It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Moving...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well everyone, I am moving to Michigan at the end of the month, to live with my sister. Life has gotten too lonely here in Florida and I can't take the heat anymore.

So wish me luck to start the new chapter of my life.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hope everything turns out good for you in Michigan.

Have a safe trip.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Good luck with the move whatukno, its damn cold here at the moment, i'm wanting to move to warmer climate.
Darwin is the place for me, just a matter of talking the wife around, no easy task!

Be safe, mojo.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks enjoies, thats where my family is, I have lived here in Florida for nearly 3 years and I still don't know anyone really except the ex.

It's hard when your all alone.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Good luck and im sure this move is going to be a new start for you, Getting away form it all and starting new is just what you need,

Remember we are only a u2u away, So make sure if you need a chat you click

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It should be better there, my family is there, also my dad has all sorts of recording equipment I can use for WUKNR, So I can start doing live interviews of people around the area, And soon when I can get a video camera Ill start with What U KNO Net Video. and you will see my mug on ATS (just not dancing to shakera)

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wish you the very best! Just because you are leaving Florida....You better not leave us!

Things are going to get better....they have too
There's only one way this can go now, and it's already at the bottom...it's gotta go up from here. You remember anytime you need a friend... I'm only a u2u away.
Jen

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Moving house is one of the most stressful things on the planet!!

So take it cheesey, write lots of lists and check them all twice. Positive I need to mention something about mice.

Hope it all goes super well.

Never been to Michigan, although I had a Wolverines T-shirt once, damm that was a fine t-shirt. T-shirts like that can only come from a cool place.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Best of luck on your move. I completely understanding wanting to get away from loneliness and heat. I got plenty of both where I am.

Enjoy your family and friends, and take care!! Keep us posted on how things are.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your molecules are constantly moving.

Florida for coldness huh?

Miami chicks not doin' it for ya?

top topics

join