It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planets in our Solar System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What do the names of the Planets of our solar system have to do with their relation to us or our relation in the universe?I can see that many of them are named after old gods of polytheistic systems,but why is this so?

Is it indicative of any story trying to be told? Is there a key in this to anything that mankind may be missing? Is there any wisdom to be gained through this?

Discuss among yourselves, I think this will be an interesting topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello BoC,

I regret that I am not going to be able to really respond on this thread in a manner wished as the management here has put down guidelines that if not adhered to will result in termination of the account, and so to error on the side of caution, we do find it best to not share information that would provide greater insights.

Let us just say that the knowledge is indeed out there, but your hands are tied save for pure original content.

I will add some Occult insights, however, but please respect that due to the nature of the requirements being imposed, the supporting information will have to remain "above top secret" and not correlated for you.

However, some correlations you might be interested.

Higgins stated that there are words crafted against planetary cycles.

VE-NUS shows

V=22
E=5
NUS = SUN

This shows the Synodic Orbit of Venus around the SUN as VE = 225 days around the NUS or SUN.

EARTH shows 5+1+18+20+8 = 52 weeks to a year.

MERCURY contains a phonetic of Myrrh Cure E. We can bring much to light about this but if it is not presented as the "academic authoritarians" at this site are demanding, and hence providing commercial quality work at a rather "for free price" - again, our account will be terminated.

MARS is double code.

M's ARE S's

M = 13 and the Sum of 1:13 = 91 which is the Palindrome of 19, or S, whose SUM is 190. This number is elevated and can be recognized in Bacon's "A New Atlantis". Again, linking you to the source and not meeting the academic criteria being imposed on a work as complex as what is in play is not going to happen so we cannot provide you a link. However, we urge you to note the "total number of Chapters" and how the document is structured as a storyline.

MARS is the 4th planet and is "the Red Planet", and FE is atomic code for "26", which is "IRN". IRN I = IRON ROD

The 4th planet and the 4th dimension of time in the 7 primary dimensions are critical here.

These dimensions are known as

POINT
LINE
PLANE
TIME
MIND
SPIRIT
DIVINITY

This is a basic formula in Taoism (linked to Irish Druidism) and modified in Rabbinical Kabballah.

The middle between VENUS and MARS is EARTH

JUPITER is "the failed sun", and so is call a "Jew Pit" to highlight the difference between their eye and our eyes. Study what Shakespeare said regarding Typhon who melts at the sweet scent of the Sun, or something to that fact - again, another correlation where the management here expects the correlations to be provided in an academic format yet free of charge.

We are not ATS's free research department so it is going to be very difficult to present here. Without knowing what information is accumulated and aggregated, it is not our position to provide all the correlational links to all the source material.

Right now we are examining our options but most likely will pull out of presenting information on this site due to the forced academic policies being imposed on the work and the time this will take over the breadth of the knowledge presented has already been told that the account will be terminated.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

nd here is their arrangement on the Tree of Life

Fitting ANYTHING to the "Tree of Life" has never made any sense, and I have yet to see a common sense presentation regarding this issue. First one has to buy into Jewish "mysticism", which has a fatal flaw in the logic from the very get go...

Second...do you really KNOW where the Tree of Life is referenced in the first "Judeo fascist" document? It is the story of Genesis 3:14.

We use the spelling of "Qaballa" to highlight the mathematical precision of the word and its literal crafting and presentation.

QAB forms a type of "Magic Square", ALLA can be inferred in many variants, depending on the school of thought being invoked.

Note that "below" is BA and JA, and that the spirit as it entered the body at birth was known as "the Ba", while the "Ka" was the matured spirit of the same soul as it left the body at death.

The KA is the K, while the BA is a devolving spiral energy down into matter.

You need to get past "the Tree".

There is a reason why Paul Bunyon (the Onion of the Osirian/Isisian Schools) and the B(EVE)R (beaver) are so proficient at cutting down "trees"...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
TheFetch, when was the last time you treated yourself to a good old fashioned night out on the town ?

