It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video...Radio Controlled UFOs...."Catapaults Ready"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It's not enough that we have to put up with baloons and lanterns, but there seems to be an increasing amount of "new wave" types of craft on the hobby market trying very hard to be UFOs!

Even the police have started using them for security surveillance......

ATS Thread: Pilotless police drone takes off in the UK

Allthough some of these remote controlled "toys" look fun, things are going to get worse for some of us my friends, and the constant stream of sightings is bound to increase from now on regarding mistaken/hoax sightings of these agile little craft.......and no doubt, pockets of "teams" flying these things to promote multiple craft sightings will also come to pass.

So I for one, will keep my "slingshot" in my pocket, ready to defend the Earth from alien attack!

And from now on, I"m concentrating on the more serious sightings and reports that will have more credibility involving daylight sightings, landing and alien evidence, environmental and technical anomalies etc.

Sorry folks, although they seem pretty cool (and I'm sure they are), for the more serious among us wanting more truth, they are a pain.

And by the way....so is "YouTube"! It's just cr*p these days. I certainly won't be posting any more vids from there.

I offer points for all "downed" invading craft!

[edit on 3/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I bought one for one of my Grandsons about two years ago for Christmas, didn't make noise or anything kinda neat.

The way things are going maybe everyone will have to wait until they each feel they have seen the real deal for themselves.

new topics

join