It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a PLAN!! NWO Related

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ok i think the time has come to do something about the group of peoples who want the NWO to succeed.
We should formulate a plan to go for their weakest spot at which they rely on, their whole structure rely's on the group or groups remaining hidden from public eyes. Should we show them to the world they would surely fail, the one way we could do this is to let them expose themselves through coaxing them out.

- They communicate via television with hidden symbols which most people are unaware of their meanings. What i propose is what if they saw on their own news networks and programs our own hidden symbol system which we could try to get into news interviews and local tv stations via help from all the anti-NWO protestors worldwide, i believe this would confuse them and they would start to see that we have detected and cracked their symbol code and are using it to our advantage against them.

I think its ok to keep asking question but when you want results actions work better! We have tried to ask the questions to the people in power with no results, so now im asking for plans of action to be posted here so we can pick the best route of action and with the highest success rate.

Lets save tomorrow!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Many of us want to see a New World Order, it is the destiny of our Planet, and will happen. The conspiracy theories regarding these "agenda's" and goals have been demonized all over the internet. It is time to be sensible about this.
The NWO is not just one sinister group, there are many factions of people wanting to bring in the New Age. There are many people wanting to do this for the right reasons.
Imagine, a one world Government?, no borders, no difference in currency, no language barriers? all the brightest people in humanity working together for the benefit of our planet.
Look at Nasa's report yesterday,... 10 years at the rate we are going and we could have no future.
The reality is we desperately need a population cull... we are destroying our world and the chance of our children to have a future.
The goals and ideals of New World people are being demonized because on the short term they look cruel and ruthless. But the bigger picture is what always matters, and the end goals are patriotic and lifesaving.
It is time we started being patriotic for our planet and not our own areas.
The world is getting smaller, we have to think on a bigger scale....
We havent got time anymore for tradition, secular war mongering religions and racism... Things havent worked the way we have been going, if things were allowed to keep going the way we are, we are in danger of destroying ourselves and our Planet.
The New World route will be a difficult and hard one, but we should embrace our future, not fight it. To progress we need this to happen, we are all part of a universal consciousness, we need to dispose of the lies of the past, and move on to the truth of the future with optimism and an awakened consciousness.
Regards

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree entirely that if we all joined our nations it would be better for technology, medicine etc, but what if the one govenment that is in power at the time is a bad one like the nazi regime. With all the governments and nations as one who would be there to stop this one world government if it turned evil????

See there are pro's to the NWO plan but in the wrong hands it could be disasterous!!

What if todays governments are witholding great technology which could solve the polution problem with a free energy source just like the one's that Nikola Tesla devised! But the governments wont release the patents.

As to Nasa's 10 year deadline for global warming, if the above technology was released dont you think we could fix the planet within the next 10 years because no coal, oil or gas would be being burnt! .... Thus fixing the atmosphere.

Wake up the illuminati & Freemasons control the masses and are laughing at you behind your backs, will you "Fowl Play" accept the microchip in your body to be tracked day and night maybe even controlled.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Actually one world government will result in more crime and human destruction.. The idiots running the show today can't even get it right how to you expect one government running the world to do better??? Anyone who thinks that it will work doesn't understand the law of shi..y people and what it has already done to the world. There is a reason startup companies product more technology than the others, they have small groups of focused smart people and that's why the government can't do anything, large groups of idiots...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
so many NWO threads, so little time...

I'm going to push for the NWO to ban NWO threads....

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sostyles
ok i think the time has come to do something about the group of peoples who want the NWO to succeed.
We should formulate a plan to go for their weakest spot at which they rely on, their whole structure rely's on the group or groups remaining hidden from public eyes. Should we show them to the world they would surely fail, the one way we could do this is to let them expose themselves through coaxing them out.

Something I like to point out

FSME: ATS policy on "Activist" Recruiting

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
All this anti-nwo bs is getting boring, the majority of these threads seem a little ignorant to say the least, people should do a little more research than just spouting outlandish claims in threads. if this was another subject, the lack of research would be laughable. But because its the sinister secret NWO anything seems to go. And what your trying to acomplish in recruitment is tratorous and unpatriotic.
So everyone who has the same agenda must be evil disinfo merchants or monstrous people?
Can you then explain why many lightworkers and scientists also want a new world order? Demonizing the whole way of thinking is not the way to be, there are many good people going to be bringing in the change.
Regards

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What if todays governments are witholding great technology which could solve the polution problem with a free energy source just like the one's that Nikola Tesla devised!

They are, universal cure, free energy, anti gravity, new fuel source (replaces need for oil) etc.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What if todays governments are witholding great technology which could solve the polution problem with a free energy source just like the one's that Nikola Tesla devised!

