It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Remote Viewers! Remote View This! Experiment #3706.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
okay i dont have much time but
i got, orange and maybe with a small mark at the bottom right?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My answer is the number in reverse:

The only other image I got was a plane or jet but it was jumbled with that number.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My RV partner and I just had another go at this, yet another, RV thread.

And greatlakes........

ooo...aren't you the naughty one..

say no more, wink wink.........

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A clear pitcher of water. Handle on the left, spout on the right. A glass sitting to the right of the pitcher.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok after reading all the manual's, I decided to give it a proper try, got nice and relaxed the only thing that came to me was a card in the top right hand corner of a photo board, like the ones you hang up on a wall and put all your photo's on. The date was on one card in the top right hand corner with the photo's covering it. Thats all that came to me, ill try again later to see if anything else comes up.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One SacUsually I cannot do it when I try to,

That is because the thought is still in your conscious mind when you "try" to do it. It has to be released to your subconscious mind before it will work. That is the most difficult aspect to teach beginners... the ability to release the thought from your conscious mind. Interestingly enough, this applies to religious meditation as well... for a prayer to have effect, you must release it, not dwell on it

Hope that helps some...

Hmmmm the two faces of greatlakes... interesting indeed...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok, it's a bird. How did I do?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hmmmm the two faces of greatlakes... interesting indeed...

I told ya zorgon, I'm not a pure skeptic by any means, I go to where logical thinking and research leads..

►Here are some videos done in 1972 by the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) on Uri Geller being the primary experiment subject. The experiments are single AND double blind to try to ensure accuracy and validity in the results...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

►Watch all of the parts of the experiments above, it is done in 1972 so it's not as slick looking as todays vids, but don't let that discourage the viewing of these...

[edit on 1-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Can't you post the results a little sooner...I hate waiting till the tenth...that's like in TWO WEEKS! Which is almost a month....by then we probably have all forgotten about this experiment...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I told ya zorgon, I'm not a pure skeptic by any means, I go to where logical thinking and research leads..

Logical thinking will let you find the walls of the box you are in

Remote viewing is on the other side of those walls...

You know , in the great immortal words of Yoda...

"Do... or do not... There is no try"

The biggest problem in the world today is that the "magic" has left us. What was once easy now requires hard concentration and effort...

Fortunately the "magic" is returning...

The biggest problem with logical thinking is that if just one fact is incorrect, the whole logical conclusion is useless... and we very rarely have ALL the right facts...

Edited to add...

One reason that remote viewing fails...

The entity on the other ends is stronger than you

[edit on 1-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A 2 dollar bill.

Are one-liners allowed ?

Lex

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
A 2 dollar bill.
Are one-liners allowed ?
Lex

Interesting I had a dream last night about a three dollar bill, lol.

I don't think a 3 dollar US bill exists, whereas a 2 dollar one does...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Im seeing a square block, with a 'U' cut out of it and the 'U' is upsidedown......so it resembles an archway through the block.

TV is on, lotta noise here.................

I may give this another shot when its quiet.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I get the impression of water and a vehicle with people in it. Perhaps a boat but theres something wrong with it(mabye engine troubles, not sure). I get the sense its towing something behind it, but I don't think its a water skier. It might just be the turbulence of the wake. Perhaps something small is following it instead of them towing it.

I also get New Mexico as a location.

Here was the best results from when I did something like this last year. The top picture is what a member here drew along with their comments. Below is the corresponding picture. It may be hard to see but the house in the middle of the drawing and the dumpster in the middle of the picture share the same shape.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'll give this a try, but personally, I believe that remote-viewing is like taking a shot in the dark. You may fail a hundred times, but chances are that once in a while, you'll be vaguely close enough to the actual answer that it gives you hope to try again.

Edit: For Grammar

[edit on 6/1/2007 by TheB1ueSoldier]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Here was the best results from when I did something like this last year. The top picture is what a member here drew along with their comments. Below is the corresponding picture. It may be hard to see but the house in the middle of the drawing and the dumpster in the middle of the picture share the same shape.
:;image::

Pretty accurate sketch of your target location by that person Tiloke. The dumpster construed as a house is what I believe is called an overlay. Defining in terms of words what a target is and getting it wrong via these words. Whereas in a sketch as done, the target is more accurately defined without these overlays, or preconceived notions of objects.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other info, I've been going thru some of the docs at this site, found an interesting one concerning a Mars Remote View session.

mars rv session, foia unclassified

Here's a summary:
Location of interest: Mars
Time: approx 1 million years BC

"They're ancient people, they're dying..."

