It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw 'chemtrails' being made.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Took this Jan 1.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
eh, I don't know what I think of chemtrails...

Whats the main difference between contrail and a chemtrail?

chem just stays up there a longer period of time?

okay, Netstorm, that is kinda trippy, I've never seen aything like that picture

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
eh, I don't know what I think of chemtrails...

Whats the main difference between contrail and a chemtrail?

chem just stays up there a longer period of time?

okay, Netstorm, that is kinda trippy, I've never seen aything like that picture

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by Lysergic]

It's a true pic, NOT photoshopped...

I'll U2U you...

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
NetStorm,

ask HowardR,

he will just tell you it is your imagination,

frickin' spooks!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
NetStorm,

ask HowardR,

he will just tell you it is your imagination,

frickin' spooks!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Some excellent pictures at this link.

Obviously chemtrails but Howard will say no of course.

users.ev1.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
... to interject...

Originally posted by THENEO
I want an explaination for what I have seen which is a recent and recurring and unexplainable activity.

It is perfectly explainable, and has been explained many times. You seem to choose to ignore this.

A: actually interested in conspiracy rather than just debunking all of it.

I'm not sure I understand, you seem to be confused in 'being interested in conspiracy' with 'blindly following conspiracy theories'. Clearly Howard is interested, otherwise he would just ignore this mess.

C. capable of taking a rational approach to a subject eg. not requiring the other person to be a world class expert on the subject while you on the other hand do not reveal your own qualifications

Has it not been all explained in laymans terms enough times?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't believe that "chemtrails" are some secrect activity being done by our government or whoever...

However, since joining ATS I have been watching the skies.

On January 2nd, I was back home in Kentucky as my Mother was in the hospital. We had been told that she didn't have long to live.

I was at her house when I got a phone call to get back to the hospital quick, things didn't look very good, I get into the car with My Girfriend and we take off for the hospital, it's about 5 minutes away.

As I'm driving, I look up into the sky and there it was, the most beautiful "chemtrail" that I have ever seen.

It was in the shape of a perfect cross !

I get to the hospital, go back into my moms room, there were about 7-8 family members and friends there, we prayed with my mom and then 2-3 minutes later she was gone.

I'll always remember that "chemtrail" on that day, I think it was God's way of letting me know that Mom is with him and everything is okay.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i live in milwaukee wi and see these all the time in the sky here. real big ones that go across the whole sky and stay there for hours. i never read about chem trails until today but i do have to say ive really wondered about them in the past before reading this.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I realize that this is an old thread, well, one that hasn't had any new posts in a few years, but this was the thread that fit my story best.

Yesterday on the way home from work, the blue sky had appeared in between rain showers and i noticed for the first time, a plane going from south to north, NOT in the normal airline air space (our house is directly underneath the flyway for the planes that land at our airport so I am used to plane flying directly above)and they were leaving a trail. The funniest thing was, another plane showed up going from northeast to southwest and it was leaving no trail at all. After that no trail plane, I noticed another plane leaving a trail and by the time we got home there were at least 8 lines that looked like the chemtrails that people post all over the internet. It's my first time seeing something like that and to have another airplane NOT making the lines is what made me even more intrigued.

Thoughts?

tela

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

Sounds like the aircraft not producing a contrail was flying at a different altitude to those that were. It's difficult to judge from the ground the difference between an aircraft at 28,000ft and one at 32,000ft, for example.

Bear in mind that in addition to aircraft flying to/from your local airport there will also be many long haul flights overflying your area. And this will increase in the years to come. Aircraft passenger numbers are predicted to rise by 300% in the next 20 years. That in theory could mean a 3 fold increase in the number of so-called chemtrails being observed.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Metalhead, what you saw in the sky did it look anything like the following picture.

If so then those are chemtrails.www.allthatis.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Alternatively, if it looked anything like these, it was perfectly normal aircraft contraisl:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

do you have proof that these are only contrails and not chemtrails?

the pictures have no links or explanations.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sometimes it's just cloud seeding. Look this up.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

do you have proof that these are only contrails and not chemtrails?

the pictures have no links or explanations.

In each case I watched them being produced by normal transatlantic airliners. There is no reason whatsoever to think they are not normal contrails.

If someone thinks otherwise, please do offer a reason, providing compelling evidence of some sort that what is depicted in my photos cannot be normal contrails.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just thought I'd post a link to this recent thread. C'mon seriously, I know it's more pleasant to live in denial, but it's time to realize that maybe your leaders and your governments don't tell you everything and don't have your best interests in mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

The link is to a discussion based on a misleading article which in turn derives from the amazing revelation that during a NATO exercise, anti radar chaff was deployed.

It's been in use since WWII
And it does not look or behave like a contrail.

However, if you now believe that chemtrails are actually anti radar chaff then I can categorically state that no chemtrails have been laid over the UK in recent years - because I see the radar every day!

Unfortunately, through all this, people are steadfastly deluding themselves and seem quite happy to blame everyone but themselves for a steadily growing problem. What you call chemtrails will increase possibly 3 fold in the coming years - if air passenger number increase by 300% as recently predicted.

'Chemtrails' are caused by anyone who flies. They are spoiling our skies. Stop 'chemtrails' - stop flying

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Essan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join