It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann missing child; This was in my inbox this morning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I hope this is where this post should go. I found this in my e-mail box and I believe MANY others should see this as well.

If you'll notice, the little girl has a 'repilian like' right eye which makes her extremely noticable. Could be her saving grace.

Here is the email I received:

Let's help this family forward this email to someone so that maybe we can bring this little girl back home.
Thanks,
Barb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read and pass this email on to everyone in your address book , it could cover 80 of the world's inboxes in 2 weeks. Too often we hear of the harm that the internet can have on young people. Now we have a chance to use its powers to try to help this case.

Madeleine McCann is a four year old English girl who was abducted from Praia Da Luz, Portugal on 03/05/2007 during a family holiday. They believe a new picture of the missing child could play a vital role in the search for her. The photo of the youngster shows clearly her distinctive right eye, where the pupil runs into the blue-green iris.

The new poster of Madeleine.

It is this distinguishing mark that will identify Madeleine to those on the lookout for her, according to aunt and uncle John and Diane McCann. The Glasgow couple aim to distribute the appeal poster, as far a field as they can. Support for the search has been "overwhelming" and her family are extremely grateful.

Her right eye:

Mrs McCann said: "The purpose of the poster is to highlight the distinction in Madeleine's eye. We want to make the most of it, because we know her hair could potentially be cut or dyed." Mr McCann added: "The poster was designed by a friend of the family and I've begun Emailing it to acquaintances in different parts of the world." I'm asking people to circulate it the best they can and make it be seen." Madeleine's Eye Holds a Vital Clue.
The international number for Crime stoppers is +44 1883 731 336. People with information about Madeleine's whereabouts or any suspected sightings can call anonymously.

You can also visit the official website at www.findmadeleine.com...

Thanks for your help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The baby's newest image, please pay special attention to her eye!

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Islamorada]

Mod edit: removed personal information

[edit on 1-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hi, we all fear for the safety of this English girl, and the whole country wants her home.
could you just clear this up for me please?

If you'll notice, the little girl has a 'repilian like' right eye which makes her extremely noticable. Could be her saving grace.

Is this meant to say Reptilian?
If so what is it you are implying?
Many thanks.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Im not 'implying' anything dear. Im stating facts.

I used terms we can all understand... reptilian like eye and thats EXACTLY what it is. The pupil slits downward into her blue eyes.

Again, here is her image.

Now, back to business. Not here to bat back and forth with people that want to argue and debate. Im here to spread the word about this child.

Cleared up for you now? Good.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Islamorada]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Islamorada
Im not 'implying' anything dear.

I used terms we can all understand... reptilian like eye and thats EXACTLY what it is. The pupil slits downward into her blue eyes.

The "reptilian" part caught my eye as well... I'm sure you didn't mean it to be used in that sense and posted it with good intentions.
However, I can see David Icke fans grabbing it and using at "evidence" that reptilians exist... I can just imagine the resulting theories - how she was abducted because she's a "reptilian" and who knows what else. Makes me sick just to think about people "using" this poor child in that manner. Hopefully ATS members are better than that.

To the point, it's a very important characteristic and everyone should take note of it, as it can really help to identifying her easier...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I fully agree help spread the word as much as possible. Due to the market in her Iris (not her pupil) she is very noticeable.
Check the link in my sig for more info..

Cheers

CTH

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have a horrible feeling that this little girl is no longer with us.
the publicity surrounding the case has been astonishing, and i believe if she was alive she would of been found by now.
I hope i am wrong, but the odds of her being alive after all this time grow larger every day. In these type of cases the first 48 hours is of the highest importance.
I believe the incompetence of the Police in the early days of this case has proved clinically fatal with this beautiful young child. It is a sick world we live in these days unfortunately. The inadequacy of the Parents in refusing in house childcare while they enjoyed their meal, just to save a few pounds is a disgrace.
The guilt they will have to bear for the rest of their lives will shatter them. Their part in this horrible situation is difficult for me to get my head round.
A reasonably well off family with both parents in fulltime good work, turned down the offer of inhouse babysitters. I hope people if nothing else will learn never to leave minors alone. It is an awful situation, i hope im wrong, but the Parents almost seem to be enjoying their time in the spotlight.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wacks will try to use this in ignorant ways... but we wont allow it... deal?

This is HER thread... not for reptilian discussion so dont even start that here. If you feel she is 'one of them' -shakes her head- then start your own thread.

DO NOT DISTRACT FROM THIS ONE. We dont care about reptilians here. If you do and want to jump on this... jump yo arse to another thread.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think that those type of e-mail do not help.

This case has been discussed since its start in this thread started by Asala

And you shouldn't post people's e-mails on a public forum.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Armap:

The whole point IS to POST emails, make connections... get the word out. The original email states to 'get this out to as many people possible'. It is very obvious that email privacy is not of importance in this matter. When an e-mail is forwarded, all addressed show, this is common knowledge.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion or just complain?

I suppose you 'missed' this crucial part of the entire e-mail...

And I quote, 'Please read and pass this email on to everyone in your address book , it could cover 80 of the world's inboxes in 2 weeks. Too often we hear of the harm that the internet can have on young people. Now we have a chance to use its powers to try to help this case.

Its about EXPOSURE.

Your post, imho

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Islamorada
The whole point IS to POST emails, make connections... get the word out. The original email states to 'get this out to as many people possible'. It is very obvious that email privacy is not of importance in this matter. When an e-mail is forwarded, all addressed show, this is common knowledge.
Not to me, there's a difference between someone you know sending you an e-mail and you posting the e-mail of that person to the whole world.

And it wouldn't be difficult to erase the addresses before posting the e-mail.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion or just complain?
What discussion? The only thing you said was:

I hope this is where this post should go. I found this in my e-mail box and I believe MANY others should see this as well.

Here is the email I received:
What's there to discuss? Do we discuss if she has a "reptilian like" eye? Do we discuss if this makes her extremely noticeable? Do we discuss if this is what would save Maddy? Do we discuss if you did receive the e-mail? Do we discuss if this post should be posted here? Do we discuss if MANY others should see this?

I suppose you 'missed' this crucial part of the entire e-mail...

And I quote, 'Please read and pass this email on to everyone in your address book , it could cover 80 of the world's inboxes in 2 weeks. Too often we hear of the harm that the internet can have on young people. Now we have a chance to use its powers to try to help this case.
I am too tired of those e-mails that lead to nothing. In all the years I have been using the Internet I never saw a case of an e-mail like this being usefull, that's all.

Your post, imho
Who cares? I posted my opinion as you posted yours.

Lets just hope that Madeleine returns to her parents safe and sound, and the sooner the better.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
You DONT get it hunny... this is a MASS email being send to anyone with a yahoo address or hotmail address. If you have either of these account, you will GET THIS EMAIL.

Now, poof, be gone, your distracting for the topic at hand. Is there a reason for that? Maybe one the FBI should be looking into?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Please discuss in Child snatched on holiday,(Hunt goes on).

Thanks.

Closed.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by sanctum]

top topics

join