Hollow Earth - Trip proposed to centre of Earth via Arctic hole

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
this is an extract from a diatribe by Rodney M. Cluff, author
World Top Secret: Our Earth Is Hollow!

So we can say that a shell density of 11.19 gm/cc could be in the realm of possibility. After all, the earth DOES ring like a bell after a rather large earthquake. A bell is hollow and is made of metal, just as a hollow earth may be. So amazingly, we find that Newtonian gravity IS consistent with a hollow earth. A hollow earth COULD feasibly contain all the earth's estimated mass and thus be able to exert the surface acceleration of gravity we observe on the earth's outer surface.

of course what he doesn't mention is that hes not talking about audio but about seismic waves which can only travel through solids
so they couldn't ring the earth like a bell if it was hollow
so his evidence actually proves what hes saying is nonsense
still seeing as hes a computer programmer what does he know about geology anyway

incidentally he got the idea from an observed lunar effect

Lunar seismic activity is usually caused from tidal forces and the effects of impacts. When there is a moonquake, the seismic activity can be clearly recorded a long distance away. Thus an astronaut was prompted to use the phrase "rang like a bell" after observing a discarded portion of the Saturn rocket strike the moon.

www.onegiantleap.org...




posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
this is an extract from a diatribe by Rodney M. Cluff, author
World Top Secret: Our Earth Is Hollow!

So we can say that a shell density of 11.19 gm/cc could be in the realm of possibility. After all, the earth DOES ring like a bell after a rather large earthquake. A bell is hollow and is made of metal, just as a hollow earth may be. So amazingly, we find that Newtonian gravity IS consistent with a hollow earth. A hollow earth COULD feasibly contain all the earth's estimated mass and thus be able to exert the surface acceleration of gravity we observe on the earth's outer surface.

of course what he doesn't mention is that hes not talking about audio but about seismic waves which can only travel through solids
so they couldn't ring the earth like a bell if it was hollow
so his evidence actually proves what hes saying is nonsense
still seeing as hes a computer programmer what does he know about geology anyway

incidentally he got the idea from an observed lunar effect

Lunar seismic activity is usually caused from tidal forces and the effects of impacts. When there is a moonquake, the seismic activity can be clearly recorded a long distance away. Thus an astronaut was prompted to use the phrase "rang like a bell" after observing a discarded portion of the Saturn rocket strike the moon.

www.onegiantleap.org...



I hope your heart health is good, Marduk, cause here comes a shocker-
I AGREE WITH YOU!



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I belive the gravity inside the planet would have the same gravity as the outside, there are some pictures of what some think a hollow earth looks like... i will keep looking for these pictures.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Why would earth be hollow and yet there are other planets that are open to see dont? Doesnt gravity squeeze everything in so how could it be hollow. Imagine the forces to hold open a hollow area.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Why would earth be hollow and yet there are other planets that are open to see dont? Doesnt gravity squeeze everything in so how could it be hollow. Imagine the forces to hold open a hollow area.


Well it's said that the earth is an iron sphere, the iron sphere is what creates gravity.





posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
Why would earth be hollow and yet there are other planets that are open to see dont? Doesnt gravity squeeze everything in so how could it be hollow. Imagine the forces to hold open a hollow area.


I could ask the same... why would the earth be one solid ball of mass?

were did all this mass come from to create so many planets?

A hollow earth does make more sence.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That is very interesting thank you for tthe pic.
I have been to the the mammoth cave before btw.
Is this possible, a iron hollw earth?



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
That is very interesting thank you for tthe pic.
I have been to the the mammoth cave before btw.
Is this possible, a iron hollw earth?



Absolutly, think about it... when you pour sand into a cup of water the heavy sand falls faster than the lighter sand. the same would happen in space... the iron would accumulate faster that the rest of the debry. creating a ring/sphere of iron deposits and the rest of the debrywould land on top of the iron.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think its worth noting that the scientists are not going to be going into the hole. They're going around it with the hopes of documenting it and, who knows, maybe seeing one of "them"- at least that's what i got from the C2C show.

That would be something, wouldnt it?



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think its worth noting that the scientists are not going to be going into the hole. They're going around it with the hopes of documenting it and, who knows, maybe seeing one of "them"- at least that's what i got from the C2C show.

