It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Defenders of the Constitution are terrorists" FBI pamphlet says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Perhaps you should see exactly who your government and your establisment consider "terrorists". They handed out pamplets to all the major police departments across the country, where they laid forth the guidelines for what a domestic terrorist is.

www.welfarestate.com...

Defenders of the constitution are terrorists?? Home schoolers are terrorists?? Animal rights activists and enviromentalists are terrorists?? Christians are terrorists?? What the hell are your leaders thinking?? Are these people out of their minds, or are they just pure evil, I dunno...

They even say that people who attempt to "police the police" are terrorists! In other words, if you dont let the police do whatever they want, you are a terrorist. If you claim driving is a right, you are a terrorist.

They are even training the police to think that any ordinary citizen is a terrorist, here is another pamphlet they handed out across Texas and other states.

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

Anyone whos wears levis jeans, has a cellphone or bookbag, and acts "normally" with a "nice guy image" is a potential terrorist, I mean talk about a paranoid society.

Wake up, the government are the REAL terrorists, who are looking to take away all freedoms total surveillence total police state, total command and control system where all life runs by the dictates of the State. And they are doing it by spreading fear and terror in your minds, get you suspicious and paranoid of everyone, and beg the State for more draconian laws to keep you safe. WAKE UP!

[edit on 7-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is unbelievable!

I would like to read more, can you fix the links?

Nevermind, they are working now!

[edit on 7-6-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lightworker- always a good post coming from you.However I can't seem to find where it states Homeschoolers are terrorists.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Its amazing, in the first pamphlet they said anyone who is alone is a potential terrorist. In the other pamplet, they say how anyone who travels in a group is a potential terrorists, I mean this is absolutely unbelievable!

Paranoia! They got you fearful of everything and everyone! Forget God, forget trusting in your fellow man, you have to be afraid of everyone and everything, and oh my the only ones who can save you is the government, how convienant, the very people causing all the mayhem are gonna solve it for you. Yea theyll solve it with a New World Order command and control system.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Your right AD, there is no reference to home schooling in these pamphlets.

My mistake, but I remember a story I read about a Michigan woman who had taken her kids out of public school, started home schooling, and the CPS came over and took the kids away from her, on the grounds that she was teaching them "terrorist indocrination" which is basically the Truth about the Federal Reserve, the government sponsored terrorism, and what they called "anti-american" information. They charged her under the Patriot Act, which of course is to keep you safe!

Even worse, an ignorant member of her family reported her, its so ludicrous. Its the nazi spy program, spy on your neighbours, make sure theyre not talking out against the Fuhrer. They even have hotlines for people who witness these things, to call, when I was in NY I saw a big brother sign right above it!

Yea so you are not a threat if you leave your kids in the government funded schools, where they are indoctrinated with a complete false reality of how the world works, but if you teach the kids how things raelly work, thats anti-american, therefore you are against American, and if your not with us, your with the terrorist, remember George Bush said that.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That thing has been around for ages, pre 9-11.
Here is a link with more info.
www.keepandbeararms.com...

According to Terry Chapman of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office -- whose name is on the flyer as the MCSO contact -- the FBI created the flyer and printed the MCSO and Attorney's Office before the text was approved. He said it was created as a full color brochure to hand out to officers, not for the general public -- and that as soon as he saw it, he urged them not to use it, knowing it had some problems.

"The flyer never got off the ground," said Officer Chapman, "but it did manage to make it's way out -- and maybe it's right that it did." He genuinely didn't like this piece of junk, and he showed true concern about my issues with the flyer, too. "We were not happy with it. It was formulated, I think, for legitimate purposes, but it fell on stony ground because of the way it was worded -- the unfortunate profiles that were put in there outraged a number of people who received it."

"It's dead in the water as far as I know," said Chapman. "I just can't imagine the FBI putting it out there again. It wasn't for the public. The fact that it's circulating again has gotta be by unofficial sources."

