It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence There Was Controlled Demolitions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Due to the recent thread called video & evidence there was no controlled demolitions. I thought I would show the video that demonstrates all the collective evidence that suggests controlled demolitions to show the people that there are indeed some evidence of controlled demolitions and that, just because you choose to ignore them doesn't make them go away or make them invalid.

This video gives a series of evidence suggesting that the world trade center did not collapse but was brought down by controlled demolitions.

Please just watch the video and the evidence speaks for it self.

Make up your own opinions about the multiple evidence suggesting controlled demolitions in this video and please no insults in here, Thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here's an experts opinion on 911 and controlled demolitions.

www.attackonamerica.net...

The author has a master's degree in Engineering from Stanford University, and a Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Oregon.

[edit on 14-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Bump.

I don't mind if there is no replies but I do want people to see this video.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Its the same old same old...we have all seen this time and time again. there is no evidence that explosives were used.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Its the same old same old...we have all seen this time and time again. there is no evidence that explosives were used.

It's the same old same old, a person speaks and he did not even watch the video.

Let me guess a few scenarios in your mind here.

1. You didn't even bother to watch the video because you assumed that it's just gonna be another video that doesn't show anything.

2. You watched the video but before you did you thought to your self: Oh great, another ''truther'' video. And then you didn't even pay attention to the evidence.

3 You tried to watch the video but a few seconds or minutes into the video, you just said screw it and didn't even watch the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I watched the first 5 mins of the news footage ...its the same stuff ...OVER and OVER ..... instead of posting a video and saying "WATCH IT" ... point out some times of importance where there are some key facts or points. I dont feel like sitting through another video with nothing new.

thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I watched the first 5 mins of the news footage ...its the same stuff ...OVER and OVER ..... instead of posting a video and saying "WATCH IT" ... point out some times of importance where there are some key facts or points. I dont feel like sitting through another video with nothing new.

thanks

Yeah you just proved my point exactly.

The whole video is a collection of evidence. If you even care to look at the evidence in what happened on 911 watch the whole video. If you don't even care to know then don't even bother replying to me in the future.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Selfless...I've watched hours upon HOURS of so called EVIDENCE.... what is different about this 35 min video?? Please tell me what is different from all the others. There is a reason why no one posted anything on this thread!

All I ask is what make this one different?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually, I think it was September 9th or 10th, the buildings were powerless, and construction workers were seen entering and exiting the builings. Also, when the Pentagon was hit, it wasn't a 747 engine that was "thought" to be found, when indeed it was the turbine of a missile. If you look at the gas station footage, all you see is a small object, making a big explosion. And no, it's not because the tape had a low refresh rate, even so, you would still be able to see an air plane, which was clearly in absence.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Selfless...I've watched hours upon HOURS of so called EVIDENCE.... what is different about this 35 min video?? Please tell me what is different from all the others. There is a reason why no one posted anything on this thread!

All I ask is what make this one different?

Honestly, I don't care that people didn't reply to this thread. All I want is as many people as possible to watch the video.

It's been a while since I watched this video but I can tell you that it shows demolition squids in rare footages from all sides of the buildings.

It shows experts talking about how the towers fell is inconsistent with a natural collapse.

It shows witnesses hearing explosives before the towers fell.

It shows reports that the world trade center's electricity was shut off for 32 hours 2 days before 911.

Etc etc etc, all a bunch of inconsistencies with the official story and the laws of physics.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks Selfless... I will keep from a debate in this thread ..Im sure your not looking for that.

I watched a few more minutes of this Video and was forced to shut it off after I heard Dylan Avery's voice. This vidoe took parts of LOOSE CHANGE! BLAH !

Anyway...the "squids" .. or squibs...have been explained and debunked. (although some disagree) The collaspe of the towers creatred "hurricane force winds"

Were there explosions prior to the collapse? Sure! Transformers explode, gas lines... aerosol cans...etc etc... the sound of steel collapsing sounds like explosions. There are MANY explinations to the explosions... not JUST bombs!

The "power down" was not proven, and then only mentioned in ONE of the three buildings that collapsed. And if you think it only takes 32 hours to detonate a building...i suggest you do some research.

This video provides nothing that hasn't been seen. thanks anyway though

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thanks Selfless... I will keep from a debate in this thread ..Im sure your not looking for that.

Then why did you reply with this post?

I watched a few more minutes of this Video and was forced to shut it off after I heard Dylan Avery's voice. This vidoe took parts of LOOSE CHANGE! BLAH !

I don't know I didn't watch loose change.

Anyway...the "squids" .. or squibs...have been explained and debunked. (although some disagree) The collaspe of the towers creatred "hurricane force winds"

LOL....

Were there explosions prior to the collapse? Sure! Transformers explode, gas lines... aerosol cans...etc etc... the sound of steel collapsing sounds like explosions. There are MANY explinations to the explosions... not JUST bombs!

