It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote image linking no longer allowed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
forsakenwayfarer

Yeah. I can't believe you're actually whinning about that!!! That's really not the purpose of the ATS upload section dude! Even I posted a link to a free image hosting website...

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
getcha own bandwidth if you don't like it!

Bandwidth costs money and 10Gb's alone is a lot. To get a web hosting account that provides that much you would probably pay about $20/month. And considering that was 10Gb's for non-ATS traffic, whooa!

Besides, denying the remote linking of images allows the staff here to continue to offer all of our wonderful members an enhanced, more fulfilling ATS experience

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I want to know what Pic generated that much interest. Can someone post it here in this thread so that we all can see?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal I want to know what Pic generated that much interest. Can someone post it here in this thread so that we all can see?
eh... I deleted it.... sorry. I'll see if it's in my browser cache. It was a close image of the WTC south as it was beginning to fall... not very unique. But I think someone ended up using it for several posts or stories all over the place. We have some images used within ATS that get just as much or more traffic (like the above/below tabs).

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well thats ok.......

I thought it might have been something super special that everyone would be interested in seeing thats all.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think this is a good idea. Folks who post alot of pics should get a free web site and post links to their pics instead of putting them in the post.

Yep. That's what i did.

www.freeservers.com...

They allow Remote imaging. At least they did last time i looked.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I bet it was this one:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
I bet it was this one:

Thats great!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Questor]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Kano,

I don't know why, but each time you bring back that kangoroo picture, it's always even funnier! lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join