It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops raid wrong place, kick man in groin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well thats one hell of a mistake,guy should be lucky he wasnt shot and killed.Its a scary thing if you think about it.Cops nowdays can run into a home and kick a guy where it counts,and have the wrong guy.Cops nowdays act as millitary,act,dont think.Just do what your told.Just shows that based on a order,they will do anything.And if the order is wrong,it still goes through.Now imagine a police state,do you really think cops nowdays would think twice about shooting an American citizen,if ordered?And what of the terrified family?They had their home violated,and the husband was asaulted.Guess it will be just another oops.

(YahooNews)-ANNAPOLIS, Md. - Annapolis police raided the wrong apartment Wednesday night, using flash grenades and kicking a resident in the groin before they realized their mistake, police and the family said.

news.yahoo.com...

Full story here
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this is how the cops get hurt....prepared for a pedophile raid....run nto the wrong house....surounded by chicano gangbangers.....personally i hate police brutality....its sickening the way the police are treated in my town

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This happens all the time, hes lucky he only got kicked in the groin. Usually theyll taser you or even kill you, it happens all time in drug raids, for drugs the Feds ship in anyways.

I remember a story of a drug raid, they got the wrong house, there was this little old lady there, they went in, shoved her around, tasered her, ransacked her house, and then oh we are sorry we got the wrong house.

Or there will be stories, remember Waco, tax protestors get shot and burned, drug dealers wont even get that, theyll only get abused....only get abused, they shouldnt be abused at all, especially since the Feds ship in the drugs, and bust the big time dealers who dont pay their cut, theyll leave the pusher on the streets alone. Its like that with all organized crime, from the mob to bikers.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

join