"...evidently there was a party ...group..of them that went to find ah..new place to live..."

Interesting read! Check it out.

And heres a video on local news UPN 13 channel concerning a RV session test.

www.remoteviewing.com...

[edit on 1-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Interesting thread Greatlakes". I definitely believe there's something to remote viewing. I have been doing meditation all my life and I thought I would give remote viewing a try myself, so I bought Tim Rifat's book "remote viewing". Only just started doing the exercises, so it's early days yet.

I tried remote viewing your target briefly and got Lake Titicaca in Peru. Looking across the lake from ground level. I also briefly saw what appeared to be an arch. Not completely sure.
probably way off, lol but you can only get better with practice.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.rvscience.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I gave it a shot and got the image of a framed portrait water colour painting of a vase of violets, the vase was ochre coloured. I doubt this will be right, since I've never ever remote veiwed before, be freaky if it was

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have no idea what i did, but i saw a small white house with a florida type room, a class and window enclosed porch.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi all:

So nobody is doing any sketches? Cmon we won't laugh if at your lack of artistic prowess! Just text is a-ok too just saying...

Wanted to follow-up to the post that TILOKE made with the previously done Remote Viewing ATS thread.

Heres a summary of the results from that thread...focusing on ATS member justgeneric (seemed to get many correct)...

Envelope, Paperclip

...and justgeneric's RV sketch...
img46.imageshack.us...

and he stated: "metallic strip looked like a two ring duotang clip (a kind of paper clip)."

Envelope, EMPTY envelope (not the best RV target lol)

...and justgeneric's RV result...
nadda - honestly couldn't even imagine anything - is it empty?

Envelope, City Street, Trees, Dumpster

img46.imageshack.us...

This one is pretty uncanny, he got the dumpster mistaken for a small house, other than that, the trees are there, the pole, the dumpster, even looks like the mountains in the background.

Also justgeneric in addition to the sketches wrote some text in his reading, he stated that "a picture of a tree lined street with a telephone pole (wooden with the two cross beams atop) a small house. Clear sky save for a wispy cloud in the distance. A paved road with no sidewalks. It certainly looks like a street w/o sidewalks as well...Pretty f-amazing result.

Envelope, Glasses

img267.imageshack.us...

and he stated: "triangular shape, dark material, my first thought was a plastic toy pteridactyll or a rubber bat"

This could count as a hit, if you look at the glasses opened up and from a top view, you can see the nose guard, the arms of the glasses. Also he stated plastic in his text...The "rubber bat and pterodactyl are just false OVERLAYS that we humans like to place onto a shape that was drawn.

[u/Its noted that he did not get the last RV target, which was:
Envelope, George Washington Photo

and his sketch:
img267.imageshack.us...

and he stated: "looked like a face. Action figure? the only one I could imagine colours to (it's dark in those envelopes LMAO) Blue and red. Captain america? Has some kind of helmet on like a Roman Guard but with like big ears like batman??"

OR DID HE GET THE GLASSES TARGET after all? Look at the face and head drawn, seems like a superhero eh? But the OP stated afterwards that:

A pair of glasses. These glasses were worn by a man who checked in the hotel where i work. When housekeeping went to clean the room they found him in bed wearing blue pajamas with a gun in his hand and the top of his head blown apart.

So it could be that he mixed up the images and the objects, the glasses being from the guy in the motel wearing blue pajamas and without some of his head.

Also it is noted that the leaf was not RV'ed by justgeneric, but the surroundings were and the glasses is in doubt and can't rightfully call it a hit. He also interchanged the envelope numbers as well as took the leaf images from the surroundings.

So in conclusion 3 out of 5 objects were correctly viewed by justgeneric, what do you think? Any statisticians in here on the odds of that happening by guesswork and luck alone?

Original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2007 by greatlakes]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join