It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeitgeist the movie - All the worlds a stage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
G'day all, I'll be brief and to the point here, we all know that 911 was an inside job and therfore I am adding the following link to a google video that puts all the "falsified" evidence and facts together in a genuinely "chiiling" half an hour video that I got off the Alex Jones Website.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I apoligise if somebody else has already link this here, but I couldnt find it elsewhere and thought it my duty to help inform the Sheeple in our society.

So watch the movie, confident in the fact that most of us are educated and understand the ramification of this "coup" that has been stage by the neocons upon the good people of the USA.

MOD EDIT: CAP TITLE

[edit on 6/15/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This is a good compilation of things that many of us have seen and heard before. The last moments of the video are worth the whole rest of it and reminded me of why I am active spreading the word and why the perpetrators of this crime must be brought to justice.

Does anybody know why the US justice department has not indicted General Ahmad of Pakistan's ISI as a co-conspirator in the 911 attacks for his authorization of a $100,000 payment to Mohammed Atta prior to that fateful day? Even in terms of the "official version" isn't General Ahmad indictable?

No indictments, no prosecutions, no demotions, no press outrage, no justice in America.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by melbourne_militia
G'day all, I'll be brief and to the point here, we all know that 911 was an inside job

No I dont know that and I think youll find many others who dont know and would disagree with you.

Please dont even suggest you speak for me.
You dont.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Those of you who dont know or disagree with me should at least take the time to sit down and look, open mindedly, at the overwhelming amount of proof that goes against "the official" government explanation. The aforementioned movie link does well in listing the multitude of discrepencies with the official explanations, aswell as detailing facts that have been supressed by the majority of the media out there.....why? what have they to hide if they so do want to investigate the matter openly and honestly?

Why do "they" quote on the news that they shall not leave any stoned unturned in their quest for justice, but when that stone has damning evidence underneath, they choose to leave it alone and go on to the next one, which may most likely have fabricated evidence beneath it which they will gladly show the news outlets.

C'mon, you cannot be serious? I respect your right to free thinking and all that but like I said and many others all over this forum, the evidence FOR inside knowledge of the events of that day are overwhelming,

I stand by my comments whole-heartedly. The administration is corrupt to the core and hopefully one day they will all be outed.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The whole "911 Truth" is merely people trying to entertain themselves with false evidence. I am not clicking that link, for I am expecting that false evidence or information so twisted that not even Michael Moore would touch it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironside
The whole "911 Truth" is merely people trying to entertain themselves with false evidence. I am not clicking that link, for I am expecting that false evidence or information so twisted that not even Michael Moore would touch it.

Excuse me? Blaming your government and looking at evidence that proves that your own government is a murderous beast, aint exactly what i concider to be entertaining, more like sickening at first glance.

If your opinion is so set in stone, surely you would not be afraid to click that link, you would be able to click it and dismiss it as garbarge in your current mindset. Unless your afraid your last ditch of hope clinging on to false beliefs and truths melts like snow under the sun....

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth

Excuse me? Blaming your government and looking at evidence that proves that your own government is a murderous beast, aint exactly what i concider to be entertaining, more like sickening at first glance.

If your opinion is so set in stone, surely you would not be afraid to click that link, you would be able to click it and dismiss it as garbarge in your current mindset. Unless your afraid your last ditch of hope clinging on to false beliefs and truths melts like snow under the sun....
Do I trust the government? No.
Do I believe the U.S. is capable of doing such horrendus acts? Two words: Pearl Harbor
I just don't see any true advantage to attacking your own country. Please tell me, what did America gain? Please tell me as I watch this video.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
hi there, thanks for posting up the link, that was rather interesting.

Just a thought I have been having about the wargames on 9/11 - If the phone systems indeed were compromised by foreign intel then perhaps its possible the attack was purposefully organized to co-inside with the war games as a cover and to purposefully make it look like it was the military's fault.

Remember, the same happened on 7/7, war games/drills emulating the exact even suddenly goes live. Now that's pretty incriminating for the military, do you really think they would be that obvious? Perhaps their communications had been so compromised whoever did carry it out was fully aware of whatever upcoming military operations were planned and took advantage of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You and most everyone in here is missing the larger theme and pupose of ZEITGEIST. You should visit www.zeitgeistmovie.com... to see it in it's entirety and understand the context of the 9/11 section.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Addionally, if you google or yahoo the term "zeitgeist the movie" you'll find much more.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

What are you even doing on here if you're not willing to look at what evidence people have to offer? You do know on the flip-side of what you said, I could say that the "9/11 Commission" is merely the powers that be manipulating, suppressing, and purposely omitting information to make the public feel "at ease" with what happened by focusing on the evidence they want. Nice to know you have the clairvoyance to see what "false" evidence was even presented in the link, as well as knowing what Micheal Moore would and would not touch.

People like you make me sick. I'm not here to entertain myself with this stuff either as you so blanketly stated, I'm here to help piece together the evidence I feel is legitimate and form my own postulation of what happened on 9/11. Maybe you should be doing the same instead of not clicking links and insulting those who have to gall to research information that contradicts what we all know is a book of logic holes and deceit.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My problem is that it seems every CT moviemaker went to the same CT film school or something. Can we just get a ilm that doesn't start with 10 minutes of quotes displayed to over dramatic background music?

