It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Time Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have a question for ATS Moderators, why isn't there a Forum dedicated to Time Travel? I truly think there's enough interest, information, people interested to warrant a dedicated forum on the subject of Time Travel. There's virtually every type topic that might be of on the cusp except for this.

Anyways, I'm really interested in Time Travel, and I think some scientists are diving more into the possibilities now than ever before. One scientist in particular has had my attention for a while and thought this clip on Youtube would be a fun and interesting thing to share with the community at ATS. So since there isn't a Time Travel forum, and I don't think this belongs in Predictions and Prophecies, it more fits with Science and Technology, although I'm sure that the Subject of Time travel could spawn or spark a new Genre which might combine the two if the moderators at ATS would be so kind.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
great stuff,i remember this when it was on t.v,i forgot his name so i couldn't follow his progress,of all the theories i've heard on time travel this seems like the only 1 i can understand.
If it were possible this could be the first ever working time machine that we've heard of,history making times we live in

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yes torsion fields are the key to antigravity and superluminal speeds along with a Klauza Klein take on the unification of gravity and electromagnetics

Torsions Fields

www.amasci.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Klauza Klein

www.twm.co.nz...

www.twm.co.nz...

new antigravity

sev.prnewswire.com...

If you consider the elements listed in the Roswell Document and tensor fields created by atomic nuclei

the spin elements of this patented antigravity device

patimg1.uspto.gov...://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1%2526Sect 2=HITOFF%2526d=PALL%2526p=1%2526u=%25252Fnetahtml%25252FPTO%25252Fsrchnum.htm%2526r=1%2526f=G%2526l=50%2526s1=3626605.PN.%2526OS=PN/3626605%2526RS=PN/ 3626605

multiple dimensions to at least 5 for the Klauza Klein unification.
see the multiple dimensions clip

www.pbs.org...

hopefully things will start to click if your not already there.

Sacred Geometry is important.
Implosion is important.
Topology is important.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think it's because of the type of threads and information.

We do discuss science news stories here, and there's been some on time travel. But we get a LOT of "here's how time travel is done" that usually combines some very unproveable items in unusual ways -- and those are in Skunk Works.

And then there's the "here's the information I got from aliens/read on a website where someone got info from aliens" threads.

That's three different kinds of approaches.

Perhaps a Skunk Works category? That would keep the objections of "aw GEEZ! Not another inane channeled by aliens theory!" down to a minimum.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My links are very mainstream and are generally accepted by many, maybe not your self bryd

Klauza Klein and Torsion Fields are modern physics.

The fact I made a reference to a document is fine in the light of the theory stated.

I for one believe a UFO did crash at roswell and they do know how it works.

At least my post is no philosphical goings on like the poster in my Geometry of Dark Energy.

Who you find enlightening and fun to talk logic and nothingness with.....

I on the other hand find the information I posted much more credible and logical and useable.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Eh? I kind of understand what your saying Byrd. But then again, there's Time Travel stories that seem to me really shouldn't have a place in Aliens, Science, or Predictions, not sure about Skunk works.

A couple of examples, John Titor and if I recall correctly, a couple of other time traveler related stories that have appeared over time. Even though there's a bit of Prediction in John Titors story, it's really about Time Travel more than anything else. Yet, it seems the only place people can discuss John Titor is in the Prophecy / Prediction forum and virtually ignoring some of the technical / time travel related details.

Anyways, if there was a Time Travel forum, I would probably frequent that forum more than any other forum on ATS.

Originally posted by Byrd
I think it's because of the type of threads and information.

We do discuss science news stories here, and there's been some on time travel. But we get a LOT of "here's how time travel is done" that usually combines some very unproveable items in unusual ways -- and those are in Skunk Works.

And then there's the "here's the information I got from aliens/read on a website where someone got info from aliens" threads.

That's three different kinds of approaches.

Perhaps a Skunk Works category? That would keep the objections of "aw GEEZ! Not another inane channeled by aliens theory!" down to a minimum.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That guy actually made me think. I now agree with his idea on time travel, which i had recently thought of as impossible. But i guess If you can only go back to the time the machine was turned on, then it does make perfect sense.

By the way i, too think there should be a Time Travel forum, though i probably wooudnt visit it too often for the reasons byrd mentioned, but we should still have one.

new topics

top topics

join