved by your mind thru a displacement of your own energy to that object, we all have Measurable amounts of small electricity running thru us for various purposes, but many are saying that this is merely the tip of your iceburg, that we have our soul's energy what our soul is made up of and what makes us who we are.

take it how it is, but this is still in its infantile stage of understanding,

We used to think flying was a fairy tail untill the wright brothers proved otherwise.

Same as ghostly images thru a glass screen, ( TV, computers )

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBaldEagle
and where i said wack i ment a time wach

Try using your email or microsoft word to spellcheck.

Wach?

Watch?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hey everyone makes mistakes, you get into the heat of debate or the moment and you make a human error, even microsoft spellcheck cant control our emotional state. lol

Im guilty of this on a daily basis. Give the guy a break, and lets move back on track.

heres some good reading for historic documented something ( experiences ) lol

Teleknesis and people who are known for it.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
Hey everyone makes mistakes, you get into the heat of debate or the moment and you make a human error, even microsoft spellcheck cant control our emotional state. lol

Im guilty of this on a daily basis. Give the guy a break, and lets move back on track.

heres some good reading for historic documented something ( experiences ) lol

Teleknesis and people who are known for it.

I wasnt trying to give him a hard time, I promise. I tried to be a gentlemen but this is the second thread and im having a hard time understanding what he is saying sometimes.

He is obviously inteligent, im guessing english is his second or third language.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
What I want to know is who has really ever did this and proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Beyond a shadow of doubt(in case you missed that part)

Simple answer .....Nobody.

LEt me rephrase that. I have never heard of anyone proving, under controlled conditions, that they have the ability of telekinesis.

If they can prove it, they can claim the $1 million price offered by James Randi.

www.randi.org...

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has ever passed the preliminary tests.

I guarantee you that if I could really do it, James Randi would be writing me a check while I made my next million in Vegas.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Write this professior and see why he hasnt taken his class to claim that reward.

Some magicians may be able to duplicate some of these effects, but there may be legitimacy to this telekinetic phenomenon. In April, 2001, University of Arizona psychology professor Gary Schwartz conducted a "spoon-bending party" at which about 60 students were able to bend spoons and forks, with varying degrees of success, seemingly with the power of their minds.

Maybe hes just trying to get more grant money but maybe just maybe confidence plays a huge part in being able to do this, and that when your being forced to replicate something for skeptics theyr non-belieiving ways could be just enuff to not let it happen,

Didnt the mayans not see the spanish armadas becuz they didnt know or believe they exsisted>? prolly just some funny fiction that got mixed in somewhere but seems a possibility.,

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder if this guy is a fake?
www.youtube.com...#

[edit on 15-6-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i just want to ask a question from a neutral viewpoint: if telekinesis is real, how is the object being moved?

I'm guessing that the object is being affected by the person who is doing the thinking. Matter operates in the realm of possiblity as observed in this video.

If matter operated in the realm of possiblity when not being observed, then anything is possible with matter when the observation is directed correctly. This takes concentration and practice..... but anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So many people make videos of them doing telekinesis and from all the ones ive watched the owners have confessed and said they cheated in some way. All the videos made and are proved to be hoaxes just makes people believe that TK is not real and that it is some imaginary superpower. Who knows, whats the rest of the brain used for and that 97% of "junk" DNA.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullet Proof
So many people make videos of them doing telekinesis and from all the ones ive watched the owners have confessed and said they cheated in some way. All the videos made and are proved to be hoaxes just makes people believe that TK is not real and that it is some imaginary superpower. Who knows, whats the rest of the brain used for and that 97% of "junk" DNA.

The ten percent of your brain myth is just that, a myth.

However, the junk DNA is actually quite interesting in the manner that there is no discernible function yet it was not deleted by way of evolution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join