It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Connection between Chemtrails and Foil Hats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Ok. Something happened about 15 or so years ago at a gas station in a town near where I grew up.
A buddy of mine was pumping gas and I was getting a soda from the store. As I came out of the store,
I was approached by a vagrant/bum/homeless/drifter whatever name you think is PC...Anyway, the guy
has this crazy look on his face as he looks at me. I was 15 or 16 at the time, and had not had many
encounters with hobo types (yes..flame me for being uncaring). The guy has on a dirty wool cap in the middle of July,
in Florida !! The heat has got to be doing far worse to his cranium than the booze the guy reeked of. He looks right at me and lifts his cap to reveal 3 or 4 layers of aluminium foil directly on his head.
I asked him what the hell he had tin foil on his head for? He pointed up and said it was to block the signals. No Joke !! I swear I'm not making this up !! So, I decided to humor him and agree that I should get myself one. He then said that he'd been wearing a tinfoil signal blocker for years. he claimed it improved his vision. I didn't know what to say to the guy so I just said take it easy and left.
Very bizarre. How does this knowledge get around seemingly homeless and semi-crazed people?! Do they have some form of communication amongst them? Secret Bum Society knowledge passed from generation to generation?

I think what you saw in that "bum" was paranoid and delusional anti-social behavior which is probably the cause of his being a "bum" in the first place...

<< 1   >>

join