It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phillips:60 Architects Support WTC7 Controlled Demolition Theory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by billybob
it is very strange that the impacted zone showed such immense strength, and, yet, the rest of the tower folded like a cheap suit.

What a great way to put it. I couldn't have said it better myself.

An update on the site: As of now, I tried to re-register so that I can be a confirmed member. Will update all when I hear back from them.

thank you, griff. i hope to see you at the 'we beat the devil' party, ....somewhere, ....sometime.....

have been reading the physorg site, lately? there are some good arguments being put forth by the OCT. worth incorporating into any analysis. worth knowing how 'they' are going to attempt to "debunk" the next obvious truth. know thine enemy, and all that.

check out pierre normand, and wcelliot. those two guys are genuinely knowledgeable about structural engineering and physics(whether they are using that knowledge to obfuscate, or inquire is up to the reader to decide). they're both OCTs.

and metamars and einsteen are sharp CTers.

you can safely ignore everyone else, there, without missing any meat(except of course, newton, lol).

here's a pretty good page... physorg

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Snoopy,

Either you're reading me wrong or I am not being clear. I will concede that it could be me.

I'm getting at that Dr. Greening made calculations of the caps energy and all debunkers run with that calculation. What he didn't include in that energy calculation was the resistance of the buckled columns.

As far as the slump. I'm probably not using the correct wording because I definately didn't mean slump over. I just mean a collapse that would be slower (however slightly it might be) than a freefall collapse which would in turn make the amount of energy crashing into the remaining building less than what Greening calculated and the debunkers use.

Is this any more clear?

Dr Greening's calculations do indeed include the energy calculations for the resistance. What he does is create the calculations on step at a time. So the initial calculations don't factor in the resistance. But with each chapter he adds new factors, including the resistance.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Congratulations to the architects and engineers involved in this project. Police officers, firemen, journalists where are your professional comittees? You know the truth, a lot of you said so on the day and then dummied up afterward. Get with the architects and engineers. Don't let the werewolves decide our future for us.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
So the initial calculations don't factor in the resistance.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you again. But, you said it right there. How can you NOT include resistance at first but include it after the initial "collapse"? Can't be done if you're going to be correct. Sorry.

Think about it. If his initial calculations didn't include the resistance, his further calculations would be WRONG. Plain and simple.

Edit: BTW snoopy. What are YOUR credentials to sit here and argue with me? Show me where you went to school for engineering and I'll shut up. Until then, I think you need to be quiet. Sorry to be blunt moderators but this is getting ridiculus!!!!!!!! Period!!!!!!!

[edit on 6/11/2007 by Griff]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join