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you find any info on how that may affect me up here in Canada, let me know. Been homeschooling my kids for 6 years.Damn guess I'll never see the US. Probably stop me at the border. Damn us homeschooling Terrorists!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
how do you know that this "pamphlet" is the one issued by the FBI, and not a fake one? I can sit on my computer and make the same thing

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It just seems like a sort of guide to identify what kind of terrorist it is. I don't agree that there should be a "Common Law Proponents" section at all, but you have to realize what it's saying. It says that terrorists who do those named things fit under the named category, not that all people with those traits are terrorists.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well, my name must be on some minion's desk. I declare LOUDLY that I am for the Constitution, for the Bill of Rights, and for Freedom of the People.

They can kiss off in trying to stop me. Shoot me, maybe. But I will never stop fighting for the right to be free.

I expect that I am not alone.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It is a real pamphlet, if you want, call the FBI and ask them about it. Its a cleverly worded piece of trash which only serves to strike paranoia into the minds of our police to view the common people as an enemy, and to scare you into not questioning authority in any way.

I mean they have been teaching the police for years that EVERYONE is a criminal, its just most havent been caught yet. Police look for any and every reason to try and enforce the draconian laws, and they encouraged to do this by giving them quotas to fill out or else they wont get promoted. A police man must fill his quota, in anyway they can, or they fail. So of course, they are gonna stop you for driving 5 miles over the limit, going the speed of the traffic, and give you a 500 dollar ticket, already happened to me.

AD Its even worse in Canada, I live in Quebec now, have lived in America in the past. Man they come to your house, they see a dirty dish, theyll take your kids away. I even learned in economics class, that the children are actually property of the government, thats what a birth certificate is for, and if they deem you and unfit parent, for real or fake reasons, they have the jurisdiction to take your kids away. I mean, according to the law, your kids are not your kids, they are the governments! Its totally ungodly, and any law that is not equal to the laws of God our Creator should not be followed.

God blessed us with a freedom of expression, and of freedom of will and intent. If any law prohibits this, it is our duty as creations of God to fight it. I totally agree with the last poster, who says I will die fighting for my freedom. Those who were willing to give up their lives gained them, those who were afraid to die lost them, that axiom is so true.

Ill forever stay true: GIVE ME LIBERTY OF GIVE ME DEATH!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
NGC2736! Love your signature. Lightworker- even if this is not in circulation now, it still does not change the fact that at one time was meant to be and the standards as to "definitions of a terrorist" may still apply in their minds.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You have no constitution anymore... A new one has already been written, for the North American Union. I hope some of you are not being Unpatriotic? that is tratorous and is being recorded as such. You will be put on the terrorlist and soon be making new friends in a FEMA camp close to you.
Do not be unconstitutional, Support the MIC and the Commander in Chief.. All Hail Bush....... the saviour of the free world.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I understand this. However, it is in my humble opinion, that this whole terror threat is a complete fraud, so this fear mongering I see in the pamphlets is just so ridiculous, in my mind.

I am glad you and others see the Truth, Im glad there are decent people out there with eyes to see, and with a brain to connect the dots. Im not saying others dont have minds of their own, they do, its just they give it away. They give their mind away to be molded by false information.

Most of this stuff you cant find unless you go look it up anyways, they will never talk about this in the media, but they will talk about how we need to nuke Iran, and we have to ask ourselves why.

Fowlplay, I sure hope your being sarcastic haha

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow you pretty much blew it out of proportion to what they define what terrorists are. They concentrate on the ones circled red and ignore the rest.

Did the article explained exactly what the FBI meant about for example "Christian terrorists"? Or "Environmentalists"?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Wow you pretty much blew it out of proportion to what they define what terrorists are. They concentrate on the ones circled red and ignore the rest.

Did the article explained exactly what the FBI meant about for example "Christian terrorists"? Or "Environmentalists"?