Again LOL.... watch the video and see what it shows.

The "power down" was not proven, and then only mentioned in ONE of the three buildings that collapsed. And if you think it only takes 32 hours to detonate a building...i suggest you do some research.

And I never said that it took 32 hours to rig the building with explosives.

There are also reports of power downs weeks in advance. That's probably when it was done.

The reason why there would be a power down for 32 hours would be to make sure that there is no one in the buildings so that they can inspect the buildings to make sure that everything is put into place correctly so that nothing goes wrong.

This video provides nothing that hasn't been seen. thanks anyway though

And again you just balantly assume...

How do you know? YOU DIDN'T EVEN WATCH IT.

Deny ignorance is the motto of this site.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The "power down" was not proven, and then only mentioned in ONE of the three buildings that collapsed.

Um really? I'd like to see any reasonably credible sources you might have which would disprove the unprecedented power down of various systems in the WTC complex the weekend preceeding 9-11.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Twitchy...if your claiming there was a power down... YOU have the burden of proving it.

Sorry

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Twitchy...if your claiming there was a power down... YOU have the burden of proving it.

Sorry

Yeah, well don't put any effort into disproving it then. I base my claim on the video taped statement I watched made by a tennant of the WTC complex that would seem to confirm that there was a power down, nice try, but a terrible cop out. If you are certain there wasn't, then disprove it, otherwise don't waste my time with a silly burden of proof line. But since you don't recall it, perhaps th is will refresh your memory... Scott Forbes, a senior administrator for Fiduciary Trust said there was a power down in the south tower, they were given several weeks notice of it, and he was there. Of course if you don't remember it, it must not have happened.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
One WTC employee said on video that in the weeks preceeding 9/11, large volumes of dust were collecting around the building, various loud noises coming from floors which had no office contents or tenants (literally shaking the ceiling) etc..

Providing the guy wasn't lieing, the only reason for concrete in the air system, which wasn't just any ordinary system, was that someone was drilling into the concrete within the towers, possibly to place charges etc.

I've always been aware of the "power downs", but to try and stretch that fact to cover the logistics of setting up tonnes of charges or thermite etc never really appealed to me. Instead i feel that time was used to set-up explosive charges to create the plane impact holes, aswell as placing some kind of incendiary such as napalm for the "jet fuel" explosions. Aside from that, i personally believe micronukes were used, and those would probably have been planted at the last minute for obvious reasons.

I think, like alot of the 9/11 "evidence", the power down was just damage control. They had to release that bit of evidence in order to stop more probing questions involving the security shutdown, as im sure some details would elude to the real culprits, or at least point us in the right direction. Such as who was managing that power down, who the "engineers" were, and what exact floors etc they were working on.

Obviously Marvin Bush is a key suspect, as he was doing the security of the WTC complex.

Could someone please confirm that there were powerdowns/security lapses in the entire WTC complex. I can only find evidence for the South Tower thus far, and im a lil tired to search for it lol

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Could someone please confirm that there were powerdowns/security lapses in the entire WTC complex. I can only find evidence for the South Tower thus far, and im a lil tired to search for it lol

I posted a couple links in this thread regarding various security related anamolies...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The thread is several years old now and some of the links are long dead but the information is still quoted (thanks to the ATS Gods) and fortunately is still there to review. The power down is nothing really compared to such little gems as the bomb sniffing dogs being pulled off the job and others.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Aye. Thanks for the link twitchy, most appreciated

I can not remember what video it was, but there definatly is one out there where a WTC worker talks about the dust and noises in the building the week prior to 9/11. I seem to recall it was well presented, so its most likely a documentary.. as to which one

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am starting to not know what to beleive. I think that there were infact charges placed in the WTC, but I also beleive that it was an act of terrorism. I beleive it was terrorism becuase why would the government do this? Why cause all of those casualties? But on the other hand the government would do something like this, and blame somone else. I.E The assasination of JFK. The investigaters concluded that is was that man. (I forget his name but I know he had a criminal history and that he wasn't a good person. I saw it on t.v) But infact they were using him as a cover up knowing most of the public would beleive them. And once again it all boils down to the question, why? What did the government have against JKF? If infact 9/11 wasn't terrorism and was the government, what did the WTC and it's workers do, or plan to do that the government had to stop?

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Aye. Thanks for the link twitchy, most appreciated

I can not remember what video it was, but there definatly is one out there where a WTC worker talks about the dust and noises in the building the week prior to 9/11. I seem to recall it was well presented, so its most likely a documentary.. as to which one

I think I have seen the same video, did they mention the floors in question were supposed to be empty, or unleased and they heard what sounded like construction work going on on those floors, heavy scraping, large equipment etc? If it's the same video I'm thinking of there was also mention of an Israeli moving company that terminated their lease just prior to 9-11. I don't remember which documentary it was either, I have an extensive collection of research though, I'll see if maybe I managed to get a copy of that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join