That would be something, wouldnt it?


Theres a russian ship departing in summer 2008(i believe) with the hopes of going into the hole of the hollow earth via the north pole.
And i do belive there is room for like 25 truth seekers and documenters.
I would love to go....



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits

I could ask the same... why would the earth be one solid ball of mass?

were did all this mass come from to create so many planets?

A hollow earth does make more sence.

you can't even spell sense let alone know what it is in regards to planetary geology
the mass was always here
you can't create mass from nothing
don't they teach you kids anything in physics class these days



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits

Theres a russian ship departing in summer 2008(i believe) with the hopes of going into the hole of the hollow earth via the north pole.
And i do belive there is room for like 25 truth seekers and documenters.
I would love to go....

well don't pack just yet
its the same trip thats been "planning" to go for the last 5 years
it costs something like $25,000 a ticket
thats the main reason why it hasn't left yet
people with that much money to burn arent stupid people




Ubercanist
I hope your heart health is good, Marduk, cause here comes a shocker-
I AGREE WITH YOU!


aaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
well you can't be wrong about everything all the time



[edit on 1-7-2007 by Marduk]



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits


Theres a russian ship departing in summer 2008(i believe) with the hopes of going into the hole of the hollow earth via the north pole.
And i do belive there is room for like 25 truth seekers and documenters.
I would love to go....
Oh yes, its a Russian ship, isnt it? Putin?
raise flags?
I heard they are not going inside the hole. They'd be nuts to go in. I may be wrong, but i thought they said not going inside the hole.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits


Theres a russian ship departing in summer 2008(i believe) with the hopes of going into the hole of the hollow earth via the north pole.
And i do belive there is room for like 25 truth seekers and documenters.
I would love to go....
Oh yes, its a Russian ship, isnt it? Putin?
raise flags?
I heard they are not going inside the hole. They'd be nuts to go in. I may be wrong, but i thought they said not going inside the hole.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

Originally posted by SpaceBits

I could ask the same... why would the earth be one solid ball of mass?

were did all this mass come from to create so many planets?

A hollow earth does make more sence.

you can't even spell sense let alone know what it is in regards to planetary geology
the mass was always here
you can't create mass from nothing
don't they teach you kids anything in physics class these days





Well science is going to be re-writen, they are finding things that many scientes have said were impossible. they now belive that the entire universe is made up of sound/matter/antimatter, also many are comming forword stating that gravity might be a push affect rather than the old pull affect.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by SpaceBits


Theres a russian ship departing in summer 2008(i believe) with the hopes of going into the hole of the hollow earth via the north pole.
And i do belive there is room for like 25 truth seekers and documenters.
I would love to go....
Oh yes, its a Russian ship, isnt it? Putin?
raise flags?
I heard they are not going inside the hole. They'd be nuts to go in. I may be wrong, but i thought they said not going inside the hole.



Why go there if there not going to explore the interior? maibe this is why they cant get the funds. but i'm sure they said they did have planes to enter if they found the hole/openning.



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits
I read many reports about the Hollow Earth, even the Sumerians wrote about it 10,500 years ago, the Bible mentions it and so does Jesus.
Jesus said that after death all go to hell and can be released whenever they want to, infact one of Jesus desiples claimed to have seen Jesus decend into hell. the bible dont mention this though.... Jesus then sais all the beings can be free if ALL the ppl on the surface wishs, this would also release Lucifer from hell.


I don't think we should be quoting the Bible as a source of evidence that the Earth is hollow. There's a sort of Occam's razor going on.


I think the possibility of a hollow earth makes allot more sence that a solid one, but then so does the US Military, thats why they wont allow anyone to go to the Antarctica. They have a huge base there.


Assuming they do have a huge base there, there's no evidence to suggest this has anything to do with a Hollow Earth.


And if you look on maps, even goolge maps dont show anything relevent, do to the fact they dont want anyone going to the center on the earth.


This is just a wild accusation thrown at Google, I would say. They may have some issues related to privacy, but as for covering up evidence of a hollow Earth, I doubt it; it wouldn't make much sense to take it off Google Earth when people could still verify it through other means.



Admiral Byrd of the USAF even maid a claim to this fact, and said that the embasador of the hollow earth gave him a message to give to the leaders to not use Nuclear bombs.


