It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another way into Area 51 (not for real, just a plan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've been looking at google earth and google maps at area 51, and i think there might be a way in.

If people were to use a black civilian aircraft (colour black not BLACK) and were to fly as low to the ground as possible then it might be fesiable to get VERY close to the facility. My understanding of the radar systems on the F16s that are the air patrol are that they can not work very well below 50ft.

In that case it would be possible to evade the radar on the interceptors. The only thing would be that there is a problem with ground based radar.
Can anyone pass on any infomation about the ground based radar if there is such a system.

Please review and give comments on the idea.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You want us to give you information about the defense of a military base that basically exists for reasons that are classified? You don't think this information might be classified as well?

My main comment on this and all similar ideas is this: enough of the silly "plans" to steal classified secrets from the US government. It's dangerous, illegal, and overall just a bad idea. Fantasy is fine up to a point, but still I think in this case, it's a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I remember someone a while back posting about getting into Area 51. Their plan though was to storm the gates with a massive amount of people. Just wave after wave of people. Almost like the Besiege of Iran against the Iraqi invaders back in the Iran/Iraq War.

That was a bad Idea, I thought...

But to be honest I like that idea a little better than getting a couple of not 'Black', 'Black' planes. That are flying 500mph, 50feet off the ground. That is just not a great sounding idea.

Can you honestly say you want to come up against an F-16 in any way, shape or form. They would mess you up. In a bad way...

What about this as an idea? How about we write letter after letter to everyone in the government we could possibly think off demanding full disclosure. If enough people from enough states do this we'll achieve, our goal...without stupidity, legal issuses and loss of life. That sounds like a much better idea to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
Please review and give comments on the idea.

firstly - please look up the capacity of @ look down / shood down @ radar sets - as fitted to all modern 1st world fighter jets .

they have repeatedly tracked hi speed traiuns and sports-cars , what makes you believe that a helicopter will evade them ?

PS - the nature of the main rotor disc is an inherent RADAR reflector

secondly - have you actually flown NOE [ nap of earth ] in a helicopter ? they do make a frightful racket - ground based OP`s [ observation posts ] will hear you

all that said - please try it - a darwin award awaits you

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I said Aircraft not helicopter

you can have a CVessna fitted with a quilt engine

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
I said Aircraft not helicopter

appologies - yes you did

but please tell us how your cessna will escape " look down / shoot down " radar sets ?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a long thread about "infiltrating" the Area 51 installation already flying high in this forum, so in effort to keep repeat threads to a minimum I am closing this one.

Please continue such discussion here. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join