It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 'chemtrails' being made.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
does anybody know of a website that tracks the activity of chemtrails in the US? i got camera phone a few months ago, so i always have a way to take pics if i see 'em sprayin'.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
does anybody know of a website that tracks the activity of chemtrails in the US? i got camera phone a few months ago, so i always have a way to take pics if i see 'em sprayin'.

here ya go, knock yourself out

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
HowardR,

my old friend what took you so long,

must of been mere minutes till you found 'chemtrails' and came running,

too bad nothing else around here excites you so much?

so my friend you want educating?

do a search on 3d radar and then tell me what you find...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
1. The long-lasting trails that have been described as unusual by many are the area of interest in this study. Is there such a thing as a Chemtrail, a man-made addition to natural phenomena, that can be detected?

2. Hypothesis: There is a new type of trail that is not consistent with normal contrail persistence and normal contrail formation physics.

3. An analysis of trails, contrails and the presumed Chemtrails, should show whether any such anomaly was present. The prediction is that if the given hypothesis is true then there will be evidence that there is a category of trail that exhibits persistence inconsistent with and beyond verified normal contrails.
To be valid, a hypothesis must be disprovable, or falsifiable. This hypothesis is falsifiable if inconsistent data is not found.

4. The rest of this document is concerned with describing the tools and methods used to collect data and a detailed presentation of that data.

continued here:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
What is actually in the trails that aircraft leave? I always thought just standered smoke.

Metal:

The answer is... WATER VAPOR. EVERY winter these "chemtrail reports" skyrocket because our atmosphere gets COLD... Water condensates when it gets chilled. PERIOD...

There are NO CHEMICALS in the CONtrails. (they are called CONtrails because of the CONdensation they create...)

It's all good man...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes Springer,

Chemtrails and contrails are separate things for the most part, although a sprayer may also generate a contrail too but that would be lost in the chemtrail.

The simple test mentioned above is persistence.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Yes Springer,

Chemtrails and contrails are separate things for the most part, although a sprayer may also generate a contrail too but that would be lost in the chemtrail.

The simple test mentioned above is persistence.

Yes of course, persistence. Clouds, which are made of water (and/or ice) are allowed to persist, yet according to you, contrails, which are also made of water (although usually ice), are never allowed to persist.

Theneo, please explain how this is so. How is it that clouds are allowed to persist, yet contrails are not?

(I am willing to bet 50 ATS points that he will sidestep the issue, any takers?)

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by MetalHead
What is actually in the trails that aircraft leave? I always thought just standered smoke.

Metal:

The answer is... WATER VAPOR. EVERY winter these "chemtrail reports" skyrocket because our atmosphere gets COLD... Water condensates when it gets chilled. PERIOD...

There are NO CHEMICALS in the CONtrails. (they are called CONtrails because of the CONdensation they create...)

It's all good man...

PEACE...
m...

But at that altitude it is ALWAYS cold- Summer- Winter-Spring or Fall....Hey, I don't know what they are, I just am intrigued because some go away after a couple of minutes, some transverse the whole sky and appear to get wider.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes of course, persistence. Clouds, which are made of water (and/or ice) are allowed to persist, yet according to you, contrails, which are also made of water (although usually ice), are never allowed to persist.

Theneo, please explain how this is so. How is it that clouds are allowed to persist, yet contrails are not?

(I am willing to bet 50 ATS points that he will sidestep the issue, any takers?)

Uhh NO

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I 'll add to this - yesterday I saw two high altitude aircraft flying in the Alaska sky- they were almost side by side.
The unusualness in this was the contrails. One was wider than the other beside it. And the wider one dispersed over a much larger area and was visible for a long time. Not so with the one beside it.
Take in cosideration that for the past 2 days the Chinook winds have been blasting us, approx. 75 knots or so- so there must be high winds above.
As I was driving in this mess I did not photograph, conditions did not allow me to pull off and take pics.
Any opinions?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
I 'll add to this - yesterday I saw two high altitude aircraft flying in the Alaska sky- they were almost side by side.
The unusualness in this was the contrails. One was wider than the other beside it. And the wider one dispersed over a much larger area and was visible for a long time. Not so with the one beside it.
Take in cosideration that for the past 2 days the Chinook winds have been blasting us, approx. 75 knots or so- so there must be high winds above.
As I was driving in this mess I did not photograph, conditions did not allow me to pull off and take pics.
Any opinions?