Yeah, these references are simply to groups such as ELF(environmental), ALF(extremist animal rights), and KKK(Christian extreme right) for examples. This was for simple categorization in my opinion and nothing else. I think you've over analyzed this pamphlet.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Let me say up front that I think the 'War on Terror" is, in some ways, way out of control, particularly on the domestic front. That said, the FBI pamphlet you're describing isn't as bad as you're making it sound...some of the things you cite as outrageous are grounded in real-world experience. For example:

"Those of Christian Identity"
While it might sound like the FBI is wanting to kick down the doors of every Christian church in the US and arrest the membership, this is more likely a reference to the Christian Identity Movement.

Christian Identity Movement - Wikki
Another Christian Identity description

Environmentalists
Like the Earth Liberation Front?

ELF - Wikki

There's a lot of evidence that link those groups to domestic terrorism. It also seems like every nutburger who decides to take a rifle shot at an agent eventually claims to be 'defending the Constitution'....which means that said agents get very jumpy around people who proclaim themselves to be 'defending the Constitution'. Note that I'm not saying that there aren't legitimate Constitutional issues that need to be publicly aired, I'm simply pointing out that 'defending the Constitution' is one of those blanket rationalizations that get used to excuse evertything from not paying your taxes to shooting Federal agents.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well said Lightworker and let me add that the real danger of those that defend the constitution have actually read it, some even comprehend it. That makes them very dangerous people indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, and some of us even have it framed and on the wall in the living room, along with the Bill of Rights. I suppose if the cops show up, they'll use that as evidence of something.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Blown out of proportion, Im actually being kind of soft, you have to understand, this is what the New World Order is about. Any kind of activism is terrorism, in the eyes of the State. Anyone who challenges their power is a threat to them, and they will tell you that the threat is "terrorism".

Look they wrote they were going to do this 20 30 years ago, they wrote how we are going to move to martial law. The FEMA executive orders are ready, the president has even signed a law that will give him full governmental powers in the case of an "emergency" national or global. Emergencies THEY SET UP, so they can HAVE THE MARTIAL LAW. UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH!

This is the New World Order, where any dissent, period, will be branded as terrorism. Anyone who doesnt go along with what the authorities say and do, will be branded terrorists, and will be rounded up. The camps are ready.

George Orwell, whos real name is Eric Blair, was deeply involved in the political arena in Britain during the 40s and 50s, there is no doubt in my mind he wrote his book 1984 from first hand knowledge of what the Agenda was.

You have to understand this has been the plan since way back when Albert Pike was head of the Illuminati. They planned for this stuff, can you register that? They planned for it.

These pamphlets are just manifestations for that plan, for the push for the New World Order. Why would anyone who defends the constitution be considered a terrorist?? Answer that.

Your government took oaths to protect and defend the constitution of the United States, yet they say anyone who defends it is a terrorist?? Dont you understand what is happening!!

Not to mention they ignore the constitution when it doesnt suit them, and use it to save their ass whenever they are in trouble. Bush himself is famous for saying "the constitution is a goddamn piece of paper" he hates the constitution that guarentees our liberties, of course he does, cuz him and his controllers dont want us to be free, they want total martial law on us, they want a New World Order NOT freedom! What is your major malfunction!!

But yall dont have to worry about it, because some of you seem to support the New World Order, so they wont be rounded you up, youll be a good little servant who follows orders.

Its people like me and anyone who speaks out against the corruption, we will be the first ones to go. And dont think they wont do it to you, if you dont go along. Dont think youll be safe with this NWO, because the people who serve this system, they are the ones who get sucked off the most.

See they are afraid of people like me, people who defend freedom, defend the constitution, expose the evil of their corruption. They fear us, they respect and fear us, and are desperate to shut us up.

They have no respect for you, if you just bow down to them. NO respect for you! They will abuse you the most! Get ready for it.

We have to stop this NWO, not debunk every single shred of proof, and criticize the people who have connected the dots. You love freedom, well learn the truth, its just that simple.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join