I think you're seeing conspiracy in everything even where there is none.

A quotation from Nicholas Copernicus might be relevant here:

For I am not so enamored of my own opinions that I disregard what others may think of them. I am aware that a philosopher's ideas are not subject to the judgment of ordinary persons, because it is his endeavor to seek the truth in all things, to the extent permitted to human reason by God. Yet I hold that completely erroneous views should be shunned.

Planets were often named by scholars who were schooled in the Greek and Roman classics. There was no single person who named the planets.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
TheFetch

See this: Buddhist Cosmology

It works for the beginner, as to illustrate the basic principles.

To try to comprehend all the aspects of Cosmology and Cosmogony with the intellect alone, would be insanity.

The student must start with the "kindergarten" and then learn how to meditate as to grasp the more subtle aspects.

You do know that there's a difference between the authentic Hebrew Tradition and the Zionists of the Black Lodge, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

External Source

quote: "Kabbalah: Alternately spelled Cabala or Qabala; derived from the Hebrew QBLH, which means "to receive." (Hebrew is read from right to left). In the Gnostic tradition, the spelling with the "K" is preferred because the three arms of the letter represent the three primary forces."

This is silly.

First of all, our goal is to "return to the Garden of Eden". The "Garden" is a subtle past tense of an actual reality. Take a "garden" and understand that it is a past tense to describe a current reality. This is known as a "past tense of a present condition".

B = Profile of a Pregnant Women = Latent Life

Hence B + the past tense of ED implies a past tense act (space time) of the current condition. The B becomes so because of "the Bed".

The Letter K cannot be seperated from the Letter X. Each are 11 digits on their respective sides of the alphabets. We can infer that K is "1/2 of the representation of X", wherein X as referenced so clearly in Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" showed that X is comprised of the V of the Feminine + the inverted V of the masculine.

I will probably get banned for daring to correlate information, but this little image from LiberVIII by Crowley hints at the nature of "mirrors", or of aspects of letters being hidden to be revealed, etc.

Notice how he is using a thin "dotted image" to complete the basis of the whole of the glyph, thus intimating that aspects are hidden and only parts of it are seen.

This technique is referenced in "the Popul Vuh" - sorry - no supporting documentation allowed here unless we submit to being free research assistants to a free posting site that uses our posts for commercial purposes...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

ou do know that there's a difference between the authentic Hebrew Tradition and the Zionists of the Black Lodge, right?

I know people at the Black Lodge very well and they indeed know me. At the end of the day, Tamahu, Jewish mysticism is garbage. It is designed to destroy and it does an excellent job of destroying.

If you can make their Square Peg fit nicely into a round hole, I will be the first to witness it if you allow me to be the first to witness it.

Some of us do not dwell on the outer side of the "tree" and see it as a needless conjecture that only confounds and confuses.

The Game of Hop Scotch is the Jewish Tree.

I have never seen anyone successfully manipulate through such a maze trying to hop around on one leg without from time to time losing their balance and falling further.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

TheFetch, when was the last time you treated yourself to a good old fashioned night out on the town ?

Last night.

I think you're seeing conspiracy in everything even where there is none.

It comes with the training. Nothing is as it appears. Nothing.

Planets were often named by scholars who were schooled in the Greek and Roman classics. There was no single person who named the planets.

There are two primary classes of man that are part of the retardation: academics (scholars) and scientists.

Did you know there were at one time whole schools devoted to the naming of "things"? How come "scholars" are so ignorant and naive that they do not know of or recognise these schools and prefer instead to sell the dummied down kindergarten history as demanded by the current Occult Elites?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

True words indeed. Many forget that people a few generations ago have a strong education in the classics and went back to that when needed. People today with a third rate public school education and a pop culture view of antient history just dont understand the people they accuse of conspiracy because they dont understand their backgrounds.

top topics

join