It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I told you she was a robot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hilarious!!!

abcnews.go.com...

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton apologized for joking that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis, saying it was "a lame attempt at humor."

I'm sorry but this is just so funny

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If it was a conservative he would instantly be a racist...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Don't apologize, I read that article a few minutes prior to seeing this post and thought it was funny as hell. Hopefully some more people will see the humor.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked

That all depends on who you ask. Ask a liberal about it, and they'd be racist. Ask a conservative about a liberal saying it, and then the liberal is racist. At any rate, I see it as a good example of Foot-In-Mouth disease, no matter which side of the political spectrum it comes from. Plus, I can't stand Hillary Clintler.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
hey thanks there, I appreciate it

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

That all depends on who you ask. Ask a liberal about it, and they'd be racist. Ask a conservative about a liberal saying it, and then the liberal is racist. At any rate, I see it as a good example of Foot-In-Mouth disease, no matter which side of the political spectrum it comes from. Plus, I can't stand Hillary Clintler.

Exactly right my friend!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
all right ... so we are all in agreement; she is a robot.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
all right ... so we are all in agreement; she is a robot.

Dude, she is a puddle of diarrhea

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by baked]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Look, she's my home state Senator and has been doing a kick arse job for us. Along with Sen.Shumer, I think NY has the hardest working Senators for the people of their state. And I do mean STATE; they physically get out to the hicks way out in Western NY, as well as NYC.
The absolute non stop smear campaign from the Republicans against her as a First Lady & the ratcheted up Nazi-esquess campaign against her by Rick Lazio in the Senate race ( the guy actually rushed her podium !).....and she's come out on top.

Can't do that with lack of content.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Look, she's my home state Senator and has been doing a kick arse job for us. Along with Sen.Shumer, I think NY has the hardest working Senators for the people of their state. And I do mean STATE; they physically get out to the hicks way out in Western NY, as well as NYC.
The absolute non stop smear campaign from the Republicans against her as a First Lady & the ratcheted up Nazi-esquess campaign against her by Rick Lazio in the Senate race ( the guy actually rushed her podium !).....and she's come out on top.

Can't do that with lack of content.

Yeah, she is a real JEWL....
Just ask Vince Foster

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree, it was a lame attempt at humor. Even I can see that. I don't think it was any more racist or discriminatory than Lott dropping some props for Strom, or Bout Time talking about 'hicks' here.

But I also agree w/ baked, if a republican said that same thing people would be calling for their head.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
I agree, it was a lame attempt at humor. Even I can see that. I don't think it was any more racist or discriminatory than Lott dropping some props for Strom, or Bout Time talking about 'hicks' here.

But I also agree w/ baked, if a republican said that same thing people would be calling for their head.

It's the good old liberal double standard.
"do as I say not as I do"

Bout - Your use of the word "hick" is a perfect example
of double standard.
Now I'm no panzy azz crybaby.....
Sticks and Stones, Bla Bla Bla...

But, if the shoe was on the other foot.......

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Bad bad posters. Now the poor BT is upset.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It is funny actually but you can't say that now in our politically correct world the world that the liberals created.

She above all should know this.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It is funny actually but you can't say that now in our politically correct world the world that the liberals created.

She above all should know this.

Remember the slogan:
****Do As I Say, Not As I Do****

She is just as much a biggot as anyone else.
She is also a HYPOCRITE!
Just like Jesse Jackson

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Baked,

ain't it the truth.

all I say is that dig deep enough and you find that everyone is a bigot or racist somewhere along the line.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
PLEASE!

You ladies get you panties in a Bunch over Hick? Come out between Albany & Buffalo, you'll change your mind!

As for Hillary, I knew as much as you folks before she became my Senator. I have to go on the job she's done for NYer, and standing tall in the face of the non stop villification by Right Wing Pundits.
Funny thing is, knwoing Bill Clinton's persona, do you boys think she even had half the influence on the presidency that Nancy Reagan had!?!? Hell, Nancy WAS PRESIDENT!!!! Ronnie was sucking Jellie Bellies and trying to meet Bogart for Martinis !( Bogart was dead, Ronnie was a 'B' movie actor.....)

Baked, she snuffed Vince Foster!? Got a smokin' gun? Or are you just Baked?

UP, where you been? Hanging immigrants by the pinky toes in the basement again, huh?
Good to see ya!

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
UMMMM....
In all my years, the word "hick" has been used to discribe a white person from the country or the hills. Just like "redneck" or "hillbilly".

Now, My panties are not in a bunch, but would yours be if I used the word "BOY"? I don't see much of a difference?
If I had my way, you could call anyone anything you wanted too.
People are too sensitive in a whole.....
But, Ill be damned if I will be told that I can't use derogetory terms to discribe people, while its ok for "others" to do it.
Another double standard.
It's either one way or the other.

BTW....
It's my belief that she had Vince Foster Killed along with plenty others that worked for her, but that is another thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I thought Nancy Regan was a Democrat.
Am I wrong?
All she did was write his speeches.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

UMMMM....
In all my years, the word "hick" has been used to discribe a white person from the country or the hills. Just like "redneck" or "hillbilly".

Also a term of endearment by some , me included, since my father & grandparents are/were pig-killing-eggs-from-their-own-chickens-country!

Now, My panties are not in a bunch, but would yours be if I used the word "BOY"? I don't see much of a difference?

I am male, so it's accurate, I'm not Black, and too far away from not having scars to be offended!

If I had my way, you could call anyone anything you wanted too.

Amen & I do, it's just having the common sense to keep it to those familiar with you

People are too sensitive in a whole.....
But, Ill be damned if I will be told that I can't use derogetory terms to discribe people, while its ok for "others" to do it.
Another double standard.
It's either one way or the other.

Joke 'em if they can't take a fyuk!!

BTW....
It's my belief that she had Vince Foster Killed along with plenty others that worked for her, but that is another thread.

Get your head out of NewsMax & Drudge, pick up a copy of "Blinded by the Right", and reality will envelope your perceptions on the Clintons!

Nancy Reagan was then a Democrat in charge of 7 years of a Republican administration, because the Alzheimers Kid's elevator stopped going to the top floor after he got elected the first time. He was something like 73 yrs old by his second year of his first term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join