AS a simple viewer it's simply insulting. I can't do it any more. Now as soon as a film starts with a montage of quotes to sinister/dramatic music, I hit stop because I am so tired of wasting my time. Now I's possible it could be the greatest film ever, but I have banned all films that use these cheep intro tricks.

If anyone has a version where they edit that crap out, I will be happy to watch, but enough is enough. If what someone has to say is really valid, they shouldn't have to resort to leading people on.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well done Ironside,
I too trawl this site looking for interesting pieces, I am open to a 'put-up job'
or a straight forward low-tech attack from US's enemies.

The problem I have is there's nothing yet that makes me believe
that what I saw that terrible day was nothing more than religeon
run amok.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
AS a simple viewer it's simply insulting. I can't do it any more. Now as soon as a film starts with a montage of quotes to sinister/dramatic music, I hit stop because I am so tired of wasting my time. Now I's possible it could be the greatest film ever, but I have banned all films that use these cheep intro tricks.

As Mark Twain once put it:
"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them."

This movie isn't only about 911.
It puts everything into context, from religion/belief system, to the money system, and so on.

I think it's a pretty good movie.

Originally posted by snoopy
If what someone has to say is really valid, they shouldn't have to resort to leading people on.

Oh, you mean like the media or the Government?

Btw, I watched the whole thing (2 hrs), not just Part 2.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I love this Snoopy character. His personality type is described perfectly in the opening of part 2. The problem doesn't lie within no believing reality - it's his willingness to avoid it altogether.

Honestly, I have pity for people like this, because I know that at the root of their indignation is one thing - FEAR.

They cannot and must not allow their illusion of reality to be shattered, and they will do anything to keep it alive.

Furthermore, their attitude is such that ALL theories and ideas that contradict what is generally accepted by our institutions and mainstream media are completely nutty, irrational and baseless. To protect their worldview, there cannot be even ONE example of an actual conspiracy or alternate interpretation of historical occurences... meaning that there are no secrets, no deceptions, no undiscovered truths whatsoever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a "kook" or a "nut" who has "no understanding of truth or reason."

This is sad, desperate, and indicative of someone acting defensively out of fear

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ERICO

They cannot and must not allow their illusion of reality to be shattered, and they will do anything to keep it alive.

This could describe me just about 6 or 7 months ago. While I still don't "know" the truth I've cast away my preconcieved notions about 911 and have involved myself in the pursuit of the any and all evidence related to IT!

Good luck to all who seek the "answer".

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by melbourne_militia
G'day all, I'll be brief and to the point here, we all know that 911 was an inside job and therfore I am adding the following link to a google video that puts all the "falsified" evidence and facts together in a genuinely "chiiling" half an hour video that I got off the Alex Jones Website.

No...I do not know 911 was an inside job. Please don't make that assumption at ATS...most of us speak for ourselves.

And to post a link to a site where a man stated that the FDNY had a hand in the cover up is sickening. Alex Jones is a sick twisted soul.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

This is the kind of reasoning that makes me question why would you even come on the 911 forum in the first place?

Edit: Oops. BrokenVisage beat me to it.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
And to post a link to a site where a man stated that the FDNY had a hand in the cover up is sickening. Alex Jones is a sick twisted soul.

You're not gonna look at the video because the link is on a site that writes things you don't like, or don't want to hear about?

Ok, here's the link directly to google video.

Like BrokenVisage and others have pointed out, why do you even come to this forum if you don't want to hear/watch the evidence presented by people with a different point of view?

This is the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, after all.

But worse.. you reject the video for the most absurd reasons and don't even judge its content, and I believe that was the point of all this.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is an excellent video. Probably one of the best I've seen.

For those of you who simply cannot believe there are real conspiracies in this world, I'll give you a few examples:

The Manhattan project. This was the plan to build the atomic bomb, carried out at a secret military base and laboratory complex in the desert. The only known leak from this conspiracy to build a superweapon came from an employee of the base paid by the Russians to sell secrets of the bomb. They were later executed by the American government.

The stealth fighter. Many people involved in the design, construction, testing, and operations of this aircraft over several years time, and yet virtually no one in the public knew of its existence until 1988.

The plot to overthrow the American government in the 30's including an American general named Smedley Darlington Butler.

And so on and so on. CONSPIRACIES DO EXIST. Don't think that just because you can label a thing a "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean that it's automatically discredited. Many are REAL.

Now, this video as far as I can tell is just about as factual as you can get. The reports come from credible sources, the statements are clear and indisputable given the discoveries since 911, and... they paint an ugly picture.

How can you still cling to the belief that none of this is going on?

"Neo, the people still in the matrix are so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I guess it's herd mentality that keeps people clinging to a belief system which is in denial of the facts. I'll never understand how some people base truth on majority opinion. There are people in this world who only believe what everyone else believes, and until the majority of the world thinks differently, they will just follow the crowd.

Ask 100 people whether the earth is closer to the sun during the summer and 98 of them will say yes. But the fact is that the earth is NOT closer to the sun during the summer; the reason it's hotter in the northern hemisphere is because it's tilted toward the sun.

The point is that TRUTH IS NOT DEMOCRATIC. Just because it seems like "everybody knows" what the truth is doesn't necessarily mean that even a single one of them has a clue what they're talking about.

You may be the only person in the world to be saying the truth, but damnit the truth is still the truth.

911 was an inside job.

However,

I think today that we are not the minority, and neither are we the few.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join