Just because they appeared to be side by side doesn�t meant thatthey were at the same altitude. It is almost impossible to judge the altitude of an airplane with the naked eye.

In addition, the two aircraft may have been totally different with regard to the types and configuration of the engines.

One of the ironies of the whole chemtrail theory is that modern jet engines are much more efficient in producing thrust per gallon of fuel than before. In the past, jet exhaust consisted of larger concentrations of partially burnt fuel, now that more of that fuel is converted to water. Therefore the vary same advances in engine technology that reduce the amount of hydrocarbon pollution are responsible for emitting more water vapor as jet exhaust.

As to the winds, I don�t think there is much correlation between the winds at ground level and the winds at 30,000 feet.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Howard,

what are you talking about?

chemtrails persist and contrails do not.

the standard for a chemtrail is the persistance of the effect.

now answer my question.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think it is depent on the meteorlogical condtions.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Jrod,

partly but not completely because that is not considering the other components of a chemtrail which are not present in a contrail.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Howard,

what is 3D radar?

let me know what you found out then I will tell you what it has to do with chemtrails/contrails etc.

jra

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You say that with such certainty. Yet you offer no explination other then, "Its the chemicals!". You keep ignoring the fact that we have clouds that persist and that contrails are made of the same stuff basicly. It's like you're avoiding it or in denial. You don't want to admit that contrails can persist or at least not even be open minded enough to entertain the idea.

You continue to mention that the components of the "chemtrail" allows it to persist. Please do share what those components are and how they help the "chemtrail" persist. I haven't found any site that talked specificly about what the components are and how they help the "chemtrails" persist.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by jra]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

You say that with such certainty. Yet you offer no explination other then, "Its the chemicals!". You keep ignoring the fact that we have clouds that persist and that contrails are made of the same stuff basicly. It's like you're avoiding it or in denial. You don't want to admit that contrails can persist or at least not even be open minded enough to entertain the idea.

You continue to mention that the components of the "chemtrail" allows it to persist. Please do share what those components are and how they help the "chemtrail" persist. I haven't found any site that talked specificly about what the components are and how they help the "chemtrails" persist.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by jra]

it seems to me that on days that are favorable for persistant contrails, there should already be some clouds at that altitude. i'm not sayin', ...i'm just sayin'.
it also seems i should expect to see lots of contrails on really cold days, ...like today. but i didn't see any. a plane comes in every minute or two, so if the conditions are right i WILL see trails.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The idea of chem trails hurting people is idiotic. If "they" were covertly trying to hurt people or control weather then why are they leaving CHEM TRAILS!? I have seen chem trails do loops cause they were doing practices over a miliary base in nevada (on my trip to the little a'le'inn) Also I have worked for a crop duster for years and when it sprays, the stuff is invisible after a few seconds. The high altitude lines are just exaust clouds, sure they can cause clouds cause they are clouds.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Howard,

what are you talking about?

the standard for a chemtrail is the persistance of the effect.

now answer my question.

Neo, you still have not answered my question. Why do you think that the water vapor from jet engine exhaust (which forms contrails) should be any different from ambient water vapor (which forms clouds)? If the conditions are right for a cloud to persist for hours or even days, why can�t a contrail persist for hours or even days?

When you have answered my question, then I will consider yours.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Howard,

I don't have time for this,

it is obvious what is going on here and you desire to drag this out hoping that people will give up,

now tell me what 3D radar is and how the signatures are generated and when and where it is used?

this is one purpose of spraying contrails over urban areas.

look it up Howard, I haven't time for you splitting of hairs and diversion tactics.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join