It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush Caught Drinking Beer At G8

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
djohnsto77, You say that like it's a bad thing?

Seriously, your posts are just as one dimensional in excusing him. Did you read where I said that it wasn't about being drunk or not? That it was about being a liar? Did you read the part of this thread posted by Flyers Fan on the effect that a single non alcohol drink can have?

Or do you people that whitewash him just use your own mental 'skip' buttons to avoid seeing him as anything less than a saint? Do you not see how one sided it is to act like nothings wrong with anything he does?

And by the way, I'll be watching the next president just as close. This isn't a ballgame where we're rooting for the home team. Some of the children on here ought to realize that little fact.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey you guys, instead of bashing bush for being caught in a photo with beer, what would you say about this pic:

www.samsloan.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Clush/Bunton, they're both liars. And they need to both be called on it. Wild Bill is no longer President, so his actions now are more on the order of peccadilloes, though when in office they were ranking tight up there with the Shrub's for being criminal.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Hey you guys, instead of bashing bush for being caught in a photo with beer, what would you say about this pic:

www.samsloan.com...

Shes grabbing the presidents butt and the guy behind them is enjoying it? I dunno. Whats so special about that photo?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
[

(and having an affair with Rice)

OMG .. there is an ugly thought. My breakfast just churned in my stomach. Honestly grover, I can't see that at all. WHO would want to have an affair with Bush43? I'm willing to be $$ that even Laura doesn't want to ... ya' know??

Well there is that infamous gaff of Dr. Rice's at a party a few years ago where she referred to bush minor as her husband before correcting herself.... that would be one thing is she was or had been married, but she is as they say, a spinster.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by grover]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Semper have you been getting into the evidence locker again? You know i have warned you about that. You are being way too partisan.... if that is not a beer (low alcohol or otherwise) then I don't know what is and I brewed for years.

If you note I have not been bashing bush but instead discussing the nature of alcoholics and alcohol abusers which he has acknowledged that he was at one point.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In reference to Clinton and Monica all I can do is quote Mae West:

" I am all for peace. I have yet to hear a man wake up in the morning and said I have just had a good war."

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

which he has acknowledged that he was at one point.

Some proof would be nice...

Just a smidgen...

Semper

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well he could use being an alcoholic as an excuse for doing dumb things all the time. I swear, everytime I see him on tv, I tell myself "If he's not an alcoholic or a drug user or just a dumbass, then I am a monkey!"

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Secondly, there's no medication that I know of that makes you violently ill from a few sips of beer- aside from medication prescribed to alcoholics that is designed to do just that.

Doctor, are we?

Anyhoo, I know of one medication I was given that made me very ill after a few sips of beer.

Cypromil.

For some reason, after complaining of chest pain and my doctor not finding a reason, he stuck me on these anti-depressants. Probably to just make me happy and go away knowing the useless bugger.

But they didn't make me happy, they made me feel very weird and the after a few sips of beer, I was properly ill. Stopped taking them after that and just stuck to the beer...

I am sure that there are plenty of other drugs out there that would do the same and it does depend on the person as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've read through this thread. Twice.

I still don't get it.

Could someone please explain to me, why exactly, it's such a big deal for someone to drink beer?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think the whole country is 'drinking' on account of Bush.

With that said, let him have a few. Its too late to have a rational president presiding over us, anyway.

Beer? Try something a little bit harder.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This explains why he destroyed the executive branch offices. Invaded innocent people and killed millions. All because of beer!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join