It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help with a strange cryptic message.Please!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Once while working as a clerk in a convenience store, a lady came in and browsed the store for a minute or two, then walked to stand a few feet from the counter with a mischievous smile on her face. She squatted somewhat as if she had a strong urge to urinate, then exclaimed "Jesus loves you!"... She then beamed with pride as if her mission was accomplished and happily trotted out the door never to be seen again.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Gene Ray, Cubic and Wise Above Gods, OH MY GOD, I had to write it out, Wow, that was the most .........it made my damn day. LMFAO!!!!!!I cubic you stupid, god singularity, blah blah , cubic time blah. The funniest part is the stuff about it being ok for killing someone if they were ignorant of time cubic four day balh blah blah. funny

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Believe it or not, He was just one of the nutjobs I found last night.

I read quit a little bit at this site just trying to link a person with the card and came across this guy as well:

usnisa.org...

*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have to say that this guy's site about the time cube is insane! where does this guy get off? I don't even see any relevant information explaining anything; just ramblings of a seemingly insane man with access to a large font and color tables! ZOMFGROFLMFAO and stuff....

Can anyone view his video and explain? I can't get to it from this network here. Also, maybe we should start a thread about him. I'd like to see what the rest of our community here thinks of his claims.

Ok, back to the thread at hand...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeeko

Where did you get that card exactly? Do you remember what this French man looked like? I'm studying the math on the card and well....lets just say I don't want to talk about it here.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That Time cube site was absolutely banana's. I loved it... Is it not a joke or is somebody really that insane (or enlightened?)...

As for the other cube link (The Cosmic cube), at least that wasn't just a crazed rant like the previous one.

Enjoyed reading them though.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello again everyone. I was thinking back on some lost threads that didnt get answers and i remembered this one. So here i am coming back to star and flag it in hopes to bring it to the attention of everyone and see about some real answer to it.

I hate unanswered questions and im sure most of you do to. So lets all put our heads together and figyre this one out.

Thanks
Russ1969

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for diggin this one up. I never saw that guy again and still haven't figured out the puzzle. I still keep it in my wallet just in case I see him.

EDIT: grammar and spelling

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Zeeko]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeeko

The 'light bulb' might indicate a "Nikola Tesla" formula.
With you being in the electronics field, he might want to 'test' you to see if you can help him. (Not Tesla - the old guy!)

Feel like some homework??

Try these pages:

www.tfcbooks.com...

Have a good night I'm off to bed!

H

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join