It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we tell the children about our version of 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
I'll tell my kids to beat up any children that claim 9/11 was a government job..because we don't need any more idiot kids running around making the world stupider.

I'm surpirsed to hear such staunch words from you after your entire view was turned inside out:
9/11 Red Herring Free-For-All!

Irrational biases are a mindjob.

[edit on 13-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Tell them the truth. Tell them 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
The schools would have them all march in lock step, it's up to you to teach them to challenge their teachers when being taught certain subjects. But they also should know how to do this in a respectful manner, and be able to instigate class discussion so that more children hear the message.

Teachers don't have free will, so they're not allowed to preach what they really think. Even a teacher who agrees that 911 is an inside job will not be able to enforce a child's view that it is, or isn't. The best that a good teacher can hope for, is to encourage critical thinking in students.

It's very important for parents to follow the school curriculum, and take part in your student homework. Particularly in subject like history, social studies, health, current affairs, religion, and science.

I agree.

Many parents don't realise how much the school system BLUFFS them into thinking that they are doing good for their children.

Many parents don't realise how much power they can have with a couple of well placed phone calls.

However, more often than not, many parents don't realise that ranting against a particular teacher is not appropriate, when that teacher is just doing his job.

Look in the Breaking News thread, where a teacher is in trouble for telling a class of seven year-olds that Santa doesn't exist! Imagine the hype, if a teacher told a class that 911 was an inside job!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My hubby has told my son his belief that it was an inside job. My son now wants to do his science project on how the Twin Towers and tower 7 were brought down by explosives

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join