It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we move stuff with our minds alone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i just want to ask a question from a neutral viewpoint: if telekinesis is real, how is the object being moved?
It's simple quantum physics, really. Everything is made out of elecrical impulses. All four types of matter, solids, liquids, gases, and plasma are made of these. When you think about it, telekenesis can be quite possible. It is merely a matter of controlling electical impulses to affect something farther away than something in your body.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
He is obviously inteligent, im guessing english is his second or third language.

Heh, you misspelled intelligent!
I personally think he's just young and maybe has dyslexia.

As far as psychokinesis, well, I've never experienced it as far as I know, but I'm still open to the idea. I did find a website with tips on how to do it....it seems that it requires a lot of patience, something I just don't have
:
Telekinesis Techniques
Good luck!

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
From what I hear...

If you practice daily, using a small object, like this book, there's a chance for improvement.

Hint Monkeys, not just for dropping anymore...

Excellent use of subtlety, I enjoyed it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Originally posted by Bullet Proof
So many people make videos of them doing telekinesis and from all the ones ive watched the owners have confessed and said they cheated in some way. All the videos made and are proved to be hoaxes just makes people believe that TK is not real and that it is some imaginary superpower. Who knows, whats the rest of the brain used for and that 97% of "junk" DNA.

The ten percent of your brain myth is just that, a myth.

However, the junk DNA is actually quite interesting in the manner that there is no discernible function yet it was not deleted by way of evolution.

Actually, I just saw this on slashdot yesterday concerning the 'junk DNA':

"The ENCODE consortium's major findings include the discovery that the majority of DNA in the human genome is transcribed into functional molecules, called RNA, and that these transcripts extensively overlap one another. This broad pattern of transcription challenges the long-standing view that the human genome consists of a relatively small set of discrete genes, along with a vast amount of so-called junk DNA that is not biologically active. The new data indicates the genome contains very little unused sequences and, in fact, is a complex, interwoven network. In this network, genes are just one of many types of DNA sequences that have a functional impact. "Our perspective of transcription and genes may have to evolve," the researchers state in their Nature paper, noting the network model of the genome "poses some interesting mechanistic questions" that have yet to be answered."

I guess it's not so useless afterall...

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBaldEagle
hey i hear that we have the power to monve stuff with our minds alone its just our brain waves arnt dstrong enofe to do it.

is this posibl and if it is how can i do it?

We move things with our minds alone all the time. I just thought of this sentence, then moved my fingers with my mind to type the letters. Oh, well, that's not the same thing, you say. Well, how is it different? My mind, washing around in my neo-cortex, has to think up what to type, then somehow (you tell me) get certain neurons to fire electrical and chemical signals to make the typing happen. It doesn't just happen randomly. My mind stimulates the neurons to do what I want. And nobody can tell you how or why it happens.

It's really pretty magical, when you think about it... WITH YOUR MIND!

[edit on 15-6-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can make my willy move with the power of my mind.....

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
wat i meen by moving it with my mind alnoe is that im not touching it or blowing on it you only you brain and that guy that menchened his willy i think you must be VERY proud of youself

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There can only be one solution to any problem: a change in attitude and in consciousness.

Through the power of consciously focusing on the things that we create in our imagination, we give them the ‘nudge’ that brings them through the barrier from the unreal to the real.

And herein we find the secret of propelling our heart’s desires from the state of imagination to the reality of our everyday lives: It’s our ability to feel as if our dreams have already come to life, our wishes are fulfilled, and our prayers already answered.

[edit on 15-6-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OMFG i just made a ball move on my hand and it felt like i put a lot of focuse into it and im able to do it agine but i will only make a video and take it to the news when i cam make it levitate in my hand

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I can easily make a spherical object move in my hand as well....
There's nothing to it really, I can put it in my hand and play a game, and when I'm done, I'll probably notice I've magically dropped it on the floor.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
I can make my willy move with the power of my mind.....

Now where's the link to Youtube to view that?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Can't see why not. Our brain is an electrical organ. It is affected by EMF. I know that the %10 thing is false. But if i remember correctly,it was that only %10 of our brain activity is conscience thought or something like that.

Besides,the US and USSR both had extensive psi-op programs. Remote viewing,mind manipulation,telekinesis etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoopnfunk

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer

Originally posted by Bullet Proof
So many people make videos of them doing telekinesis and from all the ones ive watched the owners have confessed and said they cheated in some way. All the videos made and are proved to be hoaxes just makes people believe that TK is not real and that it is some imaginary superpower. Who knows, whats the rest of the brain used for and that 97% of "junk" DNA.

The ten percent of your brain myth is just that, a myth.

However, the junk DNA is actually quite interesting in the manner that there is no discernible function yet it was not deleted by way of evolution.

Actually, I just saw this on slashdot yesterday concerning the 'junk DNA':

"The ENCODE consortium's major findings include the discovery that the majority of DNA in the human genome is transcribed into functional molecules, called RNA, and that these transcripts extensively overlap one another. This broad pattern of transcription challenges the long-standing view that the human genome consists of a relatively small set of discrete genes, along with a vast amount of so-called junk DNA that is not biologically active. The new data indicates the genome contains very little unused sequences and, in fact, is a complex, interwoven network. In this network, genes are just one of many types of DNA sequences that have a functional impact. "Our perspective of transcription and genes may have to evolve," the researchers state in their Nature paper, noting the network model of the genome "poses some interesting mechanistic questions" that have yet to be answered."

I guess it's not so useless afterall...

True, I believe. But then, I used to believe a lot that now turns out to be a lie Maybe this is a lie that we only use 10% or maybe the lie is that we don't - who to believe any more? - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Creation of Fire using Chi Energy

I dont believe that if we can achieve telekinesis.....we are to far off
check 4:40 in thevideo

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Akoostikreiki]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Akoostikreiki]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join