Evidence? A quote from Admiral Byrd?

All evidence aside, there is the physics to consider. A few problems include no magnetic field protecting the Earth from the effects of the sun, and needing to explain how we've been spinning for the last uncountable number of years.

[edit on 1/7/2007 by duplicity]



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits
I read many reports about the Hollow Earth, even the Sumerians wrote about it 10,500 years ago,.

thats rubbish
the Sumerians didn't exist 10,500 years ago and writing didn't exist to write that down with until 3500bce at the very earliest

Originally posted by SpaceBits
the Bible mentions it and so does Jesus.
Jesus said that after death all go to hell and can be released whenever they want to, infact one of Jesus desiples claimed to have seen Jesus decend into hell.
.

there are no recorded words of Jesus in existence
there is no gospel according to Jesus in the Bible
please now link to your source on this wild unsubstantiated claim


Originally posted by SpaceBits
the bible dont mention this though.... Jesus then sais all the beings can be free if ALL the ppl on the surface wishs, this would also release Lucifer from hell.

once again Jesus never said that
as far as we know for sure Jesus was a deaf mute as none of his words were recorded by him
they are all hearsay and wouldn't even be allowed as evidence in a court of law
I seriously doubt that even if he could that Jesus would claim its possible for anyone to be released from Hell
that would undermine his claims of salvation just a little eh
lololol


Someone on the inside of a putative hollow Earth would not experience an outward pull and could not stand on the inner surface; rather, the theory of gravity implies that a person on the inside would be nearly weightless. This was first shown by Newton, whose shell theorem mathematically predicts a gravitational force of zero everywhere inside a spherically symmetric hollow shell of matter, regardless of the shell's thickness. A tiny gravitational force would arise from the fact that the Earth does not have a perfectly symmetrical spherical shape, and also from tidal forces due to masses such as the Moon which do not form part of the spherical shell. The centrifugal force from the Earth's rotation would also pull a person outwards, but even at the equator this is only 1/300 of ordinary Earth gravity.

Also, if the Earth were largely hollow but made of the same materials, it would have much less mass than what is actually observed (from, e.g., the strength of gravity at the outer surface).

.

en.wikipedia.org...
so thats that finished


[edit on 1-7-2007 by Marduk]



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by duplicity

Originally posted by SpaceBits
I read many reports about the Hollow Earth, even the Sumerians wrote about it 10,500 years ago, the Bible mentions it and so does Jesus.
Jesus said that after death all go to hell and can be released whenever they want to, infact one of Jesus desiples claimed to have seen Jesus decend into hell. the bible dont mention this though.... Jesus then sais all the beings can be free if ALL the ppl on the surface wishs, this would also release Lucifer from hell.


I don't think we should be quoting the Bible as a source of evidence that the Earth is hollow. There's a sort of Occam's razor going on.


I think the possibility of a hollow earth makes allot more sence that a solid one, but then so does the US Military, thats why they wont allow anyone to go to the Antarctica. They have a huge base there.


Assuming they do have a huge base there, there's no evidence to suggest this has anything to do with a Hollow Earth.


And if you look on maps, even goolge maps dont show anything relevent, do to the fact they dont want anyone going to the center on the earth.


This is just a wild accusation thrown at Google, I would say. They may have some issues related to privacy, but as for covering up evidence of a hollow Earth, I doubt it; it wouldn't make much sense to take it off Google Earth when people could still verify it through other means.



Admiral Byrd of the USAF even maid a claim to this fact, and said that the embasador of the hollow earth gave him a message to give to the leaders to not use Nuclear bombs.


Evidence? A quote from Admiral Byrd?

All evidence aside, there is the physics to consider. A few problems include no magnetic field protecting the Earth from the effects of the sun, and needing to explain how we've been spinning for the last uncountable number of years.

[edit on 1/7/2007 by duplicity]


Google earth is only based on satalite images, have you ever seen one of the north or south poles? nope, you never will either. it's one of many secrets being kept from us.

Byrd



posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am not endorsing the hollow earth theory but it does interest me as the hollow earth could be the explaination for hell and extraterestrials the explaination for angels in the bible. It is an interesting theory and I would like to see some credible expiditions or operations that are actually worthwhile to debunk or prove this theory. Ill be waiting





new topics
top topics
 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join