It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility!!! Must be working

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

But of what i've understood i see that 2 photons (or atoms) can be entangled and when you do something with number 1, numer 2 will do excactly the same... Even though they are metres from eachother (Kinda sick to think about) I understodd that if number 1 is positive, number 2 is negative... Ahm very confusing if you ask me. If anyone can simplify it please do.

I see major posiblitys here for secret comunications and long range space comunications at faster then light speeds. Just think no lag time in space traval comunications all real time.

How do you intersept the comunication if there is no normal path of comunications we are talking about quantom level stuff. Just boggles the mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well does anyone think bending light is possible?
I mean It would take a hell of a lot of energy but do you think its possible?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Well does anyone think bending light is possible?
I mean It would take a hell of a lot of energy but do you think its possible?

Of course bending light is possible Gravity does it all the time Einstein knew about that a long ago. Enormous gravitational fields deflect light rays passing through it, much as an optical lens bends light. Not that it would be practical to generate the gravity of planets or stars to bend light though.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can imagine the large gravity needed to bend the light enough to make someone invisible would kind of work against them... probably end up with all manner of small objects flying at them...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
i have personal experience with the subject due afortune i lost there are an elite gruop of individuals that use this technology to further there own political agendas the entire suit is made of fiber optics that simply transfer the picture from one side of the cloth to the exact opposite side of the garmet (obviously not ir) it is already used on some military vehicles and i have personally witnessed a mini van in Utah at dusk on a main freeway shomed me his tail lights its real and cool if not abused

top topics

<< 1   >>

join