They are, universal cure, free energy, anti gravity, new fuel source (replaces need for oil) etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have, upon sifting through many NWO threads and websites, come to a conclusion on the true nature of the supposed 'New World Order'.
It is a massively inefficient bureaucracy.
Think about it. If we even include a small fraction of the 'evidence' purported to be 'true' and not 'disinformation' we can start to view the overwhelming bureaucratic inefficiences of the 'NWO'.
First Claim:The 'NWO' instituted and 'normalised' homosexuality to create a breakdown in '50's American values.
Second Claim:The 'NWO' created the HIV/AIDS virus to wipe out homosexuals and other 'useless breeders'.
Now don't these two goals conflict, leading to neutralisation?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
Many of us want to see a New World Order, it is the destiny of our Planet, and will happen. The conspiracy theories regarding these "agenda's" and goals have been demonized all over the internet. It is time to be sensible about this.
The NWO is not just one sinister group, there are many factions of people wanting to bring in the New Age. There are many people wanting to do this for the right reasons.
Imagine, a one world Government?, no borders, no difference in currency, no language barriers? all the brightest people in humanity working together for the benefit of our planet.
Look at Nasa's report yesterday,... 10 years at the rate we are going and we could have no future.
The reality is we desperately need a population cull... we are destroying our world and the chance of our children to have a future.
The goals and ideals of New World people are being demonized because on the short term they look cruel and ruthless. But the bigger picture is what always matters, and the end goals are patriotic and lifesaving.
It is time we started being patriotic for our planet and not our own areas.
The world is getting smaller, we have to think on a bigger scale....
We havent got time anymore for tradition, secular war mongering religions and racism... Things havent worked the way we have been going, if things were allowed to keep going the way we are, we are in danger of destroying ourselves and our Planet.
The New World route will be a difficult and hard one, but we should embrace our future, not fight it. To progress we need this to happen, we are all part of a universal consciousness, we need to dispose of the lies of the past, and move on to the truth of the future with optimism and an awakened consciousness.
Regards

Too bad people don't want it, and if people don't want it then it means they don't want it.
It's not what a group wants, it's what people want in general, that is what counts, if bilions and bilions of people are going to say no to this then why impose it against their will?
I'm sick of hearing "we know what's good for you so shut up"
That is why it's behind closed dors, because no one wants it.
Did they come out and say? do you want a NWO, of course not, people would just say no.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Too True ^^ I agree Pepsi

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Although the idea of the NWO would be great in ideal settings, there is one key problem. Corruption can and will occur. I am sure everyone here knows about how much corruption occurs in the US congress, the UN, and other powerful groups. Under realistic settings the NWO would be at best highly inneffective, and at worst tyrannical. I do not think that such a system is in the best interest of the people.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
wake up people, maybe you already know...

[edit on 13-6-2007 by parry noid]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fowl play
"we need to dispose of the lies of the past,
and move on to the truth of the future with
optimism and an awakened consciousness."

maybe it's just me but i don't agree with the
veiws of the nwo, i dont believe in any form of
government including the idea of A single world
government, who if incharge will willingly kill
90% of the worlds population and only live on a
single continent allowing the rest of the world
to revegitate and renew its resources. This all
in an attempt to "SAVE" the world. Unless we
"meaning you of course" just become aware to the
fact that instead of relying on everyone else to
do your work for you, and learn to live off the
earth and not take anymore than you need.

Even if the nwo does take over, not only will our
rights and freedoms be raped from our grasps. It
just still won't work out, reason being: there
are 5 greedy and concieded people to every 1 good
person on this planet. Meaning if we have 6 Bn
people that means 5,000,000,000 are the type to
only care about them self. So even if they kill
off 90% there will only be at least 60 Mn people
and you cant tell be that there is a certified
saint system in place to only allow those from the
people who actually care about others into this grand
scheme.The reason for that is, if they actually cared
in the first place they wouldn't of allow the other
5,040,000,000 to die. Therefore the whole system is out of
order, even if it's a new self proclaimed order who've
apparently thought this masterful plan all the way
through. The whole thing is just ludacris, and will only
be in vein because no matter if one person wants one way,
there will always be that opposing force. It's just
human(animal) nature. Only in make believe land will
a perfect world exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
FowlPlay,

I hope you will be very happy with the NWO. I wish you well. Imagine if every thing you said turned out to be true......
No disrespect, but i think you got it all wrong.
All wrong, my friend.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
New world government will be a republic as Plato envisioned it, "guided by eternal ideals, designed according to immutable forms, and led by philosopher-kings".

Quote from Adam Weishaupt, Illuminati founder:
"When Princes and Nations shall disappear from off the face of the earth! Yes, a time shall come when man shall acknowledge no other law but the great book of nature; this revelation shall be the work of Secret Societies and that is one of our grand mysteries."

Also he said something about leadership done only by educated people.

It is Christians and Islam who want you to believe united world is ultimate evil and inspired by Satan in order to enslave you. Sure, like now you are free. Slave to jobs, illness which could be prevented and endless political conflicts and inefficiency, repeating always same mistakes and ultimately slave to religious scaremongering.

top topics

join